Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Call me when the lying left start fact checking, I'll be over here not holding my breath for that to happen.

Is that when you're gonna start fact checking? Because you swallowed that bullshit accusation pretty quickly. And without any evidence to back the claim up.

You genuinely don't care if the accusation is true, do you?

I'm perfectly fine making up lies about the left, blatant lies. After all the left has been lying about the right for decades, its time they got a dose of their own medicine.

Then there we go. Not only do you not care if the claim is true, you'll gladly lie.

That tells us all we need to know about you.

The left dragged politics into the gutter with their incessant lies, half truths, spin. I see no reason why we shouldn't play by the same rules to level the playing field.

You've already admitted you're a blatant liar. I really can't trust anything you say.

Boohoo do you need a tissue?

Call me when the lying left start fact checking, I'll be over here not holding my breath for that to happen.

Is that when you're gonna start fact checking? Because you swallowed that bullshit accusation pretty quickly. And without any evidence to back the claim up.

I'm perfectly fine making up lies about the left, blatant lies. After all the left has been lying about the right for decades, its time they got a dose of their own medicine.

Then there we go. Not only do you not care if the claim is true, you'll gladly lie.

The left dragged politics into the gutter with their incessant lies, half truths, spin. I see no reason why we shouldn't play by the same rules to level the playing field.
never argue with a (liar) - they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

IOW, if you want to play using what you think is the democrat handbook you are guaranteed to lose - they are better at being democrats than you are.

When someone tells me they are a blatant liar, I believe them.

Where do you get 330,000 from?

You couldn't look it up...too hard, or it pisses you off to find out I'm right, as usual!

No, it amuses me that you're so retarded. :lol:
Yes, your LOW 2 digit IQ always laughs when my 3 digit IQ bitch slaps you on the forum! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
:lmao:

You're such an idiot, you possibly do think you bitch slap me. :cuckoo:

Here's a perfect example.... you idiotically claimed PP is making no less than $10m a year on selling dead baby pieces.

A) that's insanely retarded as it relies on the notion that they're selling piece from every baby aborted.

B) that's unbelievably stupid since it's based on them having zero costs.

As usual, vagisil ... thanks for playing! :mm:

Well, IQ challenged, I went with the LOW valuation, the high valuation ismuch more $150 and up, so even with many less specimens, the rate of return is tremendous...You're so easy! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

8d9.jpg

Too funny. Vagisil is sooo retarded, he has to change the parameters of his idiocy after being shown what a moron he is.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You've already admitted you're a blatant liar. I really can't trust anything you say.

I'm fine, thank you. I simply see no reason to take anything you say seriously. As you've already told me you're a blatant liar.

I'm fine, thank you. I simply see no reason to take anything you say seriously. As you've already told me you're a blatant liar.

The word of the day is, "gullible" :laugh:

"...was a healthy woman who was approximately 16 weeks pregnant at the time of her abortion, well into the second trimester.
  • She suffered from an incomplete abortion. The Medical Examiner discovered pieces of placenta still attached to the inside of her womb even after a second abortion done by the hospital to remove fetal remains left by Planned Parenthood.
  • She suffered a 3/16 inch uterine perforation near forcep impression marks. D&E abortions involve dismembering the baby in the womb and removing the pieces with forceps.
  • She suffered an “extensive” perforation of her broad uterine ligament with a possible severing of her left uterine artery as a result of her abortion. This accounted for the internal bleeding that was discovered only too late by the hospital trauma team.
  • There were 1-1.5 liters of blood and clots inside her abdominal cavity. The human body holds roughly five liters of blood. Reaves bled about 30 percent of her total volume of blood into her abdomen, and that does not account for the amount of blood lost through what was likely substantial vaginal bleeding due to the retained fetal remains.
  • In a vain attempt to save her life, the hospital trauma team performed an emergency hysterectomy on Reaves."

"It is the official opinion of the Cook County Medical Examiner that Reaves’ cause of death “is due to hemorrhage resulting from cervical dilation and evacuation due to an intrauterine pregnancy.” In plain language, Reaves bled to death as the result of a bungled D&E abortion. The pregnancy itself did not contribute to her death."

