🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pnina Tamano-Shata, blazing a new path

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Meet the first Ethiopian woman to be elected as member of the Knesset: After the results of the Knesset election were in, Pnina Tamano-Shata, a lawyer, news correspondent and 14th on the Yesh Atid Party roster, realized she will become a member of the 19th Knesset.

by-benny-doutsh-2013--%2813-of-18%29_hh.jpg

Pnina Tamano-Shata, blazing a new path - Israel News, Ynetnews

Meet the first Ethiopian woman to be elected as member of the Knesset: After the results of the Knesset election were in, Pnina Tamano-Shata, a lawyer, news correspondent and 14th on the Yesh Atid Party roster, realized she will become a member of the 19th Knesset.

well, how about that, and almost six years to the day after white israelis stopped dumping ethiopean blood onto the sand because it wasn't pure enough.

well, how about that, and almost six years to the day after white israelis stopped dumping ethiopean blood onto the sand because it wasn't pure enough.

There is no such thing as "pure blood":doubt:

For the record, many has to pass tests which among other things, say that you're ok to donate.

Being born in a 3rd world state, I happen to know that. But now all people can donate, there is no problem with that.

For the record, many has to pass tests which among other things, say that you're ok to donate.

Being born in a 3rd world state, I happen to know that. But now all people can donate, there is no problem with that.

well, i am not all hip to jewish word trickery and all, but they way i figure it, if jews are dumping "contaminated" blood, than the opposite of that is "pure" blood.

Pure Synonyms, Pure Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

and for the record, the "many" seemed to be largely confined to the ethiopeans.

well, i am not all hip to jewish word trickery and all, but they way i figure it, if jews are dumping "contaminated" blood, than the opposite of that is "pure" blood.

Pure Synonyms, Pure Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

and for the record, the "many" seemed to be largely confined to the ethiopeans.

You say that because you never had to fill a donate file here.

We also used to have problems in birth places in south America and Britian and few other countries. That's because of blood deseases originated in some of this places. in Africa it happens to be an AIDS issue.

Again, it doesn't matter what a "pure" blood is, because there is no such thing.

Forum List

Back