Pig Kidney transplant still working after one month....imagine the miracle this could be....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just heard about this on the news...the man died, but his body has been kept functioning and his family volunteered him for a kidney transplant from a pig. So far, the kidney has been functioning in his body for a month....this is a kidney from a genetically altered pig so it is closer to a human kidney which helps to defeat the body rejecting it.....

If this works, it would be a miracle.....

Just heard about this on the news...the man died, but his body has been kept functioning and his family volunteered him for a kidney transplant from a pig. So far, the kidney has been functioning in his body for a month....this is a kidney from a genetically altered pig so it is closer to a human kidney which helps to defeat the body rejecting it.....

If this works, it would be a miracle.....

I wonder if the patient wants to wallow in mud, and make little pig noises?

Well it will sure help folks who don't really know who their father is or if their siblings are half siblings or not.

Only being half funny here given the waiting times....Do livers next.

well what can i say?>>>>
whitefact 3.JPG

~S~

I don't see what is bad about transplanting a human kidney. I would never accept a hog kidney. But then again I know of a vast amount of Democrats who are functioning with a chicken brain.
The human donor organ supply is woefully insufficient to meet demand. The main reason is that cars are safer and there are fewer fatal accidents than there used to be. Livers are fine from older people but everything else needs a youthful donor.

I understand but the Biblical warning is a deterrent for me.
How old are you? Elderly people don't get a lot of transplants in America. You could always sneak off to China and get a kidney from a freshly executed criminal like the billionaires do.

I don't see what is bad about transplanting a human kidney. I would never accept a hog kidney. But then again I know of a vast amount of Democrats who are functioning with a chicken brain.
Does it really matter? Animal organs can solve shortages, the trafficking. There is no disadvantage - when it works.

How old are you? Elderly people don't get a lot of transplants in America. You could always sneak off to China and get a kidney from a freshly executed criminal like the billionaires do.
In China, with the appropriate amount of money, one can make anyone a 'criminal.' I hear Uyghur parts are cheap.

Almost 84 and my plumbing is jes fine. As long as I stay away from pig parts.

Forum List

Back