Picture of mask-less Michigan protesters in cop's face goes viral

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
michigan-coronavirus-lockdown-05-gty-jc-200430_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Protesters shouting in cops' faces without a mask on Michigan are being criticized in social media as the situation turns very tense.

View attachment 330188
Protesters shouting in cops' faces without a mask on Michigan are being criticized in social media as the situation turns very tense.
And your point is WHAT, mentally challenged one?

View attachment 330188
Well, the cops can thank that nutbag governor they have for this shit.

What kills me is why do lefties care if I go out and do my thing. They can all stay on lockdown as long as they want. Why can’t I go to a restaurant if I want to and if the workers want to work?

The jerk with the beard yowling at the cops looks typical of the bimbos who usually show up at these things. The only thing missing is the camouflage costume. I wonder what percentage of the residents of Michigan actually share their views.

View attachment 330188
Of course....CRCs don't believe in personal responsibility of those screaming in the cops' faces.

View attachment 330188
Of course....CRCs don't believe in personal responsibility of those screaming in the cops' faces.
You loons under Obama threw rocks and spit on cops. Even killed a couple in protest. Go to hell.

View attachment 330188
Yes.
People's breath nowadays is just as threatening as a loaded weapon.
Stand your ground should apply.

View attachment 330188
It is insanity that our laws allow for armed thugs to open carry those weapons. Pure insanity.

Forum List

Back