Playboy club back after 30 years away................

SEVEN DOLLARS FOR A BEER?!?!?!?!?!??

I've been to high end strip clubs, and they only charged 5. That is highway robbery on the sidewalk!

Beers are like eight bucks each st Yankee Stadium.

And no naked women!

Well, maybe not naked women.

593abed816000022001154a0.jpeg

Well, even though there is talk in the political world about sexual abuse of young women, as well as the whole #metoo movement going on and many powerful men are leaving their positions as sexual allegations are being brought against them, one bastion of males is now being reopened after 30 years...............................

The Playboy Club is back gents, and it's even coming back with the Bunny costumes with tails.

Hugh Hefner’s Legendary Playboy Club Has Reopened in New York - Take a Peek Inside

It’s been three decades since the original Playboy club closed in Manhattan, but now, the legendary hangout is officially back. The club celebrated its grand opening yesterday at Playboy's North American flagship location in midtown Manhattan. Although much of the design inspiration came from the heritage of the world-renowned Playboy Mansion, the club has been modernized for a new generation of guests.

Wonder if this is gonna generate outrage from the radical feminists?

Kick ass

I was so pissed the year before I turned 21 they all closed down

Well, even though there is talk in the political world about sexual abuse of young women, as well as the whole #metoo movement going on and many powerful men are leaving their positions as sexual allegations are being brought against them, one bastion of males is now being reopened after 30 years...............................

The Playboy Club is back gents, and it's even coming back with the Bunny costumes with tails.

Hugh Hefner’s Legendary Playboy Club Has Reopened in New York - Take a Peek Inside

It’s been three decades since the original Playboy club closed in Manhattan, but now, the legendary hangout is officially back. The club celebrated its grand opening yesterday at Playboy's North American flagship location in midtown Manhattan. Although much of the design inspiration came from the heritage of the world-renowned Playboy Mansion, the club has been modernized for a new generation of guests.

Kick ass

Don't be. In the '70s the Playboy Clubs had deteriorated from their '60s heyday.

They had become quite tacky.

Kick ass

Don't be. In the '70s the Playboy Clubs had deteriorated from their '60s heyday.

They had become quite tacky.

I didn't care I was dying to go to the bunny hut .

I went to one in LA about 40 years ago, I was not impressed

Rather go to Hooters

wait..,

That was great joke

You into women.

Maybe Bruce Jenner types

Rather go to Hooters

wait..,

That was great joke

You into women.

Maybe Bruce Jenner types
OMG....a gay putdown

Conservatives still stuck in the fifth grade

Rather go to Hooters

wait..,

That was great joke

You into women.

Maybe Bruce Jenner types
OMG....a gay putdown

I have no problem with your Gheyness.

You wear it well and proud.

You go girl.

Rather go to Hooters

wait..,

That was great joke

You into women.

Maybe Bruce Jenner types
OMG....a gay putdown

You go girl.
Thankfully, they still exclude racist assholes from Playboy Clubs

Rather go to Hooters

wait..,

That was great joke

You into women.

Maybe Bruce Jenner types
OMG....a gay putdown

You go girl.

How can they tell sweety?

Rather go to Hooters

wait..,

That was great joke

You into women.

Maybe Bruce Jenner types
OMG....a gay putdown

You go girl.

Being gay isn't really a race.

I went to the Playboy Club in St Louis. My friend's uncle invited us on a trip from KC to St Louis to stay with his aunt and. Uncle. The Club was cool, very sophisticated and had beautiful bunnies. We didn't stay long. You see, his uncle had a hair lip. I went to the bar with him where he ordered a drink and proceeded to drink it. Being young and not very worldly, I couldn't help but watch him as he drank his drink. I wasn't trying to be rude. I was wondering how a guy with a hair lip could drink from a glass and not have it pour out onto his chin and down the front of his shirt. Anyway, I guess I was being obvious which annoyed his uncle. He slammed down his drink, told his newphew we were leaving. When we got back to his house where we were planning to stay overnight, his uncle unloaded on me and his newphew. Bob, my friend, and I decided it would be best to leave and drive back to Kansas City that night.

Rather go to Hooters

wait..,

That was great joke

You into women.

Maybe Bruce Jenner types
OMG....a gay putdown

You go girl.