Please, help this poor guy out.

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
Basically, I'm a fledgling CNA. A certified nursing assistant. That typically disrespected footsoldier on the frontlines of healthcare, who does all of the dirty work from cleaning soiled butts to bathing crusty skin. It's dirty—but good—work.

Right now, there's a problem. I'm searching for employment, and having some difficulty. I've got a resume, and a bunch of other pertinent data to fill out as many applications as possible. I checked within a 30-mile radius and found about 10 places (hospice care, assisted-living facilities, and nursing homes) in the area.

There's simply not enough places to apply at. I need a job soon, because unemployment sucks, and am sorely in need of some general advice in finding a job.

I live in Waterford, WI. Here's an example of part of this problem:

I checked for CNA jobs in Waterford, Wi on the internet. It gave me this: CNA Jobs, Employment in Waterford, WI | Indeed.com

What's funny is that nowhere in those 13+ pages were there ANY mentions of ANY CNA jobs in Waterford, WI. Other counties in WI, sure, but NO Waterford. So, I checked again, elsewhere:

Again, it said: "Current Waterford, Wisconsin Cna Jobs."

Waterford Wisconsin Cna Jobs

In those three pages there were NO mentions of any jobs in Waterford for CNA work.

Anything in Waterford, Burlington, Rochester, or the surrounding counties would help.

I'm in a pickle looking for work, but my methods aren't working.

Please, if you know of any helpful internet website out there in which one can actually find CNA jobs in Waterford Wi when you search specifically for them, that'd help out, majorly. I'm going to keep searching even if it takes me days. If you would provide me even the smallest lead to get me in the right direction, I'd be very much obliged.

Thanks for hearing me out. :razz:

Last edited:
Try some footwork. Go to nursing homes and ask if they are hiring and if not...do they have recommendations on who to approach or have they heard of anyone hiring.

Home health care companies as well. Look them up as if you are seeking a CNA. Then you can find who is where and does what. THEN apply for yourself.

People want to SEE applicants. Internet job searching is second place to face to face hunting.

Forum List

Back