Planned Parenthood Settles $2 Million Case After Botched Abortion

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
This women bled for over 5 hours! and the slaughter house called Planned Parenthood never called 911:eek:

- On Feb. 7, Planned Parenthood of Illinois, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation agreed to pay the family of Tonya Reaves, $2 million after she died from hemorrhaging from a botched abortion in 2012. Reaves received the abortion at a Planned Parenthood clinic on 18 S. Michigan Ave in Chicago, Ill.

“Planned Parenthood is a billion dollar a year baby killing business,” Day Gardner, president of the National Black Pro-Life Union, told CNSNews.com. “The money awarded to Tonya's son is a pittance in comparison to what they are worth – $2 million dollars is just a tiny drop in a bottomless bucket. The truly sad thing is that no one can put a dollar value on the life a human being - a life snuffed out way too soon.”

Reaves, a healthy 24-year-old black woman, was 16 weeks pregnant at 11 a.m. on Friday, July 20, 2012, the time of her abortion.

Her death, according to the autopsy report, was due to “hemorrhage resulting from cervical dilation and evacuation due to an intrauterine pregnancy.” It shows that she suffered a 3/16 inch perforation of the uterus from forceps (a tool used during the D&E abortion procedure to dismember the fetus). She also had “extensive” perforation of her broad uterine ligament.

After the botched abortion took place at Planned Parenthood, Reaves bled for five and a half hours without medical treatment.

A FOIA of the 911 calls from the Planned Parenthood location where Reaves received her abortion shows that the clinic never called 911 on Reaves’ behalf, even after five and a half hours had elapsed.

Planned Parenthood Settles $2 Million Case After Botched Abortion | CNS News

Well now she will have plenty of money to spend on her next abortions

In all likelihood she may not be able to get pregnant again since she died. They have effectively sterilized her. Their founder would be proud.

Mistakes happen. That is no reason to shut down PP Your doctor makes a mistake, do you fire him? Be prepared to fire every single doctor who has ever stuffed up then.

It could have been worse. She could have been white.

I was given a number for Obamacare navigator. It was PP. When I called I had to weed through the automated system. I was unimpressed with how many references there were to abortion. It is like that is their primary business.

Good, maybe more people will sue PP out of existence

they are some sick and evil people who now has control of it

If it happened in Texas, the award would have been limited to $250K

Mistakes happen. That is no reason to shut down PP Your doctor makes a mistake, do you fire him? Be prepared to fire every single doctor who has ever stuffed up then.

Did you read the op?. No one called 911. They let that girl bleed for 5 1/2 hours. Those sick bastards :evil:

Absolutely negligence on the part of Planned Parenthood, and why did they wait for over 5 hours?

The other interesting the point is that in Illinois they give places like Planned Parenthood and other killing facilities a pass as to inspections and regulations. I wonder what other standards are not being kept up.

Mistake? You kidding? They waited over 5 hours to get her to a hospital! Five, one, two, three, four, five, hours and let her bleed!

Don't worry about her firing her doctor...she's dead.

No mistake, this is negligence.

Absolutely negligence on the part of Planned Parenthood, and why did they wait for over 5 hours?

The other interesting the point is that in Illinois they give places like Planned Parenthood and other killing facilities a pass as to inspections and regulations. I wonder what other standards are not being kept up.

Figures.... I guess political connections gets them out of inspections.:eusa_eh:

We'll never be able to sue that behemoth out of existence. I'd suggest more convincing ways of dealing with the problem.

Didn't the republicans want Planned Parenthood and the like made to have their Doctors connected to a nearby hospital in case something bad happened?

Planned Parenthood Settles $2 Million Case After Botched Abortion

The system works then. Let's close the thread, please.

The truly sad thing is that no one can put a dollar value on the life a human being

yes we can..we do this daily.
medical bills
soldiers
black market
etc

fucking retards

Didn't the republicans want Planned Parenthood and the like made to have their Doctors connected to a nearby hospital in case something bad happened?

Abortion "doctors" are the lowest of the low so they can't treat in a hospital, therefore, making a law based upon that premise shuts em' all down 9 out 10 times. I call that winning. They're filth.

Forum List

Back