Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

Also this has been investigated and they found she never used it to get ahead in any way. It's like lock her up and all your other phony scandals, total garbage. She took the blood test and it proved she has Native American blood, fits with her great great great grandmother just like her family said, hater dupe.

Harvard said what it said, you can't make it go away. You lost again.
Harvard, or really some idiot at Harvard, said it, not Warren.

Poor franco. I shoved it up your ass and now look at you dance.
the only ass you shove anything up is yours.

You have been smacked down over & over ion this thread & yet here you are.
Try arguing my points rather than trolling, dumbass.

I've shoved your every point right back up your ass Frenchie.
Harvard itself showed her off as an asset due to her color.

LOL, I've handed you your ass at every turn boy.
Liz claimed to Cherokee.
Harvard claimed Liz was a woman of color, native American.
Obama was enrolled in a Muslim School.
I can go on beating your ass all night kid, go for it.
Her mother and grandmother told her her great great great great grandmother was a Cherokee and Delaware. The blood test proved she has that amount of Indian blood. There's no way of proving the Cherokee thing wrong. Also no reason to doubt it, brainwashed functional moron. Warren was born in Oklahoma.

(smile) franco you've lost.
Enjoy the brainwash, dumbass. Don't try it in polite Society though....

franco, I'd say it to your face.
We both know that.

LOL, so she never claimed to Cherokee?
Harvard never recognized her an "Native American"?
She claimed to have nA ancestry.

The test prived it.

Shove the rest up your fat ignorant ass.

Yawn

"Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

Survey: Diversity Lacking At HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson
Chmura is an idiot or this has been spun by your propagandists, more likely, super dupe.

LOL, the date of the article.....

"October 22, 1996 "
Amazing BS trivia you people used to character assassinate, ain't it? She said in like a Facebook at the University that she had Native American blood, the Harvard Administration blows it out of proportion, and now supposedly she has no credibility Accord ing to you idiots...

No she said she had Geronimo sperm in her .

Harvard said what it said, you can't make it go away. You lost again.

she mentioned how her family believed she had Native American blood from 6 to 10 Generations back after she was hired and Harvard Administration used it without her permission. You don't know shitt except garbage propaganda. And the blood test proved it. Enough of your brain washed idiocy...

she mentioned how her family believed she had Native American blood from 6 to 10 Generations back and Harvard Administration used it without her permission. You don't know shitt except garbage propaganda. And the blood test proved it. Enough of your brain washed idiocy...

franco….I keep beating your ass.
Tell me son, where are you? I'd be happy to discuss it in person?

LOL, I've handed you your ass at every turn boy.
Liz claimed to Cherokee.
Harvard claimed Liz was a woman of color, native American.
Obama was enrolled in a Muslim School.
I can go on beating your ass all night kid, go for it.
Her mother and grandmother told her her great great great great grandmother was a Cherokee and Delaware. The blood test proved she has that amount of Indian blood. There's no way of proving the Cherokee thing wrong. Also no reason to doubt it, brainwashed functional moron. Warren was born in Oklahoma.

(smile) franco you've lost.
Enjoy the brainwash, dumbass. Don't try it in polite Society though....

franco, I'd say it to your face.
We both know that.
And polite or educated society would think you are a brainwashed fool.

Again, You & your butt buddy Doc are saying that because a religion say something, you must follow it. People have no choices.

You have no knowledge of Islam son. My degree is in Comparative Religion, you don't want to go there with me ;) Let me help you kid, when I mention Islam in a disparaging way it's radical Islam speaking of. Unfortunately Radical Islam is true Islam. Moderate Islam is apostasy in a true Islamic culture. Set your emotion and ego aside kid.

Wow, some college actually awarded a dumbass like you a degree? Really?

Look, whether Obama is a Christian or Muslim is a factor solely on him.

You are being a total asshole because Islam deems him a Muslim (by birth) makes Obama a Muslim./ Only in the eyes of Islam. Not anywhere else.

That is the point you are too fucking ignirant to get.
Now you acknowledge that Obama is a muslim according to Islam. That's good.

Islam can consider anything they want. It does not make Obama a Muslim.
So you believe Islam isn't real?
Go fuck yourself & your stupid fucking childish arguments.

You actually think that the idea that Islam considers a son a Muslim if their fathertis FORCES that son to be a Muslim & he never ever be a Christian.

Jesus fuck buddy, get a life.

Do you let Islam, dictate your life??????

Jesus fuck. The Islam religion does not dictate a person's beliefs. You & your butt buddy Doc are dumber than shit.

True Islam is life control system. You mad bruh? I'm beating your ass at every turn.
So, tyou are claiming that if your fsther, who was not a practising Muslim, that you have no choice but to believe the Islam doctrine & can neverf ever bea Christan?

Do you see how fucking stupid you sound.

You haven't kicked anyone's ass because you just keep repeatring the same stupid shit over & over.

LOL, hyperbole much? Your problem is this...you are a hyper partisan who has no real understand of the issues. Your ego and emotion makes you type things are stupid on the surface, like claiming Feauxcahontas never claimed to be Cherokee. Is Obama a Christina bruh?
She never said she was a member of any tribe

To claim you have ancestry is not the same as being one.

The idea of you calling someone with NA ancestry a name like "Feaucahontas" makes you a fucking bigot. Bigots are ignorant people.
Lie, she said she was Native. If you're a native, you have to belong to some tribe.

