pinhead Priebus next on the chopping block

Well you have never been correct on anything so far, so your opinion of Trump has been foolish and stupid.

Oh, and how is that impeachment coming?

Any day now?

Nooooo!?!

Well get to work damn you and do not let Trump get away like you and the left did with George W. Bush or will you deny those like you were crying about Bush just like you are doing now with Trump?

Yeah Reince Preibus former RNC chairman is really responsible for Donald Trump. He believed Trump would bring in a lot of money from his BIGLY friends--so he didn't demand a lot from Trump. And since it was certain that Preibus wasn't going to keep his job--Trump picked him up out of the garbage and put him in his cabinet. The guy doesn't know jack shit.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Well you have never been correct on anything so far, so your opinion of Trump has been foolish and stupid.

Oh, and how is that impeachment coming?

Any day now?

Nooooo!?!

Well get to work damn you and do not let Trump get away like you and the left did with George W. Bush or will you deny those like you were crying about Bush just like you are doing now with Trump?

you're freaking out

pee pee tapes?

Smart move to remove Rince esp. since his pal Paul Ryan has not proven himself to be fully on the same side as this administration.... Openly hostile prior to this administration.... chances are any replacement for Rince would end up being an improvement, in my opinion.... Newt Gingrich would be a fantastic choice but doubt he would want that thankless job...

Smart move to remove Rince esp. since his pal Paul Ryan has not proven himself to be fully on the same side as this administration.... Openly hostile prior to this administration.... chances are any replacement for Rince would end up being an improvement, in my opinion....

I can't believe the RNC picked Priebus for Chair, the dude's just not right

Smart move to remove Rince esp. since his pal Paul Ryan has not proven himself to be fully on the same side as this administration.... Openly hostile prior to this administration.... chances are any replacement for Rince would end up being an improvement, in my opinion....

I can't believe the RNC picked Priebus for Chair, the dude's just not right
Rince and the RNC are two ideological pees in a pod.... both establishment, marginally conservative on some issues, big gov, lots of regs....... they compliment each other well.... Thank God they have been marginalized by the more "fringe Right / Alt. Right" whatever you libtards call us folks...!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back