Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

I never cared for Warren but I have to hand it to her, she has proven it doesn't take much to keep conservatives entertained.
Immaterial to the point that Senator Elizabeth Warren claimed Native American ancestry which was scientifically proven to be negligible.

A politician misrepresented the truth, I'm shocked! I suppose you swallow Trump's claim he was only provided a piddly $1 million loan by his old man?
Translation:

Yeah, our girl got caught lying her ass off, but we think we'll try to distract attention away from that by attacking the other side's corrupt clown.

You have failed to distract.

Your girl is a liar, a phony, and a fraud.

I never cared for Warren but I have to hand it to her, she has proven it doesn't take much to keep conservatives entertained.
Immaterial to the point that Senator Elizabeth Warren claimed Native American ancestry which was scientifically proven to be negligible.

Warren never ever said to be any percentage.

The tert said between 6 & 10 generations ago.

She was right. She said she was told her grandmother was part NA.

When wll you trumpettes ever just admit your orange buddy was wring. He lied. He welshed on a bet like the dishonest cheat he has always been.
Negligible.

Certainly not sufficient to claim such heritage in-substance in order to obtain academic or professional preference, eh?

Doesn't matter what Cadet Bone Spurs has done with his feckless, corrupt, dishonorable actions.

We're not talking about him.

We're talking about YOUR girl.

The one who lied in saying that she was substantively Native American.

Hell, real American Indians have asked her to shut-the-phukk-up because she's harming their interests.

You know it's got to be pretty damned bad when even American Indians tell Democrats to shut up.

When wll you trumpettes ever just admit your orange buddy was wring. He lied. He welshed on a bet like the dishonest cheat he has always been.
The president has the privilege of welching and cheating, it's one of the powers given to the president in the Constitution.

Warren may likly been hired if there was no affirmative action. We won't know. She claimed the status in order to cement herself in. Harvard isn't going to get an unqualified instructor. If they had got a real affirmative action hire that hire would have been triple sharp. She got the seat of someone equally qualified minority. Warren is a racist thief.

These affirmative action are never supposed to go to someone unqualified. Affirmative action means you get people who have been disadvantaged. She stole this from someone who deserved it.
Lying fuck. Warren never identified her ancestry in applying anywhere.
She identified at both penn and Harvard. If you are going to lie till you are blue in the face I can't help you.

Having debates on a forum like this supposes that both sides are going to tell the truth as to facts, as much as the differ in interpetation. She identified as indian at Penn and as a non tenured prof at Harvard. She dropped it once she achieved tenure. that is immutable. She can say it was not part of the hiring process. well,about that we will never know for sure.

Your lying like this makes you just a person I can safely ignore.

She called herself indian on official documents at both instatutions at times it would have served her well. The documents are there. Saying they aren't demolloises your character, it doesn't change the facts on the ground

No, she did not. The official documents we know of show she listed "white" under ethnicity and checked "No" when asked if she wanted to apply for minority consideration.

So you're directly contradicting known facts, apparently because you can't handle them.

Go ahead and try to show the class these "official documents" you claim exist.

LOL...is this where you play stupid? Oh wait, you're not playing?

Excellent. Peewee Herman checks in playing his moldy oldie juvenile trollings, charging in on his white steed to white-knight for a post that wasn't even his to begin with.

Never grow up, Peewee.

A politician misrepresented the truth, I'm shocked! I suppose you swallow Trump's claim he was only provided a piddly $1 million loan by his old man?
Translation:

Yeah, our girl got caught lying her ass off, but we think we'll try to distract attention away from that by attacking the other side's corrupt clown.

A unique "lie" in that it cannot be documented, has no form, and has never existed.

It's like that faint star that only shows up when you look away from it huh.

Negligible.

Certainly not sufficient to claim such heritage in-substance in order to obtain academic or professional preference, eh?

Certainly not. Which is probably why she never did so.

You have to wonder how the mythmongers expect to sell mythologies when the realities that make them mythological are fully known.

Doesn't matter what Cadet Bone Spurs has done with his feckless, corrupt, dishonorable actions.

And she used this predicate adjective ----------- where again?

Hell, real American Indians have asked her to shut-the-phukk-up because she's harming their interests.

Have they now / is she now.

Link then?

Negligible.

Certainly not. Which is probably why she never did so.

You have to wonder how the mythmongers expect to sell mythologies when the realities that make them mythological are fully known.

And she used this predicate adjective ----------- where again?

Have they now / is she now.

Link then?

The why did Harvard refer to her as such?

Warren may likly been hired if there was no affirmative action. We won't know. She claimed the status in order to cement herself in. Harvard isn't going to get an unqualified instructor. If they had got a real affirmative action hire that hire would have been triple sharp. She got the seat of someone equally qualified minority. Warren is a racist thief.

