Pitbulls...

If a little yappy dog starts annoying my dog, my dog has the right to attack it.
If you can't handle your dog it could kill a human, I'm not concerned with the yappy dog.

There is no point having gaurd dogs that are not capable of taking on a human being intent on doing you harm.

My dogs are outside right this second fending off the property I watch yelling at some prostitutes and drug dealers. This goes on almost every night from around 10 PM till 4 in the morning. Happens probably a dozen times on average.

OK gotta go out and see what the comotion is all about again... I'll catch up on my Z's in the afternoon as usual.

Do you have control over your dog? Trained guard dogs are controllable.

My big male "Dre" preasures me for butt scratches. He just made a pass a few seconds ago. I find it annoying when I'm on the puter and he goes head first under the puter table and positions his big butt right up against my legs and just waits there until I scratch his butt for a few minutes. Dre can be VERY persistant.

Sometimes "Angel, the female, will get up on the bed and lick me on the face and in my ears. She is very forceful and won't stop until she is sure that my face and ears are clean enough for her satisfaction. Then ... she will nose around in the comforters until I cover her up and only then will she curl up and go to sleep next to my head. THEN Dre will jump up on the bed and lie down next to me sometimes pushing me right to the very edge of the bed. He doesn't want any blankets on him so he lies down on mine making it difficult to adjust the bedding to suit my own needs. I tell ya...200 pounds of pitbulls can be very intimidating on one bed. Ya try to scoot em over so ya can have more room and it is like they are dead. Ya might get a groan out of em but they seem to have this extra ability to hold thier ground when sleeping or "pretending" to sleep when a guy just wants a little space to stretch out sometimes.

In my experience pitbulls can be extremely selfish in taking up space on my bed. They do allow you SOME room but just barely enough so you don't fall off of the bed.

Sometimes though they will hear something outside in the middle of the night and both jump up out of thier dead sleep and when they do I go flying off of the bed from them pushing off to get off the bed and to the door. I get little warning...just a woof and a growl and I land on my ass on the floor. I'm not little either...6' 225 lbs.

Pitbulls are not only capable of vicious attacks... they are capable of carelessness and being bed hogs.

True story.

Haven't you heard? Your dogs will eventually turn on you and kill you or kill some small child. Oh, and your dogs serve no purpose and are disposable.

Actually, it sounds like my nights a few years ago. No pits, but a Walker Coonhound and a Weimeraner can hog a lotta bed.

My big male "Dre" preasures me for butt scratches. He just made a pass a few seconds ago. I find it annoying when I'm on the puter and he goes head first under the puter table and positions his big butt right up against my legs and just waits there until I scratch his butt for a few minutes. Dre can be VERY persistant.

Sometimes "Angel, the female, will get up on the bed and lick me on the face and in my ears. She is very forceful and won't stop until she is sure that my face and ears are clean enough for her satisfaction. Then ... she will nose around in the comforters until I cover her up and only then will she curl up and go to sleep next to my head. THEN Dre will jump up on the bed and lie down next to me sometimes pushing me right to the very edge of the bed. He doesn't want any blankets on him so he lies down on mine making it difficult to adjust the bedding to suit my own needs. I tell ya...200 pounds of pitbulls can be very intimidating on one bed. Ya try to scoot em over so ya can have more room and it is like they are dead. Ya might get a groan out of em but they seem to have this extra ability to hold thier ground when sleeping or "pretending" to sleep when a guy just wants a little space to stretch out sometimes.

In my experience pitbulls can be extremely selfish in taking up space on my bed. They do allow you SOME room but just barely enough so you don't fall off of the bed.

Sometimes though they will hear something outside in the middle of the night and both jump up out of thier dead sleep and when they do I go flying off of the bed from them pushing off to get off the bed and to the door. I get little warning...just a woof and a growl and I land on my ass on the floor. I'm not little either...6' 225 lbs.

Pitbulls are not only capable of vicious attacks... they are capable of carelessness and being bed hogs.

