Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

Her grandmother mother and she said she had a great great great great grandmother who was a Native American, and the test proved it. You are totally full of garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. End of story

LOL, so she never claimed to Cherokee?
Harvard never recognized her an "Native American"?
She claimed to have nA ancestry.

The test prived it.

Shove the rest up your fat ignorant ass.

Yawn

"Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

Survey: Diversity Lacking At HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson
Chmura is an idiot or this has been spun by your propagandists, more likely, super dupe.

LOL, the date of the article.....

"October 22, 1996 "
Amazing BS trivia you people used to character assassinate, ain't it? She said in like a Facebook at the University that she had Native American blood, the Harvard Administration blows it out of proportion, and now supposedly she has no credibility Accord ing to you idiots...

The test prived it.

Yawn

"Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

Chmura is an idiot or this has been spun by your propagandists, more likely, super dupe.

"October 22, 1996 "
Amazing BS trivia you people used to character assassinate, ain't it? She said and like a Facebook at the University that she had Native American blood, the Harvard Administration blows it out of proportion, and now supposedly she has no credibility Accord ing to you idiots...

You get more stupid every day son. Go figure.

The test prived it.

Yawn

"October 22, 1996 "
Amazing BS trivia you people used to character assassinate, ain't it? She said and like a Facebook at the University that she had Native American blood, the Harvard Administration blows it out of proportion, and now supposedly she has no credibility Accord ing to you idiots...

Also this has been investigated and they found she never used it to get ahead in any way. It's like lock her up and all your other phony scandals, total garbage. She took the blood test and it proved she has Native American blood, fits with her great great great grandmother just like her family said, hater dupe.

Yawn

"October 22, 1996 "

Also this has been investigated and they found she never used it to get ahead in any way. It's like lock her up and all your other phony scandals, total garbage. She took the blood test and it proved she has Native American blood, fits with her great great great grandmother just like her family said, hater dupe.

Harvard said what it said, you can't make it go away. You lost again.

"October 22, 1996 "

Harvard, or really some idiot at Harvard, said it, not Warren.

I never cared for Warren but I have to hand it to her, she has proven it doesn't take much to keep conservatives entertained.
Immaterial to the point that Senator Elizabeth Warren claimed Native American ancestry which was scientifically proven to be negligible.

A politician misrepresented the truth, I'm shocked! I suppose you swallow Trump's claim he was only provided a piddly $1 million loan by his old man?
Translation:

Yeah, our girl got caught lying her ass off, but we think we'll try to distract attention away from that by attacking the other side's corrupt clown.

You have failed to distract.

Your girl is a liar, a phony, and a fraud.

I'm not at all taking any stance of political support. Let me spell it out to you in perhaps language you'll understand. I see these things as 24 hour stories and those that dwell endlessly on such things coming off as dim-witted.

The test prived it.

Yawn

"October 22, 1996 "
Amazing BS trivia you people used to character assassinate, ain't it? She said in like a Facebook at the University that she had Native American blood, the Harvard Administration blows it out of proportion, and now supposedly she has no credibility Accord ing to you idiots...

Can you prove the admin "blew it out of proportion"?

"October 22, 1996 "

Poor franco. I shoved it up your ass and now look at you dance.

I never cared for Warren but I have to hand it to her, she has proven it doesn't take much to keep conservatives entertained.
Immaterial to the point that Senator Elizabeth Warren claimed Native American ancestry which was scientifically proven to be negligible.

A politician misrepresented the truth, I'm shocked! I suppose you swallow Trump's claim he was only provided a piddly $1 million loan by his old man?
Translation:

Yeah, our girl got caught lying her ass off, but we think we'll try to distract attention away from that by attacking the other side's corrupt clown.

You have failed to distract.

Your girl is a liar, a phony, and a fraud.

I'm not at all taking any stance of political support. Let me spell it out to you in perhaps language you'll understand. I see these things as 24 hour stories and those that dwell endlessly on such things coming off as dim-witted.
Then stop dwelling on it endlessly and you'll be off-the-hook...

"October 22, 1996 "

I'm sure she never told anyone she was an injun. She just looked so injun that the writer assumed it.

I'm sure she never told anyone she was an injun. She just looked so injun that the writer assumed it.
She said her great great great grandmother was an Indian, brainwashed functional moron. And the blood test you've been asking for forever basically proved it.

The test prived it.

Yawn

"October 22, 1996 "

Can you prove the admin "blew it out of proportion"?

Ummm which fat assed orange POS started calling Warren Pocahontas. A bigoted comment.

'Over & over & over & over.

Wow, the bigotry flows from the Trumpette crowd.

the only ass you shove anything up is yours.

You have been smacked down over & over ion this thread & yet here you are.

LOL, I've handed you your ass at every turn boy.
Liz claimed to Cherokee.
Harvard claimed Liz was a woman of color, native American.
Obama was enrolled in a Muslim School.
I can go on beating your ass all night kid, go for it.

Liz claimed to Cherokee.
Her mother and grandmother told her her great great great great grandmother was a Cherokee and Delaware. The blood test proved she has that amount of Indian blood. There's no way of proving the Cherokee thing wrong. Also no reason to doubt it, brainwashed functional moron. Warren was born in Oklahoma.

Liz claimed to Cherokee.
Her mother and grandmother told her her great great great great grandmother was a Cherokee and Delaware. The blood test proved she has that amount of Indian blood. There's no way of proving the Cherokee thing wrong. Also no reason to doubt it, brainwashed functional moron. Warren was born in Oklahoma.

(smile) franco you've lost.

Try arguing my points rather than trolling, dumbass.

Liz claimed to Cherokee.

(smile) franco you've lost.
Enjoy the brainwash, dumbass. Don't try it in polite Society though....

Forum List

Back