Plane Crashes In Ukraine After Repelling Russia Attack

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
This happened on Monday so why is it being brought up now? Either way, Americans don't really seem to give a crap about Ukraine anymore so that's probably why the war isn't being talked about in the news too much. I somewhat do, but it most definitely isn't my top priority. Nowhere near closer to it either.

This happened on Monday so why is it being brought up now? Either way, Americans don't really seem to give a crap about Ukraine anymore so that's probably why the war isn't being talked about in the news too much. I somewhat do, but it most definitely isn't my top priority. Nowhere near closer to it either.

The money laundering Ukraine scheme will soon be done if not already.

Well...to sum up, Russia is getting its ass handed to it--the first serious invasion of Mother Russia since WWII--mostly because they are being out-generaled and Putin's hands are tied--his conventional army is a joke and he can't use tac nukes..at least not yet. Putin has some bosses as well, after all.

Last edited:

F-16's sent to the Ukraine by America are impossible to be shot down!

No worries the US taxpayer will step right up, its just another 50 million dollars, easily replaced.

The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same 🇷🇺 coin.
GO3OOb7W8AAIr-J.jpg

Only Republicans support Putin
the radical minority of R. party - MAGA . Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online 🇷🇺grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Forum List

Back