'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

Calling a person a chimpanzee is not racist. Calling a black person a chimp is racist. <--This is the rationale of a racist.

tshirt12.jpg

furious-george-bomb.jpg

78571-tea-party-activist-racist-email-denounced-bush-monkey-1840.jpg

GEORGE-BUSH-CONDOLEEZZA-RICE-7247.jpg

Can you show where any black people ever called George Bush a chimp?

You ask this in a response to a thread, amongst anonymous posters, where a Hispanic on a Mexican channel said Moochelle looked like a PotA character.

Why is it always whitey that gets blamed?

He must be a White Hispanic, like Zimmerman.

You ask this in a response to a thread, amongst anonymous posters, where a Hispanic on a Mexican channel said Moochelle looked like a PotA character.

The justification is that it is acceptable to call Michelle Obama an ape because George Bush was called an ape

Now, if it were black people calling George Bush an ape there might be some justification of hypocrisy.

And now all the right-wing "free speech" advocates are going to jump into the fray, claiming Rodner is being denied his... And of course that Obama is "shredding the Constitution", etc...

But freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the responsibility of what you say. Sorry, righties...

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech and the remark was uncalled for but let's go back to you on the left and calling Bush a chimp...and using pics to do it. That doesn't bother you at all does it? Don't lie either
SassyIrishLass

name the main stream media host who did what you claim?

And now all the right-wing "free speech" advocates are going to jump into the fray, claiming Rodner is being denied his... And of course that Obama is "shredding the Constitution", etc...

But freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the responsibility of what you say. Sorry, righties...

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech and the remark was uncalled for but let's go back to you on the left and calling Bush a chimp...and using pics to do it. That doesn't bother you at all does it? Don't lie either
SassyIrishLass

I never mentioned mainstream media, did I?

Whitey Bulger go blamed? Why people take your posts seriously is a puzzle

SassyIrishLass

Exactly, because if you did you'd be exposed as a numbskull.

A media figure got in trouble for the ape comment. You then go against what the 'left' said about Bush. What are you suggesting, either the left get fired or that the host keep their job and the left get a pass?

:rofl:

Freedom of association is freedom of association

His employer is free to no longer associate with him

I guess conservatives don't know the difference between the government and a private business.

The constitution says the government can't stop free speech. It doesn't say one word about private business and free speech.

I just want to point out that no one has stopped that man from speaking freely. No one stopped him from saying what he said.

So his right to freedom of speech wasn't violated.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean conservatives don't have to take any responsibility for what they say.

SassyIrishLass

A media figure got in trouble for the ape comment. You then go against what the 'left' said about Bush. What are you suggesting, either the left get fired or that the host keep their job and the left get a pass?

Nice straw man argument....moron. Now sit down

I guess conservatives don't know the difference between the government and a private business.

The constitution says the government can't stop free speech. It doesn't say one word about private business and free speech.

I just want to point out that no one has stopped that man from speaking freely. No one stopped him from saying what he said.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean conservatives don't have to take any responsibility for what they say.

What? Free speech is free speech. Good grief, another wannabe "Constitutional expert"

The justification is that it is acceptable to call Michelle Obama an ape because George Bush was called an ape

Now, if it were black people calling George Bush an ape there might be some justification of hypocrisy.

I thought we were all created equal. So now it matters, even though you can't show where a white called Moochelle an ape, what color you are???

We're supposed to be past all that, and the left are supposed to be the main ones driving us past. Looks like you guys left the car in neutral on the wrong side of the hill because now we're further back than where we started in 2009.

SassyIrishLass

OMFG!

You don't have a clue what a straw man argument is either?

good gawd, you're precious

SassyIrishLass

OMFG!

Yeah I do, sit down, little one. I'm already weary of your nonsense

What? Free speech is free speech. Good grief, another wannabe "Constitutional expert"
The irony is so thick here... "Constitutional expert" :eek:

I've gone through ten blades attempting to cut through it

SassyIrishLass

OMFG!

Yeah I do, sit down, little one. I'm already weary of your nonsense
you actually have no clue what you are saying? it's amusing

does cereal pay you to post here? the entertainment value alone is priceless

The irony is so thick here... "Constitutional expert" :eek:

I've gone through ten blades attempting to cut through it

Ignored. I told you I was weary of your nonsense, moron

Forum List

Back