Planned Parenthood Clinic Stays Open

It just came over the news. The PP clinic in Missouri stays open. Until next Tuesday.

There will be another hearing next week.

Missouri's last abortion clinic to stay open until at least Tuesday in Planned Parenthood case
The Christian-American Taliban might decide to suicide bomb or AR-15 it if it continues operating. I hope they have good security.
They have done it before
Killing babies is very important.
Lots of money in the business

Maybe we'll get lucky and one of the tornado's that have been ravaging parts of the south, will make an appearance at the clinics front door.

It just came over the news. The PP clinic in Missouri stays open. Until next Tuesday.

Missouri's last abortion clinic to stay open until at least Tuesday in Planned Parenthood case
The Christian-American Taliban might decide to suicide bomb or AR-15 it if it continues operating. I hope they have good security.
They have done it before

trump says it's ok if they are brown & coming from south america..............
Well of course. Plus Trump wants all Blacks and Muslims put in gas chambers. He’s a Nazi after all.

is he? not sure 'bout that.... howeverrrrrrrrrrrr he did say he would much rather have people come from lily white norway....

& he's building a wall to keep the brown ones out.................

& the brown ones are being kept in tents................

& facilities designed to hold 100 people, are concentrating 10x that amount............

& of course there are the separation of families......................

:eusa_think:

They have done it before

Well of course. Plus Trump wants all Blacks and Muslims put in gas chambers. He’s a Nazi after all.

is he? not sure 'bout that.... howeverrrrrrrrrrrr he did say he would much rather have people come from lily white norway....

& facilities designed to hold 100 people, are concentrating 10x that amount............

HE'S AN F-ING NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closing down a major resource for birth control to stop abortions is about as stupid as you get.

They have done it before

neh............. but he does think that they are some pretty fine people................

Closing down a major resource for birth control to stop abortions is about as stupid as you get.

Yes which is why I believe it's not just about abortion.

It's also about taking birth control from low income women.

The result will be more unplanned pregnancies and more abortions.

neh............. but he does think that they are some pretty fine people................
Yet many like you had no problems with O calling Major Hasan's mass murder in the name of Allah, work place violence. I don't recall the MSM raising much of a ruckus, versus how they treated Trump's comments on Charlotte. Strange no?

BTW...Major Hasan still lives.

They have done it before

Just ask ICE.

Yeah...stopping mass murder is stupid. Kill them!!!

You and Heinrich Himmler have much in common.

They have done it before

Just ask ICE.
Yeah..that's the same as 60 million murdered.

:confused::rolleyes::wtf:

They can get it free at any county public health office....been able to for decades.

They can get it free at any county public health office....been able to for decades.
Planned Parenthood provided birth control help to millions of women who did not have access to a county facility.

Yeah...stopping mass murder is stupid. Kill them!!!

You and Heinrich Himmler have much in common.
As you create tens maybe hundreds of thousands more unwanted pregnancies.

How many abortions would there be if there were no unwanted pregnancies?

Yet many like you had no problems with O calling Major Hasan's mass murder in the name of Allah, work place violence. I don't recall the MSM raising much of a ruckus, versus how they treated Trump's comments on Charlotte. Strange no?

BTW...Major Hasan still lives.
Hasan attacked others in his workplace because of workplace events.

Planned Parenthood provided birth control help to millions of women who did not have access to a county facility.

Not so much in Missouri now...lol

They have done it before
Abortion isn’t ‘killing babies’ – that’s a lie.

They have done it before

Yes it is, asshole

They have done it before

Yes it is, asshole

It is to you because of your religious beliefs.

Abortions are about a fetus.

A baby is a infant that has been born.

Forum List

Back