PM: 'My Policy is to Strike at Those Who Try to Attack Us'

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Evoking the memory of his father, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said that Israel would defend itself in all circumstances, and act against Gaza terrorists who disrupt the daily life of Israelis with rocket attacks. “My policy is to strike at those who try to attack us. We will allow no 'trickles,' no 'accumulations.' This is how we will operate against both near and distant threats,” the Prime Minister said.

Gaza Arab terrorists fired at least seven rockets into southern Israel on Sunday night. At around 1:00 a.m., four rockets were fired towards the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. One of them may have been intercepted by the Iron Dome anti-missile system, and the other three exploded in open areas. There were no physical injuries or damages. Earlier, terrorists fired three rockets towards the Bnei Shimon Regional Council. The rockets exploded in open areas, causing no physical injuries or damages.

PM: 'My Policy is to Strike Those Who Attack Us' - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

---------------

:clap2:

Better yet Israel should defend itself against anyone or any nation that even threatens to attack Israel. While I do believe in the love thy neighbor policy as long as it works, I also believe in do unto others before they do unto you if thy neighbors even threaten to attack you.

Evoking the memory of his father, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said that Israel would defend itself in all circumstances, and act against Gaza terrorists who disrupt the daily life of Israelis with rocket attacks. “My policy is to strike at those who try to attack us. We will allow no 'trickles,' no 'accumulations.' This is how we will operate against both near and distant threats,” the Prime Minister said.

Gaza Arab terrorists fired at least seven rockets into southern Israel on Sunday night. At around 1:00 a.m., four rockets were fired towards the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. One of them may have been intercepted by the Iron Dome anti-missile system, and the other three exploded in open areas. There were no physical injuries or damages. Earlier, terrorists fired three rockets towards the Bnei Shimon Regional Council. The rockets exploded in open areas, causing no physical injuries or damages.

PM: 'My Policy is to Strike Those Who Attack Us' - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

---------------

:clap2:

How does ANYONE or ANY NATION make peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Forum List

Back