Planned Parenthood Must Pay 2 Million Settlement After Killing Woman in Abortion LifeNews.com

"...abortion practitioner Caroline Hoke was accused of over-billing Medicaid an estimated $430,380 for mostly undocumented services. Hoke was the state’s fourth highest billing Medicaid physician, asking the taxpayers to fork over $3.9 million to her from 2009-2011 as she served as the Medical Director for Planned Parenthood of Illinois."

Planned Parenthood Must Pay 2 Million Settlement After Killing Woman in Abortion LifeNews.com
Why no answer.... are you too embarrassed to reveal your sources?

Earlier, you claimed a majority are against PP. What is your source that makes that claim? Why won't you share it so we can all laugh at it?
I'm still waiting for answers to a couple of questions from her as well.
One was about Hitler and the other about the profit that PP make from selling 'baby' parts.
I'm glad I've got something else to do while I wait.
Seems to me, she's embarrassed by what she posts.
She's an exponent of the Gish Gallop and doesn't expect to actually be challenged on the veracity of her 'facts'.

You couldn't look it up...too hard, or it pisses you off to find out I'm right, as usual!

Yes, your LOW 2 digit IQ always laughs when my 3 digit IQ bitch slaps you on the forum! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Here's a perfect example.... you idiotically claimed PP is making no less than $10m a year on selling dead baby pieces.

A) that's insanely retarded as it relies on the notion that they're selling piece from every baby aborted.

Well, IQ challenged, I went with the LOW valuation, the high valuation ismuch more $150 and up, so even with many less specimens, the rate of return is tremendous...You're so easy! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

8d9.jpg

Too funny. Vagisil is sooo retarded, he has to change the parameters of his idiocy after being shown what a moron he is.

I see you have nothing...again! As always, you're my entertainment! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

CLh9QU4UkAAA8uz.jpg

"...was a healthy woman who was approximately 16 weeks pregnant at the time of her abortion, well into the second trimester.
  • She suffered from an incomplete abortion. The Medical Examiner discovered pieces of placenta still attached to the inside of her womb even after a second abortion done by the hospital to remove fetal remains left by Planned Parenthood.
  • She suffered a 3/16 inch uterine perforation near forcep impression marks. D&E abortions involve dismembering the baby in the womb and removing the pieces with forceps.
  • She suffered an “extensive” perforation of her broad uterine ligament with a possible severing of her left uterine artery as a result of her abortion. This accounted for the internal bleeding that was discovered only too late by the hospital trauma team.
  • There were 1-1.5 liters of blood and clots inside her abdominal cavity. The human body holds roughly five liters of blood. Reaves bled about 30 percent of her total volume of blood into her abdomen, and that does not account for the amount of blood lost through what was likely substantial vaginal bleeding due to the retained fetal remains.
  • In a vain attempt to save her life, the hospital trauma team performed an emergency hysterectomy on Reaves."
"It is the official opinion of the Cook County Medical Examiner that Reaves’ cause of death “is due to hemorrhage resulting from cervical dilation and evacuation due to an intrauterine pregnancy.” In plain language, Reaves bled to death as the result of a bungled D&E abortion. The pregnancy itself did not contribute to her death."

That's an awful shame all right.
Tragic for the family.

Either you were being truthful in telling me you are a blatant liar. In which case you're a liar. Or you were lying to me, in which case you're a liar.

Either way, I can't take anything you say seriously.

Either you were being truthful in telling me you are a blatant liar. In which case you're a liar. Or you were lying to me, in which case you're a liar.

Either way, I can't take anything you say seriously.
:crybaby:

I'm not going to rehash the scientific and medical facts yet again in this post (or maybe it was another post, but who cares) when it is clear /you/ made up your mind on how it "should be" based upon /your personal/ beliefs. Go hunt out my previous many many posts on this subject if you want to evidence any curiosity about what I base my beliefs on.

Bottom line is that my beliefs differ from yours and you are not automatically right because you say so. Neither am I, which is why I said, change the law, don't lie about it.

The court happens to believe /my/ opinion is right at this time. If they change that opinion then so be it, but they're sure as fuck not going to do so based on videos that they've already ruled were /lies/ - that would be why they fucking banned putting anymore out.