True story.

Haven't you heard? Your dogs will eventually turn on you and kill you or kill some small child. Oh, and your dogs serve no purpose and are disposable.

Actually, it sounds like my nights a few years ago. No pits, but a Walker Coonhound and a Weimeraner can hog a lotta bed.

huggy sounds like his dog is trained and controlled.

If you can't handle your dog it could kill a human, I'm not concerned with the yappy dog.

There is no point having gaurd dogs that are not capable of taking on a human being intent on doing you harm.

My dogs are outside right this second fending off the property I watch yelling at some prostitutes and drug dealers. This goes on almost every night from around 10 PM till 4 in the morning. Happens probably a dozen times on average.

OK gotta go out and see what the comotion is all about again... I'll catch up on my Z's in the afternoon as usual.

Do you have control over your dog? Trained guard dogs are controllable.

With verbal commands and hand signals. I rarely leash them. I only use the physical restraints when I use them in areas of the property where I might come into contact with innocent people.

I can direct my dogs from my third story perch and outlook to anywhere on the property. They are highly trained and fully responsive to my direction.. both individually and as a pair in various action or non action commands.

My favorite and most used command is "Shut the fuck up and go back to sleep". :lol: Seriously... I have absolute control over my dogs from a distance of up to several hundred feet. All dogs are individuals and have varied ability to think and respond to the "alpha's" direction. The more potentially dangerous an animal is obviously the more important that it has an absolute understanding of who the boss is and what it's role is "in the pack".

Last edited:
If a little yappy dog starts annoying my dog, my dog has the right to attack it.

And here you have it ladies and gents.....an angry woman with a dangerous dog on a leash.....perfect really. She can intimidate anybody she pleases with it, which she obviously enjoys. And should she decide to unleash it, she probably won't be charged with assault with a deadly weapon like she could if she used a machete. The perfect crime, eh Noomi? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Haven't you heard? Your dogs will eventually turn on you and kill you or kill some small child. Oh, and your dogs serve no purpose and are disposable. .

Just remember this cracker's technique to fight off a lunging pitbull....throw it on it's back and make growling sounds on it's throat. :lol:

What's becoming clear with the growing ownership of dangerous dogs is the growing number of criminal charges stemming from an attack. Civil liability is also making inroads into a choice of breeds.....if your dog messes up a meter reader, he will own your house for it. Since my morning run now involves passing several yards with aggressive dogs, I'm thinking about finding an ambulance-chaser and filing nuisance-suits for intimidation. I see no difference between a wolf-hybrid croutching in attack-mode behind a fence it can easily jump, and the homeowner pointing a rifle at me.

I'm gonna be RICH I tell ya, RICH! :eusa_shifty:

True story.

Dogs turn on owners that exhibit weakness. The secret to better dog control is repetition and consistant behavior from the handler. I never "bribe" my dogs. Treats are one of the dumbest motivators used by ignorant dog owners. Your better guard dog needs to want to follow your commands under any conditions or situation.

Haven't you heard? Your dogs will eventually turn on you and kill you or kill some small child. Oh, and your dogs serve no purpose and are disposable. .

Just remember this cracker's technique to fight off a lunging pitbull....throw it on it's back and make growling sounds on it's throat. :lol:

What's becoming clear with the growing ownership of dangerous dogs is the growing number of criminal charges stemming from an attack. Civil liability is also making inroads into a choice of breeds.....if your dog messes up a meter reader, he will own your house for it. Since my morning run now involves passing several yards with aggressive dogs, I'm thinking about finding an ambulance-chaser and filing nuisance-suits for intimidation. I see no difference between a wolf-hybrid croutching in attack-mode behind a fence it can easily jump, and the homeowner pointing a rifle at me.

I'm gonna be RICH I tell ya, RICH! :eusa_shifty:

Ok, we get it. You're scared of dogs.

Little fuckin' yappy dogs are the worst. And pits get a bad rap (mainly media bias) for some reason, yet the little mongrel dogs who nip at your heels and are basically vicious fuckers, get a free pass.

