Please join the AGW cult and sign this ban against Dihydrogen monoxide.

It's 99% water, moron. You don't even know what Dihydrogen Monoxide is, do you?
Squeak for yourself, Little Willie.

What's the main component of acid rain, Einstein?
H2SO4

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What a numskull.

H2O is the main component of acid rain!
It is HNO3 and H2SO4 that make rain acidic. No matter how much H2O you add to rain it will not become acid rain.

Edit much?

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I don't care if I am):

If the rain is 75% Sulfuric Acid, 25% Nitric Acid, with no H2O involved whatsoever after the reaction, why isn't it melting faces? How do you have rain with that much Sulfuric Acid in it without killing every living thing on the planet?

The two components of H2SO4 are SO2 and H20.

Sulfur Dioxide + Dihydrogen Monoxide = Sulfuric Acid

Car batteries are made with 28-32% solutions of Sulfuric Acid.

Rain composing of 75% Sulfuric Acid solution would be known as a chamber acid, produced by the lead chamber process, and is fatal to inhale or to ingest, it would also corrode skin on contact.

The other component, HNO3, or Nitric Acid will burn exposed skin, even at 25%

This makes your argument extremely implausible.
Again, the H2O component of acid rain does not make the rain acidic! DUH!, In fact the more Dihydrogen Monoxide present in the rain the LESS acidic it is. But you knew that already.

And mixing Sulfur Dioxide, SO2 with Dihydrogen Oxide, H2O leaves you one oxygen short of H2SO4, but a know it all such as yourself knew that already.

2 molecules of SO2 combine with O2 to form 2 molecules of SO3 which combine with 2 molecules of H2O to form 2 molecules of H2SO4 which now is no longer water, H2O.
Get it?

1983 called, with two requests.

1. It wants its joke back.

2. It wants you to kill yourself.

And yet I can go to any environmental gathering and get the sheep to sign that petition all over again. Face it, most environazis are ignorant. Just like you.

I'm a Nazi because I want laws passed to protect the environment? Is that how the Nazis did it?

Go back through the history of the environmental movement and look at everything that eventually became law,

that conservatives opposed/voted against at the time.

From that you can easily calculate what kind of world we'd live in if conservatives ever got the kind of power they desire;

all those laws would disappear.

Guess what moron, we ALL believe that. How about showing us a single scheme put forth by your masters that actually cleans anything up. Go ahead. Show us one. Or shut the the fuck up.

Here's where you are a little confused.

Reducing the amount of CO2 Emissions by itself "cleans up" the problem. You see, CO2 is removed from the atmosphere by rain, by plants, etc. The problem with burning as many fossil fuels as we are is that it puts CO2 into the air faster than natural processes can remove them.

Go back through the history of the environmental movement and look at everything that eventually became law,

that conservatives opposed/voted against at the time.

From that you can easily calculate what kind of world we'd live in if conservatives ever got the kind of power they desire;

all those laws would disappear.

I don't know Greenville south Carolina looks a hell of a lot better then Detroit, or is it just me?

img5.jpg

800px-Dharavi_Slum.jpg