'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

So let me understand this thread, a half-black, half-Latino, first openly gay Hispanic TV host gets canned for offending the first lady?

The Regime won't allow it. For now, Dissent and mockery will get you fired; once they get us unarmed, it's punishable by death.

Progressives are plain fucking insane

If only that were true. It really would be a blessing if all the racists retards could be silenced once and for all.

We studied history and know that you Progressives are mass murderers like your heroes Stalin, Mao and Hitler. We're not going to be taken by surprise

Racists can also hate their own race. Just look at Allen West and Ben Carson...
In what way are Carson and West racists?

That is my opinion based on how they say Democrats are keeping blacks down - when logic dictates otherwise. Okay...
So having that opinion makes them racists?

Possibly, and they're also hypocrites. Carson did a lot of sucking on government tits.
Hypocrites, demagogues, deluded buffoons, but racists? :eek:

A white hispanic called the First Lady an ape
A white hispanic got fired for it

There is justice in this world

9qkpp.gif

Ok...

Bill Maher is a comedian and terrible at what he does, so... FAIL! :eek:

that Erin was doing the Shock Jock thing as a joke that many of us find boring. She was saying somebody was a hunk. Who? And when she referred to Monkey in the Middle, was it a racist thing? Her right wing Republican buddy was laughing...It was bad sophomoric humor, but...was it racist? Was it in your mind equivalent to calling the First Lady an ape?

Once again making excuses. Take a look at the resemblance. It's not our fault that the two of them look similar, and it's not racist to assume such. You can say it's offensive but nothing more.

michelle-obama-looks-like-a-monkey-haw-haw.jpg

That is my opinion based on how they say Democrats are keeping blacks down - when logic dictates otherwise. Okay...

So you know nothing about logic, thanks for clarifying. You're one of the dummards the left like to keep a foot to the throat of while looking you dead in the eyes and telling you it's the right doing it.

Ok...

Bill Maher is a comedian and terrible at what he does, so... FAIL! :eek:

that Erin was doing the Shock Jock thing as a joke that many of us find boring. She was saying somebody was a hunk. Who? And when she referred to Monkey in the Middle, was it a racist thing? Her right wing Republican buddy was laughing...It was bad sophomoric humor, but...was it racist? Was it in your mind equivalent to calling the First Lady an ape?

Once again making excuses. Take a look at the resemblance. It's not our fault that the two of them look similar, and it's not racist to assume such. You can say it's offensive but nothing more.

Excuses? :cuckoo:

I don't defend or think what that woman said was funny. Morning Joe and others laughed it off as jet lag. They laughed. Explaining what transpires is not defending as in making an excuse. When people like you compare Apples and Oranges I just point out that although they are both fruit, they are not the same

I don't defend or think what that woman said was funny. Morning Joe and others laughed it off as jet lag. They laughed. Explaining what transpires is not defending as in making an excuse. When people like you compare Apples and Oranges I just point out that although they are both fruit, they are not the same

You made excuses for Bill Maher and Erin Whats-her-nuts and why it wasn't racist for them to call Bush a monkey. I'm just calling it how I see it.

You made excuses for Bill Maher and Erin Whats-her-nuts and why it wasn't racist for them to call Bush a monkey. I'm just calling it how I see it.

You have no idea what an excuse is? :rofl:

that is really funny. I dislike most of what Maher says and I think his monkey/ape/chimp comments are cheap shots for laughs, while doing his job.

Erin? Her Republican co-hosts made excuses for her, not I.

that is really funny. I dislike most of what Maher says and I think his monkey/ape/chimp comments are cheap shots for laughs, while doing his job.

Erin? Her Republican co-hosts made excuses for her, not I.

Well I don't discriminate, and I don't find any of it racist, and I don't care either way. Ron Perlman looks more like a monkey than anyone, Michelle could be the double for Zira in Planet of the Apes. You would have to be a racist to find any of that racist.

Forum List

Back