Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

Lets look at the sniper fire.
1) It as just an amusing story told for laughs.
2) It was not done to dupe people or lie about others
3) They actually landed under the threat of sniper fire.
4) You had to go back ten years for your lie. Trump lies every fucking day & you don't care,.

Trump lied about Warren in order to destroy her political career.

Even a Trump scrotum licking Piece of shit like you should see the difference.

Trump lied? Maybe you are also from the moonbatfeather tribe to? You are way to emotional over this.

Trump said Warren was not of Native American ancestry. A lie.
She's not
Her test said otherwise, asshole.
Lolol .0000001 Mebbe Indian
First, it doesn't matter.

Second it was 6 top 10 generations ago

third, take a math course, asswipe.

Agree. Personally, I don't believe Obama is a Christian. I believe he will be whatever he has to be at any given time.

I'm very wary of ever speaking about someone else's relationship with God. It's not only a sin, it's hubristic, since only God can know for sure.

That's why I phrased it as "his behavior appears". Maybe he IS a Christian; I have no idea. If he is, he's doing it really badly.

Here's a post that purports to refrain from judging others' spirituality, correctly characterizing it as "hubristic" to do so. Then three sentences later she proceeds to do exactly that, hubris and all.

Some wags should read their own stuff.

Pogo Predicts: the very next post will trundle down the same path
You should read a bible and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal God to you. Just a suggestion.

What the fuck for? You'd just sit on your high horse toilet passing judgments. What would be the point?

That's hubris.
Then Obama is guilty of hubris because he
LOLOL

Oh what is worse about lying about dodging sniper fire than lying about the sitting president’s birthplace?

And of course he lied about it .... for 5 years, until just before the 2016 election when he finally admitted that Obama really was born in Hawaii.
No he didn't, Obama has said he was born in Kenya....you act like people had no right to question it...they did....he produced the proof, then people went away.....duh!
And yes saying you were under sniper fire is a much worse lie than saying where a President was born.

As for which was worse. What Clinton said hurt no one & was not meant to.

Lying about where Obama was born was done to hurt Obama.,
The muslim world acknowledges Obama as a muslim. His grandfather and father were muslim. In the muslim belief system, you are born muslim if your father is muslim. You never leave. Obama can claim he's a Christian every day, but in the eyes of the muslim world Obama will always be a muslim. Fact.
So?
So Obama is a Muslim according to Islam. He knows it. They know it. Do you?

Obama's father was not a practicing Muslim. Neither was Obama.

So lets compare lies, what has Trump said that was equivalent to "sniper fire"?

4) You had to go back ten years for your lie. Trump lies every fucking day & you don't care,.

Trump lied? Maybe you are also from the moonbatfeather tribe to? You are way to emotional over this.

She's not
The Cherokee Nation says Warren is a fraud.

I'm very wary of ever speaking about someone else's relationship with God. It's not only a sin, it's hubristic, since only God can know for sure.

That's why I phrased it as "his behavior appears". Maybe he IS a Christian; I have no idea. If he is, he's doing it really badly.

Here's a post that purports to refrain from judging others' spirituality, correctly characterizing it as "hubristic" to do so. Then three sentences later she proceeds to do exactly that, hubris and all.

You should read a bible and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal God to you. Just a suggestion.

What the fuck for? You'd just sit on your high horse toilet passing judgments. What would be the point?

That's hubris.
No he didn't, Obama has said he was born in Kenya....you act like people had no right to question it...they did....he produced the proof, then people went away.....duh!
And yes saying you were under sniper fire is a much worse lie than saying where a President was born.

The muslim world acknowledges Obama as a muslim. His grandfather and father were muslim. In the muslim belief system, you are born muslim if your father is muslim. You never leave. Obama can claim he's a Christian every day, but in the eyes of the muslim world Obama will always be a muslim. Fact.
So?

Yes, he was a practicing Muslim. He put Obama in a Muslim school. Show me your source.

She isn't. The Cherokee Nation says she's a fraud. The DNA test proved she has less Native blood than the average American. Also, Obama may have been born in the USA, but he openly admitted his faith is Islam. It slipped out during an interview. He pretended to be a Christian as a candidate in 2008. Warren and Obama are both frauds.
Well, you are full of shit.

The Cherokee Nation said they do not like the idea she got the dna test blood percentage does not determine membership in their tribe.

Warren never said she was a member of any Tribe,.

Yuri fat assed orange buddy said she did not have NA ancestry. He lied. Period.

Obama is a Christian. HI know that interview and no, he did not say he was a Muslim.

That's hubris.

So?

Yes, he was a practicing Muslim. He put Obama in a Muslim school. Show me your source.

Obama's father never put Obama in a Muslim school.

You are posting any so shove that up your lying ass.

Yeah, but in fairness to Obama, this ain't the Muslim world. This is America, where we believe in individualism rather than group identity. If he chooses not to embrace Islamic beliefs, then I recognize and respect his choice.

That being said, his behavior appears that he doesn't believe in anything beyond himself.
Agree. Personally, I don't believe Obama is a Christian. I believe he will be whatever he has to be at any given time.

Is Trump a Christian?

She isn't. The Cherokee Nation says she's a fraud. The DNA test proved she has less Native blood than the average American. Also, Obama may have been born in the USA, but he openly admitted his faith is Islam. It slipped out during an interview. He pretended to be a Christian as a candidate in 2008. Warren and Obama are both frauds.
Well, you are full of shit.

The Cherokee Nation said they do not like the idea she got the dna test blood percentage does not determine membership in their tribe.

Warren never said she was a member of any Tribe,.

Yuri fat assed orange buddy said she did not have NA ancestry. He lied. Period.

Obama is a Christian. HI know that interview and no, he did not say he was a Muslim.
Yes, that's a polite way of saying "you're a fraud". Obama is a Muslim according to Islamic beliefs. Period. Move along.

Yeah, but in fairness to Obama, this ain't the Muslim world. This is America, where we believe in individualism rather than group identity. If he chooses not to embrace Islamic beliefs, then I recognize and respect his choice.

That being said, his behavior appears that he doesn't believe in anything beyond himself.

Is Trump a Christian?
Yes.

44358243_1766712423458065_978382189840302080_n.jpg

Is Trump a Christian?

Is there some part of "I'm not God, I don't speak to other people's relationships with Him" that's confusing you?

Is Trump a Christian?

Is there some part of "I'm not God, I don't speak to other people's relationships with Him" that's confusing you?
Nice dodge. Does he act like a Christian?

She's not
Lolol .0000001 Mebbe Indian
First, it doesn't matter.

Second it was 6 top 10 generations ago

third, take a math course, asswipe.
44358243_1766712423458065_978382189840302080_n.jpg

Is Trump a Christian?

Good question. Christianity isn't based on actions, but faith. Your error is a common one among unbelievers.

That's hubris.

So?

Obama-muslim.jpg

That's hubris.
So?

Obama's father never put Obama in a Muslim school.

You are posting any so shove that up your lying ass.
0215-Obama-School.jpg

That's hubris.

So?

Barack-Obama.jpg

Is Trump a Christian?

"Dodge" is not defined as "obeying doctrines of your religion that aren't understood by dumbasses who don't profess your faith".

You have yet to ask me a question that is relevant to my beliefs or answerable in my beliefs. It's almost like you know squat about Christian beliefs, or something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back