Pilots, doctors & scientist tell truth about geo-engineering ( chemtrails)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

DO NOT COPY! if you have no permission from Dane Wigington ~sub: ChemTruthers ~credits video: http://geoengineeringwatch.org Dane Wigington Oct 26th, 7:40am
Hello John, I am grateful that you are trying to expose the dire issue of climate engineering. I am sorry you got hit by the copyright complaint I had to file. I am writing you this letter as a courtesy so that you do not get hit with another strike regarding this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWa... . I have never filed any such copyright complaint and people all over the world repost my work all the time. The paragraph below is what I sent to the original party that posted the edited version. If you make the corrections I outlined below, and re-upload the video making clear that geoengineeringwatch and my youtube channel is the source (instead of the appearance in the beginning of the edited video that it was produced by “galactic service”), then I would be absolutely fine with you re-posting this video. I have never filed any copyright complaint before, I don’t want to do it again if it can possibly be avoided. Original video http://youtube.com/watch?v=O4WhYKP83zo
Pilots, Doctors & Scientists Tell Truth about Chemtrails [Excerpts]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is so much evidence of this it is sickening. There are so many Doctors, Scientist etc. that have come forward trying to make the public and Government aware of this.......... the deeper you dig the worse it gets. .

• Banned
Many dumbasses don't even know what it is they assume it because RACHEL MADDOW told them what it is..
Organizations Warn Covert Geoengineering Programs Fuel Unprecedented Firestorms
The extremely destructive and deadly firestorms in California were not simply an act of nature or a result of global warming. Extensive and compelling evidence implicates “climate intervention” programs (also known as "geoengineering") as a major factor in the firestorm catastrophes.

Legal action was recently filed against the U.S. Department of Commerce by the Legal Alliance to Stop Geoengineering (LASG). The Department of Commerce is the overseeing agency for National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) who is refusing to respond to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests on climate engineering. The LASG group is a part of an anti-geoengineering collaborative effort organized by Minnesota Natural Health Coalition and GeoengineeringWatch.org

Geoengineering is the science term that applies to processes of climate ..........

Geoengineering Exposé Mass Press Release To 30,000 Media & Agency Contacts

Stop Geoengineering Minnesota has brought suit in United States District Court for the District of Columbia against the Department of Commerce, as well as against NOAA, for the failure to respond to requests for information regarding weather modification under a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request. SGM is a project of the non-profit, Minnesota Natural Health Coalition (minnesotanaturalhealth.org), which works in collaboration with Geoengineering Watch (GeoengineeringWatch.org), in an effort to bring attention to weather modification and to litigate issues related to geoengineering and illegal weather modification. SGM has requested records concerning weather modification in the possession of the Weather Service, and the reason for the agency imposing illegal gag orders on their employees. SGM is requesting an order to have the Dept. of Commerce promptly provide the records; declare that the failure to disclose is unlawful; that the failure to make a timely determination is unlawful; that the failure to provide SGM with an estimated completion date for their FOIA request and appeal, is unlawful.

Forum List

Back