Welcome to America, where the majority and law rule, not /your/ feelings alone. Yes?
Lying baby killer....the majority despises PP and the abortion game, and the courts did not "rule" that the videos were lies.

Lying to protect the sacred right of infanticide and abuse of women. You are a stellar person indeed....

Further more, you aren't going to *rehash* the science and the fact because the science and the facts don't support the disgusting practice. Science and facts work against you, so I can understand your reluctance to *rehash* what never existed in the first place. At least not on your side.
Whoooa! I directed you to my post which clearly refutes this "baby killer for profit horseshit" and you responded to me that you are not interested enough to look. THEN...you post this! There is something wrong with this picture! What is wrong with you?!!

"...abortion practitioner Caroline Hoke was accused of over-billing Medicaid an estimated $430,380 for mostly undocumented services. Hoke was the state’s fourth highest billing Medicaid physician, asking the taxpayers to fork over $3.9 million to her from 2009-2011 as she served as the Medical Director for Planned Parenthood of Illinois."

Whether true or not, what the hell does that have to do with the current issue. Can you do nothing more than throw dung at the wall and hope that something sticks?

I'm not going to rehash the scientific and medical facts yet again in this post (or maybe it was another post, but who cares) when it is clear /you/ made up your mind on how it "should be" based upon /your personal/ beliefs. Go hunt out my previous many many posts on this subject if you want to evidence any curiosity about what I base my beliefs on.

Bottom line is that my beliefs differ from yours and you are not automatically right because you say so. Neither am I, which is why I said, change the law, don't lie about it.

The court happens to believe /my/ opinion is right at this time. If they change that opinion then so be it, but they're sure as fuck not going to do so based on videos that they've already ruled were /lies/ - that would be why they fucking banned putting anymore out.

Welcome to America, where the majority and law rule, not /your/ feelings alone. Yes?
Lying baby killer....the majority despises PP and the abortion game, and the courts did not "rule" that the videos were lies.

Lying to protect the sacred right of infanticide and abuse of women. You are a stellar person indeed....

Further more, you aren't going to *rehash* the science and the fact because the science and the facts don't support the disgusting practice. Science and facts work against you, so I can understand your reluctance to *rehash* what never existed in the first place. At least not on your side.
Whoooa! I directed you to my post which clearly refutes this "baby killer for profit horseshit" and you responded to me that you are not interested enough to look. THEN...you post this! There is something wrong with this picture! What is wrong with you?!!
You haven't refuted shit, lol. That's why I'm not interested. You have posted nothing of note, aside from lies and garbage. Certainly no evidence or proof. Which is why I don't care enough to go back and pore over it again. Once was enough, tanks.

8d9.jpg

I see you have nothing...again! As always, you're my entertainment! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

CLh9QU4UkAAA8uz.jpg
Nothing? I got you to tacitly admit your numbers were so stupid beyond belief, you had to change them. :mm:

Now you're reduced to deluding yourself, that's "nothing." :lmao:

And that was just on (A) and (B). Now comes (C) and (D)...

C) Prove that PP is making a profit from this and that not all of their charges are to cover costs...

D) Explain the connection between advanced bioscience resources and PP...

Whether true or not, what the hell does that have to do with the current issue. Can you do nothing more than throw dung at the wall and hope that something sticks?
Of course it's relevant, since the baby killers are in full cry declaring "Planned Parenthood doesn't do illegal stuff!!!"

Because she thinks posting individual cases of malpractice contributes to her case of closing PP. She really is that stupid.

Of course it's relevant, since the baby killers are in full cry declaring "Planned Parenthood doesn't do illegal stuff!!!"
Planned Parenthood doesn't do illegal stuff!!!"

Link to that quote?

8d9.jpg

CLh9QU4UkAAA8uz.jpg
Nothing? I got you to tacitly admit your numbers were so stupid beyond belief, you had to change them. :mm:

Now you're reduced to deluding yourself, that's "nothing." :lmao:

And that was just on (A) and (B). Now comes (C) and (D)...