If a yappy dog came up to me when Cooper was out for his walk, and I couldn't restrain him (likely because he's extremely strong) he'd devour that little dog in seconds.

You should be banned from owning anything that you cannot control that can do harm/ or kill others.

In what alternate reality? NO, your dog does NOT have the right to kill little dogs that *annoy* it. You prove once again that you believe might = right, and survival of the fittest trumps common sense.

Your dog doesn't, in fact, have any *rights* aside from the right to be treated with a modicom of care.

I'll never forget your retarded thread where you were resentful of the dogs in your household because they were not sufficiently *grateful* to you for keeping them. You're a fucking piece of work.

you should be banned from owning anything that you cannot control that can do harm/ or kill others.

if a little yappy dog starts annoying my dog, my dog has the right to attack it.

in what alternate reality? No, your dog does not have the right to kill little dogs that *annoy* it. You prove once again that you believe might = right, and survival of the fittest trumps common sense.

Your dog doesn't, in fact, have any *rights* aside from the right to be treated with a modicom of care.

I'll never forget your retarded thread where you were resentful of the dogs in your household because they were not sufficiently *grateful* to you for keeping them. You're a fucking piece of work.

and then some.

I used to be completely opposed to BSL and banning of pit bulls. And, I blame humans for every single attack by a pit bull because its human's over breeding and inbreeding that has created a completely different dog than the pit bull of the 19th century.

Esmeralda makes some very good points as does GT. Its true that its a minority of pits who attack, kill, maim.

But, google "pit bull attacks" and then "images". Imagine those people are your child or other family member.

Is this dog breed really more important, worth more, more valuable than the safety of human beings?

A converse question, is: is a situation where you would be completely unharmed 99.992% of the time considered an "unsafe" situation?

And aside from that, we don't even know what percentage of that 0.008% of pit who kill were raised by seething, abusive retards. Your risk might even be far less.

You're right. If we could ban the damn owners, I'd be in favor of banning the idiots who have used and abused these dogs and then bred more. And I appreciate the points you've made about degree of risk.

But still -

What would be lost if pits were - POOF! - gone?

It won't happen though. Nor will we ever really punish dog fighters and others who are responsible for the dogs who attack.

If pits were gone, some other dog would fill the niche.

Because it's not the dogs, it's the owners.

Also, all these *numbers* and *stats* that we're talking about in re: pit bull attacks...the PRESS is who is determining what dogs are pits and what dogs aren't. And when you look at it objectively, and you start reading the articles, you realize that most of the "pits" and "pit crosses" are just mutts of uncertain background, and nobody has actually identified their breed, except the writer of the article.

True story.

Snoop Dog is a huge bed hog as well. He pushes my son out of the bed fairly regularly. My daughter is more tenacious...but she has a larger bed, and even so, I am frequently called in to make him move. It's not an easy task. He's around 70-75 lbs, but when he snugs down on the bed, it's like he's made of lead.

In fact, I think the bed hogging must be a terrier trait...Mylo only weighs in at about 15 lbs...I have a queen size bed, and still I spend most of every night hanging over the side of the bed where she has pushed me.

That's when she isn't actually laying on top of my legs, which is even worse.

If a yappy dog came up to me when Cooper was out for his walk, and I couldn't restrain him (likely because he's extremely strong) he'd devour that little dog in seconds.

If you can't control your dog you shouldn't have it.

He takes two people to walk, usually.

You might consider using different equipment to walk him....just a thought. :)

It's not a good idea to walk a dog you can't control if a situation gets out of hand.

Good lord.

My impression is that she has no inclination to control her dog, if she thinks he has the right to kill dogs that *annoy* him.

I also get the impression that the dog doesn't get out much, and she's proud of the fact that it takes two people to walk him.

This is noomi. She thinks mothers who torture their children to death should not get jail time, but be *treated*. Don't expect her to have much sympathy for little dogs that get in her way.

Forum List

Back