Playing politics with VA money.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
Democrats block a spending bill because of a virus that has affected a total of 3 babies born in the US.
Why the fuck are Democrats threatening VA spending for a virus that has affected almost zero percent of the population ?

So Lib's you have to ask yourself whats more important Veterans who served this nation or a virus that has affected almost zero percent of the population. I'm not going to let Republicans off the hook either McConnell put off another vote until the idiots get back from vacation but the next session is a short one so its likely not a damn thing will be done.

There are 20 million Veterans across the nation. If we came together and demanded the VA be immediately fixed I bet the politicians would fall all over themselves getting shit right. 20 million is some serious political power.

Senate fight over Zika funds sidelines VA funding bill

The VA can go fuck themselves. Don't even get me started about their Goddamned INCOMPETENCE. I have fuck-up-after-fuck-up documented, not that it does any damned good. Fucking "government run" healthcare is a Goddamned disaster. Most recent personal example - I went to an appointment this past Monday for an evaluation on my right arm, handed the paperwork to the receptionist at the clinic, she told me (a) you DO NOT have an appointment here and (2) we do not have any affiliation with the VA.
I had the document in hand -which I showed her - that listed the date, time, location as the place where we were standing and she told me sorry, can't help you.
Call the VA - oh, sorry, we'll reschedule you. It's three weeks from now at ANOTHER clinic - 70 miles from here!
Fuck the VA! Fuck Obama! Fuck Government run healthcare!
Bunch of incompetent fucks who don't give two-shits about veterans.

The VA can go fuck themselves. Don't even get me started about their Goddamned INCOMPETENCE. I have fuck-up-after-fuck-up documented, not that it does any damned good. Fucking "government run" healthcare is a Goddamned disaster. Most recent personal example - I went to an appointment this past Monday for an evaluation on my right arm, handed the paperwork to the receptionist at the clinic, she told me (a) you DO NOT have an appointment here and (2) we do not have any affiliation with the VA.
I had the document in hand -which I showed her - that listed the date, time, location as the place where we were standing and she told me sorry, can't help you.
Call the VA - oh, sorry, we'll reschedule you. It's three weeks from now at ANOTHER clinic - 70 miles from here!

"Fucking "government run" healthcare" works really well, much better than our system - before and after "Obama"HeritageFoundationCare - in other advanced industrialized nations.

"Fucking "government run" healthcare" works really well, much better than our system - before and after "Obama"HeritageFoundationCare - in other advanced industrialized nations.

Right, that's why the ones that can come here for treatment. Speaking of treatment, are you getting any for your delusions?

So how many times have you had to go to the VA for care.

Right, that's why the ones that can come here for treatment. Speaking of treatment, are you getting any for your delusions?

We're number 37 in WHO healthcare outcome rankings. You have stats on those coming here love?

Why do you need to take this off in another direction from the comment?

Why do you need to take this off in another direction from the comment?
My OP was about the VA. You seem to think government run health care works great. So I asked what your experience with the VA is. Thats not another direction. Its relevant.

Forum List

Back