Please God no, but if it happens...

Heaven forbid if Trump manages to steal another election, but if he does, his swearing in should be to a new oath of office:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the parts of the Constitution of the United States that I agree with."

That should serve to keep the media and liberals off his back for good!

The Kenyan Super Nig wrote his own immigration policy...I’m sure you cried like a bitch and condemned him when he did...right?

First reply and the Obama card is played.
Thats gotta be a record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You ignorant, twisted, lowlife degenerate pukes have to learn that you have ZERO credibility on matters such as these...You disgusting fucks forget that credibility is established in your historical data. Prove your credibility or STFU.
LMf'nAO @ you denigrating anyone's credibility!!

Talk about hypocrisy!!!

The Kenyan Super Nig wrote his own immigration policy...I’m sure you cried like a bitch and condemned him when he did...right?

Thats gotta be a record.

You realize that he was the 1st president previous to President Trump, yes?

You realize that has nothing to do with this thread, yes?

Why is it impossible for you guys to understand - The Compare and Contrast thing?
Is there a part of the progressive brain that is missing.
I ask because every one of you can not comprehend how that works.

Why is it impossible for you to understand what staying on topic means?

All he did was turn a defense of trump into an attack on Obama.

So it is brain damage.

Heaven forbid if Trump manages to steal another election,
He "stole" it how, nutjob?
Did you sleep through the whole Russia investigation thing?

Candidate Trump, President Trump and, in fact, every US citizen was exonerated from any Russia interference.
Hillary lost because she was Hillary.
Russia did wish to sow discord within the country - which you continue to do - to your own detriment.

Heaven forbid if Trump manages to steal another election, but if he does, his swearing in should be to a new oath of office:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the parts of the Constitution of the United States that I agree with."

The removed racist slur wrote his own immigration policy...I’m sure you cried like a bitch and condemned him when he did...right?

Awesome...I’m sure we’ll see “white trash” and “honky” scrubbed / censored in posts....RIGHT?

"

"That should serve to keep the media and liberals off his back for good!"

so you actually WANT him to lie at his swearing in?

how loathsome

how deplorable....

you truly are an America hating traitor.

Thats gotta be a record.

Why is it impossible for you guys to understand - The Compare and Contrast thing?

So it is brain damage.

Get therapy.
Bye now.

Candidate Trump, President Trump and, in fact, every US citizen was exonerated from any Russia interference.
Russia did wish to sow discord within the country - which you continue to do - to your own detriment.
Lol, no.

Read the report for yourself. People are lying to you.

The removed racist slur wrote his own immigration policy...I’m sure you cried like a bitch and condemned him when he did...right?

Awesome...I’m sure we’ll see “white trash” and “honky” scrubbed / censored in posts....RIGHT?

It would appear not. LOL!!!!

The evidence that persuades me says otherwise.

Thats gotta be a record.

You're like a broken record so you would know.

"Steal"

That is such an asshole statement as you belittle 63mil+ votes. You're such a horrible person.

So it is brain damage.

Get therapy.
Bye now.

This is what it is like talking to you brain dead Fucks (BDF's)

BDF - I saw a leaf fall today - weird.
Me - No that is not weird - leaves fall, that is what they do in the Fall and Winter.
BDF - I'm not talking about leaves - I'm talking about a specific leaf.
Me - Yes I know, it is a leaf, it did what leaves do.
BDF - Stay on topic - I am talking about the leaf that I saw.
Me - Yes it is part of the overall subset of leaves.
BDF - Stay on topic, I am not talking about seasons, or subsets or anything else, just this one leaf.
Me- yes but what you saw was not remarkable or weird
BDF - ACK!!!!! stay on topic!!!!!

"

"That should serve to keep the media and liberals off his back for good!"

so you actually WANT him to lie at his swearing in?

how loathsome

how deplorable....

you truly are an America hating traitor.

Yes.

The far left cheated and still lost, I can see why you are upset!

You idiots are doing everything possible to hand him another victory.
There was no stolen election. You morons ran a detestable career candidate who chose demonizing Americans over an argument on policy.
A failing strategy that you still continue. You will lose running negative against Trump and supporters rather than positive messaging that actually resonates with Americans.
Enjoy another 4 years. God doesn't help the godless.
Without Vladimir's help it is unlikely he will win.
Vladi’s help? Trump never passed the word to Vlad he’d have more flexibility after the election so why would he do shit?

Forum List

Back