Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

So as long as I believe, it doesn't matter what I do, I am still a Christian. Does this work when you get to those pearly gates?

The truth is that if you "believe:" then you don;t cheat on your wives, lie, assault women, cheat, etc.

Since Trump did all of that, he does not really believe & therefore is not a Christian.
What about sodomy? You think you'll get in?

Wanna bet kid?

Sure, he was cut off & never finished his thought. Assholes like you were calling him a Muslim. He was responding to that.
Obama is a Muslim. Ask any Muslim. According to Islam, if your father is a Muslim then you're a Muslim.
Jesus fuck. The Islam religion does not dictate a person's beliefs. You & your butt buddy Doc are dumber than shit.

True Islam is life control system. You mad bruh? I'm beating your ass at every turn.
So, tyou are claiming that if your fsther, who was not a practising Muslim, that you have no choice but to believe the Islam doctrine & can neverf ever bea Christan?

Do you see how fucking stupid you sound.

You haven't kicked anyone's ass because you just keep repeatring the same stupid shit over & over.

LOL, hyperbole much? Your problem is this...you are a hyper partisan who has no real understand of the issues. Your ego and emotion makes you type things are stupid on the surface, like claiming Feauxcahontas never claimed to be Cherokee. Is Obama a Christina bruh?

Wanna bet kid?

Sure, he was cut off & never finished his thought. Assholes like you were calling him a Muslim. He was responding to that.
Obama is a Muslim. Ask any Muslim. According to Islam, if your father is a Muslim then you're a Muslim.
Jesus fuck. The Islam religion does not dictate a person's beliefs. You & your butt buddy Doc are dumber than shit.
Yes, the Islam religion has certain beliefs. Islam teaches that if your father is a muslim, then you are born a muslim. Do some research.
Again, You & your butt buddy Doc are saying that because a religion say something, you must follow it. People have no choices.

You have no knowledge of Islam son. My degree is in Comparative Religion, you don't want to go there with me ;) Let me help you kid, when I mention Islam in a disparaging way it's radical Islam speaking of. Unfortunately Radical Islam is true Islam. Moderate Islam is apostasy in a true Islamic culture. Set your emotion and ego aside kid.

Yes, the Islam religion has certain beliefs. Islam teaches that if your father is a muslim, then you are born a muslim. Do some research.
Again, You & your butt buddy Doc are saying that because a religion say something, you must follow it. People have no choices.

You have no knowledge of Islam son. My degree is in Comparative Religion, you don't want to go there with me ;) Let me help you kid, when I mention Islam in a disparaging way it's radical Islam speaking of. Unfortunately Radical Islam is true Islam. Moderate Islam is apostasy in a true Islamic culture. Set your emotion and ego aside kid.
Exactly. The so called "extremist" muslims are the true believers. The majority of the secular world doesn't get it.

Wow, some college actually awarded a dumbass like you a degree? Really?

Look, whether Obama is a Christian or Muslim is a factor solely on him.

You are being a total asshole because Islam deems him a Muslim (by birth) makes Obama a Muslim./ Only in the eyes of Islam. Not anywhere else.

That is the point you are too fucking ignirant to get.

You are being a total asshole because Islam deems him a Muslim (by birth) makes Obama a Muslim./ Only in the eyes of Islam. Not anywhere else.

Now you acknowledge that Obama is a muslim according to Islam. That's good.

True Islam is life control system. You mad bruh? I'm beating your ass at every turn.
So, tyou are claiming that if your fsther, who was not a practising Muslim, that you have no choice but to believe the Islam doctrine & can neverf ever bea Christan?

You haven't kicked anyone's ass because you just keep repeatring the same stupid shit over & over.

LOL, hyperbole much? Your problem is this...you are a hyper partisan who has no real understand of the issues. Your ego and emotion makes you type things are stupid on the surface, like claiming Feauxcahontas never claimed to be Cherokee. Is Obama a Christina bruh?
She never said she was a member of any tribe

To claim you have ancestry is not the same as being one.

The idea of you calling someone with NA ancestry a name like "Feaucahontas" makes you a fucking bigot. Bigots are ignorant people.

Islam can consider anything they want. It does not make Obama a Muslim.

So as long as I believe, it doesn't matter what I do, I am still a Christian. Does this work when you get to those pearly gates?

The truth is that if you "believe:" then you don;t cheat on your wives, lie, assault women, cheat, etc.

Since Trump did all of that, he does not really believe & therefore is not a Christian.

You're worried because of sodomy?

I dion't consider myself a Christian.

Islam can consider anything they want. It does not make Obama a Muslim.
So you believe Islam isn't real?

She never said she was a member of any tribe

To claim you have ancestry is not the same as being one.

The idea of you calling someone with NA ancestry a name like "Feaucahontas" makes you a fucking bigot. Bigots are ignorant people.
Lie, she said she was Native. If you're a native, you have to belong to some tribe.

You're worried because of sodomy?

I dion't consider myself a Christian.
So then you were a Christian until you got a taste for sodomy?