C) Prove that PP is making a profit from this and that not all of their charges are to cover costs...

D) Explain the connection between advanced bioscience resources and PP...

More bullshit, from a quif bullshitter!

I like this....
Conservatives and pro-life activists have bemoaned the mainstream media’s lack of coverage of the ongoing video exposé of Planned Parenthood’s efforts to harvest the body parts of aborted fetuses for money. An examination of the organization’s surprisingly close ties to major media corporations can help explain why leading disseminators of the news in the U.S. have shown so little interest in the controversy.

Some media outlets were so brazen in their support for Planned Parenthood that they were directly listed as donors on the sites of local affiliates. Before PP’s website was “down for maintenance” shortly after the group controversially claimed it was hacked by “extremists,” the local Washington, D.C. affiliate listed Gannett, the owners of USA Today and several other major newspapers, including the Detroit Free Press and the Indianapolis Star, and the Washington Post Co., former owners of the Washington Post for decades until Amazon.com owner Jeff Bezos bought the newspaper in 2013, as financial supporters.

As recently as 2014, the San Jose Mercury News and Yahoo, which runs the popular Yahoo News site, were listed as donors to Planned Parenthood Shasta-Diablo in Northern California.

Discover the Networks, a website run by the David Horowitz Freedom Center, lists the New York Times Company Foundation as a PP donor.

And while there is no evidence that new Washington Post owner Bezos is a personal donor, customers at his Amazon.com site can directly support an abortion clinic with a portion of their purchases via the Amazon Smile program.

Customers can also buy the “emergency contraception” known as Plan B, which can induce an abortion after conception, directly from the site.

These facts perhaps explain why The Washington Post, in its coverage of the furor over the first secret Planned Parenthood video, changed its headline from “organ harvesting” to the softer “fetal organs used for research,” as infowars.com reports.

Another upfront supporter of Planned Parenthood is Bloomberg Philanthropies, the charitable arm of Bloomberg News owner and former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg.

The philanthropic group announced in March of 2014 that it was giving a staggering $50 million to strengthen “reproductive health rights in Burkina Faso, Nicaragua, Senegal, Tanzania, and Uganda,” the Daily Caller reports.

Beyond these overt acts of support, however, there lies a far more elaborate network of personal connections, business ties and charitable foundation links between Planned Parenthood and a stunning number of major media outlets, including all four of the major television networks.

The Ford Foundation has been a major supporter of abortion rights and Planned Parenthood for decades, with the data on its financial support of the organization running far too long to detail.

Random example: $2.5 million given to PP in 2013, according to Ford’s tax return (see page 523).

In fact, sitting on Ford’s Board of Trustees at this moment is none other than Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards.

The foundation has made a major effort to involve itself in U.S. media in recent years, even giving grants to the Los Angeles Times and the Washington Post in 2012 as part of what it called “an investment in quality journalism.”

Ford also sponsored an NBC News report on “Poverty in America,” as foundation “Media Officer” Barbara Raab, a former “senior newswriter for NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams,” proudly reports on the group’s website.

An especially disturbing part of the foundation’s efforts to financially sponsor ostensibly neutral media outlets is the group’s hefty support for two minority journalist organizations.

The National Association of Black Journalists received $150,000 from Ford in 2013 for “media/content development,” while the National Association of Hispanic Journalists is listed as having received $100,000 in 2009.

Elsewhere on Ford’s website, an action plan to promote abortion rights in the United States by developing “national reproductive and sexual health policies and laws supported by regional and international standards” prominently features two prongs under the “Communications and Public Education” heading, a “National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health” and a “Black Women’s Health Imperative.”

Additionally, Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s 2013 tax return shows only one group not directly associated with the organization’s usual business endeavors that received funds from the organization.

On page 64 is listed a $12,500 donation from PP to The National Association of Black Journalists, with the “purpose of grant or assistance” listed as “to support programs regarding reproductive health.”.....

Why News Corporations Protect Planned Parenthood - Crisis Magazine

Planned Parenthood doesn't do illegal stuff!!!"

Link to that quote?
What is with you guys demanding that people go back through the thread that YOU are participating in to link to statements YOU made.

Forum List

Back