These affirmative action are never supposed to go to someone unqualified. Affirmative action means you get people who have been disadvantaged. She stole this from someone who deserved it.
She identified at both penn and Harvard. If you are going to lie till you are blue in the face I can't help you.

Having debates on a forum like this supposes that both sides are going to tell the truth as to facts, as much as the differ in interpetation. She identified as indian at Penn and as a non tenured prof at Harvard. She dropped it once she achieved tenure. that is immutable. She can say it was not part of the hiring process. well,about that we will never know for sure.

She called herself indian on official documents at both instatutions at times it would have served her well. The documents are there. Saying they aren't demolloises your character, it doesn't change the facts on the ground

No, she did not. The official documents we know of show she listed "white" under ethnicity and checked "No" when asked if she wanted to apply for minority consideration.

So you're directly contradicting known facts, apparently because you can't handle them.

Go ahead and try to show the class these "official documents" you claim exist.

LOL...is this where you play stupid? Oh wait, you're not playing?

Excellent. Peewee Herman checks in playing his moldy oldie juvenile trollings, charging in on his white steed to white-knight for a post that wasn't even his to begin with.

Never grow up, Peewee.

Yawn

"Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

Survey: Diversity Lacking At HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson

She never did on any applications. When will you quit lying about this?

I see the struggle for Reading Comprehension continues to elude the knuckledragger gallery.

Roll tape.

She called herself indian [sic] on official documents at both instatutions at times it would have served her well.

--- Who's the subject taking the action there, Illiterati?

Here's a wag who wants to white-knight for another white-knight, completely tripping over the original post. Maybe such wags should stick to their own stuff.

Translation:

Her grandmother mother and she said she had a great great great great grandmother who was a Native American, and the test proved it. You are totally full of garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. End of story

Negligible.

You know it's got to be pretty damned bad when even American Indians tell Democrats to shut up.
LYING FUCK ALERT

Another lying POS Trumpette now claims that Warren said her NA ancestry was substantial.

Prove it or STFU

The Cherokee Nation condemns the use of blood tests. The CN does not admit members based on blood tests.

If you & your butt buddy Trump knew anything, you would quit embarrassing yourselves.

Translation:

Her grandmother mother and she said she had a great great great great grandmother who was a Native American, and the test proved it. You are totally full of garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. End of story

LOL, so she never claimed to Cherokee?
Harvard never recognized her an "Native American"?

Translation:

She said her grandmother was part Cherokee and Delaware. That is it. The rest of your is 100% bullshit.

Translation:

She claimed to have nA ancestry.

The test prived it.

Shove the rest up your fat ignorant ass.

Translation:

The test prived it.

Yawn

"Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

Translation:

She said her grandmother was part Cherokee and Delaware. That is it. The rest of your is 100% bullshit.
Her great great great great grandmother was the Native American.

Negligible.

LYING FUCK ALERT

Another lying POS Trumpette now claims that Warren said her NA ancestry was substantial.

Prove it or STFU

The Cherokee Nation condemns the use of blood tests. The CN does not admit members based on blood tests.

A salient and related point here is a crucial single line in the report which notes:

"Because available samples do not provide complete coverage of all Native American groups, some segments with Native American ancestry may be missed."
--- Notably absent from the database were samples of North American indigenous genomes, which would have included Cherokee, Lenape, and hundreds of other subgroups. That means that that content cannot be eliminated from the various genome content that could not be matched, or in other words the NA segment in the report is a minimum --- it could be higher given the unknowns but it cannot be lower.

Just after that the report also notes, in response to the ideas of "minimal" NA content:

"To determine whether the Native American ancestry results in the sample were unusually high relative to other individuals of European ancestry, analysis was also performed on 185 individuals from two reference sets from the 1000 Genomes Project— Americans of predominantly European ancestry from Utah (n = 99 individuals) and British individuals of European ancestry from Great Britain (n = 86 individuals)."
--- and the subject (Warren) was found to have genome levels more than twelve times higher than the British reference group and more than ten times higher than the Utahan reference group. ("Results", section 4, p.2)

... Which, in turn, puts the entire mythology about "less NA than the general population" entirely in the crapper. No subject can have "less" of something in the general population when she's already got more than TEN TIMES the incidence of a sample of that population, which itself tends to already rate slightly higher. There's no way to myth-math that.

Negligible.

LYING FUCK ALERT

Prove it or STFU

If you & your butt buddy Trump knew anything, you would quit embarrassing yourselves.
Calm yourself, Princess, and mind your manners in the presence of your betters.

Translation:

The test prived it.

Yawn

Chmura is an idiot or this has been spun by your propagandists, more likely, super dupe.

Translation:

The test prived it.

Yawn

Chmura is an idiot or this has been spun by your propagandists, more likely, super dupe.

LOL, the date of the article.....

"October 22, 1996 "

Forum List

Back