I'm very wary of ever speaking about someone else's relationship with God. It's not only a sin, it's hubristic, since only God can know for sure.

That's why I phrased it as "his behavior appears". Maybe he IS a Christian; I have no idea. If he is, he's doing it really badly.
Is Trump a Christian?

Is there some part of "I'm not God, I don't speak to other people's relationships with Him" that's confusing you?
Nice dodge. Does he act like a Christian?
Good question. Christianity isn't based on actions, but faith. Your error is a common one among unbelievers.
Does Trump act like a Christian?

Early you said:"his behavior appears".

So why are you hiding from doing this for your orange buddy?

First of all, Trump isn't my "buddy" just because you're so simpleminded and obsessed that you can't envision anything beyond a binary world of "People who agree with me and TTTTRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPP!!!!!" I don't disagree with you because I'm a Trump supporter; I disagree with you because you're an ignorant, amoral puswad.

Second of all, I've already told you that your question is meaningless in the context of my actual beliefs. Repeating it over and over because you expect me to play along and accept your false and irrelevant understanding of my beliefs isn't going to get you anything.

You know nothing of Christians and what they are; anything I said about it would be as unintelligible to you as if I started speaking Esperanto.

Trump lied? Maybe you are also from the moonbatfeather tribe to? You are way to emotional over this.

Trump said Warren was not of Native American ancestry. A lie.
She isn't. The Cherokee Nation says she's a fraud. The DNA test proved she has less Native blood than the average American. Also, Obama may have been born in the USA, but he openly admitted his faith is Islam. It slipped out during an interview. He pretended to be a Christian as a candidate in 2008. Warren and Obama are both frauds.
Well, you are full of shit.

The Cherokee Nation said they do not like the idea she got the dna test blood percentage does not determine membership in their tribe.

Warren never said she was a member of any Tribe,.

Yuri fat assed orange buddy said she did not have NA ancestry. He lied. Period.

Obama is a Christian. HI know that interview and no, he did not say he was a Muslim.

Warren's words:
""As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. What kid would? But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware, so my parents had to elope," she said."

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics

What she said was shown to be true. How fucking stupid are yopu?

No, what she said was shown to be bullshit. The only people who think she proved something are partisan dimwits like you who would have cried, "Prooooffff!!!" if she'd shown them a copy of "See Spot Run".

Is Trump a Christian?

Is there some part of "I'm not God, I don't speak to other people's relationships with Him" that's confusing you?
Good question. Christianity isn't based on actions, but faith. Your error is a common one among unbelievers.

You don't become a Christian by your actions. You become a Christian by faith, by belief in what Jesus has done. Do you understand that?

He also defines "Christian" based on purely human and secular ideas of it. I'd bet money he's never sincerely asked a Christian what they believe and why in his life, let alone listened to the answer.

...I laugh at you dumbasses. Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact. Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories. Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great. I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.
1. If you have to burn-up bandwidth explaining the situation (her playing the N.A. card) then you've already lost the argument

2. Did not Warren use her so-called Native American heritage to defraud the government with respect to funding for her education?

I'm very wary of ever speaking about someone else's relationship with God. It's not only a sin, it's hubristic, since only God can know for sure.

That's why I phrased it as "his behavior appears". Maybe he IS a Christian; I have no idea. If he is, he's doing it really badly.
Is Trump a Christian?

"Dodge" is not defined as "obeying doctrines of your religion that aren't understood by dumbasses who don't profess your faith".

You have yet to ask me a question that is relevant to my beliefs or answerable in my beliefs. It's almost like you know squat about Christian beliefs, or something.

If you voted for Trump, you ain't no Christian. Christians don't support lying, dishonesty, cheating, name calling, assaulting women.

Ooooh, some non-believing jackwad disapproves of me. Let me just pencil in some time to not give a rat's ass. How's twelve days from never? That work for you?

I care what I think of me and what God thinks of me. You aren't either person, so your judgements mean slightly less than your other opinions.

You don't become a Christian by your actions. You become a Christian by faith, by belief in what Jesus has done. Do you understand that?
So if I accept Jesus as my savior, you think I am still a Christian if I lie, steal, attack people, cheat on my wife, etc etc etc?? Murder people? Be a racisrt???? It is a get in heaven card regardless of my actions?
Really?

There is literally nothing about this paragraph that has any meaning in Christianity whatsoever. The hubris and self-absorption are just the first level on which you're babbling gibberish.

So if I accept Jesus as my savior, you think I am still a Christian if I lie, steal, attack people, cheat on my wife, etc etc etc?? Murder people? Be a racisrt???? It is a get in heaven card regardless of my actions?
Really?
You don't change immediately. You are a baby Christian. You're soul is saved immediately when you believe, but the renewing of the mind takes time.

th

All I can say.

Really?
You don't change immediately. You are a baby Christian. You're soul is saved immediately when you believe, but the renewing of the mind takes time.

Thanks for sharing your "truth", Reverend Dave. Next time, though, I'd wait until someone values your input before presuming to preach.

"Not a Christian" only means something if God says it. You still aren't Him.

Forum List

Back