Really? You are really this fucking stupid?

Does Trump act like a Christian?

Early you said:"his behavior appears".

So why are you hiding from doing this for your orange buddy?
You don't become a Christian by your actions. You become a Christian by faith, by belief in what Jesus has done. Do you understand that?
So if I accept Jesus as my savior, you think I am still a Christian if I lie, steal, attack people, cheat on my wife, etc etc etc?? Murder people? Be a racisrt???? It is a get in heaven card regardless of my actions?
Really?
You don't change immediately. You are a baby Christian. You're soul is saved immediately when you believe, but the renewing of the mind takes time.
So as long as I believe, it doesn't matter what I do, I am still a Christian. Does this work when you get to those pearly gates?

The truth is that if you "believe:" then you don;t cheat on your wives, lie, assault women, cheat, etc.

Since Trump did all of that, he does not really believe & therefore is not a Christian.

Thanks for sharing your "truth", Reverend Dave. Next time, though, I'd wait until someone values your input before presuming to preach.

"Not a Christian" only means something if God says it. You still aren't Him.

So, God speaks top you???

OK, UnrealDave, I get it that Warren had been told many times as a kid that some great grandparent had been American Indian. And based on that she claimed she was also native american. But for like the 1024th time, the problem is that it was her great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparent, which means you'd need a pair of tweezers and a tunneling electron microscope to find the Indian DNA in her!Apple

So, she DOESN'T have high cheekbones! At least not relating in any way to the vestigial trace of DNA in her. She's a European. White. 99.999% so. Her own DNA test said it. She has about as much native american blood in her as if Chief Running Bear kissed her on the mouth.

SHE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE ANY PARTICULAR PERCENTAGE.

Why is that fact too difficult for your pea brain to grasp?
Again, somehow your gross ignorance tales 6-10 generations & assume it is 10.

So where did Trump get his NA heritage?

You have no knowledge of Islam son. My degree is in Comparative Religion, you don't want to go there with me ;) Let me help you kid, when I mention Islam in a disparaging way it's radical Islam speaking of. Unfortunately Radical Islam is true Islam. Moderate Islam is apostasy in a true Islamic culture. Set your emotion and ego aside kid.

You are being a total asshole because Islam deems him a Muslim (by birth) makes Obama a Muslim./ Only in the eyes of Islam. Not anywhere else.

You actually think that the idea that Islam considers a son a Muslim if their fathertis FORCES that son to be a Muslim & he never ever be a Christian.

You're confused. Islam isn't dictating my life. I'm only explaining the tenets of Islam, and the truth is causing your brain to hemorrhage hatred of the truth. Idiot.

True Islam is life control system. You mad bruh? I'm beating your ass at every turn.
So, tyou are claiming that if your fsther, who was not a practising Muslim, that you have no choice but to believe the Islam doctrine & can neverf ever bea Christan?

You haven't kicked anyone's ass because you just keep repeatring the same stupid shit over & over.

LOL, hyperbole much? Your problem is this...you are a hyper partisan who has no real understand of the issues. Your ego and emotion makes you type things are stupid on the surface, like claiming Feauxcahontas never claimed to be Cherokee. Is Obama a Christina bruh?

The idea of you calling someone with NA ancestry a name like "Feaucahontas" makes you a fucking bigot. Bigots are ignorant people.
Lie, she said she was Native. If you're a native, you have to belong to some tribe.

Uh, yeah. If you're a Native, then you are from some sort of tribe. Moron.

You don't become a Christian by your actions. You become a Christian by faith, by belief in what Jesus has done. Do you understand that?
So if I accept Jesus as my savior, you think I am still a Christian if I lie, steal, attack people, cheat on my wife, etc etc etc?? Murder people? Be a racisrt???? It is a get in heaven card regardless of my actions?
Really?
You don't change immediately. You are a baby Christian. You're soul is saved immediately when you believe, but the renewing of the mind takes time.
So as long as I believe, it doesn't matter what I do, I am still a Christian. Does this work when you get to those pearly gates?

The truth is that if you "believe:" then you don;t cheat on your wives, lie, assault women, cheat, etc.

Since Trump did all of that, he does not really believe & therefore is not a Christian.

Thanks for sharing your "truth", Reverend Dave. Next time, though, I'd wait until someone values your input before presuming to preach.

God speaks to everyone. Read His Word and He'll speak to you if you seek Him.

Really?

What does God tell you about you lying? Did God tell you to vote for a violator of the Ten Commandments?

So you now claim that a person with any NA heritage is a member of a tribe?

You're confused. Islam isn't dictating my life. I'm only explaining the tenets of Islam, and the truth is causing your brain to hemorrhage hatred of the truth. Idiot.

You said these tenets rules Obama's life.

Look, if you are make a post , have a little courage not to run away from it all the time.

What does God tell you about you lying? Did God tell you to vote for a violator of the Ten Commandments?
Yes, God told me in his word that ALL have sinned and fallen short, and that I wasn't voting for a Pastor, but voting for a President. God also told me that He loves you, but you need to grow up.

So you now claim that a person with any NA heritage is a member of a tribe?
No, I said that every Native has to be from a tribe.

You said these tenets rules Obama's life.

Look, if you are make a post , have a little courage not to run away from it all the time.
No, I said according to the tenets of Islam Obungo is a Muslim. Having a bad day, pookie?

Forum List

Back