🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

plenty of jan 6 questions remain

Your narrative(s) aren't false? :eusa_shhh:

As far as informants go? You seem to be implying things -- for instance, conflating definitions of what constitutes an 'informant' and what constitutes a provocateur.

We know from emails, texts, messages and other sources that the violent rioters (insurrectionists), were intent on being violent and intent on getting into the Capitol in order to stop the elected officials from performing their constitutional duties. The seriously violent rioters were not provoked, they did the provoking.

I could expound further, but doing so would depend on how this post is engaged.
This is true, but we have this law;

If any of the protesters were the ones that started this chanting, or we had proof of it, I have no doubt, the establishment/DoJ would prosecute. I've looked, we have no prosecutions for this law. I suspect, there was no evidence of intent to harm or kill any law makers in the intent to disrupt the proceedings. Thus, they didn't do so.

I already posted all the evidence that the J6 commission would not look at, you never addressed any of it. Do you need me to post it again for you? Everyone that is sane, knows this was a show trial, and purposely tilted.

Find me the proof that this law is being applied, or take your theories to the conspiracy sub-forum.

I have already addressed all of you garbage in the FZ, and all you did was name call me. . .

Then exactly what attack were you referring to?
I assume they meant every attack since the civil war. Even 9-11

If any of the protesters were the ones that started this chanting, or we had proof of it, I have no doubt, the establishment/DoJ would prosecute. I've looked, we have no prosecutions for this law. I suspect, there was no evidence of intent to harm or kill any law makers in the intent to disrupt the proceedings. Thus, they didn't do so.

I already posted all the evidence that the J6 commission would not look at, you never addressed any of it. Do you need me to post it again for you? Everyone that is sane, knows this was a show trial, and purposely tilted.

Find me the proof that this law is being applied, or take your theories to the conspiracy sub-forum.

I have already addressed all of you garbage in the FZ, and all you did was name call me. . .
There re a few indictments that included threats to hang the VP and harm others.

The claims that the Jan 6 committee was hiding or avoiding evidence is hogwash. Lots of stuff makes it into formal proceedings and lots of stuff does not. I can research every single congressional hearing in history and make the same claim people like are making.

Cases were refered to the DOJ. Nothing appears to have overturned and charges, trails or sentences.

I assume they meant every attack since the civil war. Even 9-11
Maybe they did. But you're beating a dead horse. Go nit pic something else, because your claims refute nothing.

Maybe they did. But you're beating a dead horse. Go nit pic something else, because your claims refute nothing.
You were all about engagement until I pointed out how ridiculous your fellow rubes were.
Funny that.

I have nothing to do with what laws are applied. I don't have the power of prosecutorial discretion, and neither do you. I do not put forth conspiracy theories. And I apologize and truly wish I could allow you some relief from obsessing over being insulted -- in the Flame Zone, where many of us believe -- insults are the expected coin-of-the-realm.

You were all about engagement until I pointed out how ridiculous your fellow rubes were.
Funny that.
Because I make you look like a hyperbolic partisan? Thats on you.

Not sure what other people have to do with any arguments I may make. Maybe you should be writing to whomever it is that occupies space in your head.

Your nonsense belongs on Truth Social/ US PRAVDA

bye bye

I have nothing to do with what laws are applied. I don't have the power of prosecutorial discretion, and neither do you. I do not put forth conspiracy theories. And I apologize and truly wish I could allow you some relief from obsessing over being insulted -- in the Flame Zone, where many of us believe -- insults are the expected coin-of-the-realm.
Yes, but we know since they aren't using the laws, that your narrative is bullshit.

Not sure what other people have to do with any arguments I may make. Maybe you should be writing to whomever it is that occupies space in your head.

Your nonsense belongs on Truth Social/ US PRAVDA

bye bye
OMG :uhh:
Again, please learn to forum.
You are boring me.

No, you just want to ignore evidence that is inconvenient, Capitol Police report #21-TD-159 PROVES, that the speaker and the person in charge of threat assessment for the capitol police, knew what was coming, and they purposely, not only did not increase security, they didn't tell their officers, they purposely DID NOTHING.

That is patently untrue. You're not a serious person. You may be seious about some partisan narrative that some people believe helps Trump and the Magadonian Mogoloids who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th, but few outside of an info bubble take that stuff seriously. And some that push it will admit at times, that they know it's mostly bullshit.

That is patently untrue.
Wow, we're done now. You are just in denial of basic facts now. Unfucking believable.

iu

A) It is true that the person in charge of intelligence for the Capitol Police, Yogananda Pittman, had the report from the FBI in December. It is also true, she did not share it with the chief of the capitol police, see the interview that Steven Sund did with Tucker Carlson.

B) Read the fucking report yourself you hack.

C) Nothing was done to alert the officers of the capitol police or beef up security. I have linked you to all this information, and now you are in denial of the basic facts.

People have worked hard to give a true perspective of what happened on Jan 6. Maybe you in all your brilliance can critique a Wikipedia page?

Wow, we're done now. You are just in denial of basic facts now. Unfucking believable.

iu

A) It is true that the person in charge of intelligence for the Capitol Police, Yogananda Pittman, had the report from the FBI in December. It is also true, she did not share it with the chief of the capitol police, see the interview that Steven Sund did with Tucker Carlson.

B) Read the fucking report yourself you hack.

C) Nothing was done to alert the officers of the capitol police or beef up security. I have linked you to all this information, and now you are in denial of the basic facts.
You infer much, and you insinuate much, and you will put forth some agreed upon facts -- but where you fall off your flat earth is when you claim to know what people did or didn't do, what people were thinking and even the reasons they did what you claim they did.

You spin narratives that fall apart when challenged with the facts. You either purposefully or worse, ignorantly end up lying through omission. And your narratives are meant to defend the indefensible, by attacking others. It's exactly like the 2020 election and cries of "Biden could not possibly have won because he didn't have huge crowds at his rallies." :rofl:Yet, even most of his own staff, and his main lawyers and members of his family were telling him his crowd sizes were just optics.

Now enough with this pathetic back and forth. Enough.

Forum List

Back