Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

Warren may likly been hired if there was no affirmative action. We won't know. She claimed the status in order to cement herself in. Harvard isn't going to get an unqualified instructor. If they had got a real affirmative action hire that hire would have been triple sharp. She got the seat of someone equally qualified minority. Warren is a racist thief.

These affirmative action are never supposed to go to someone unqualified. Affirmative action means you get people who have been disadvantaged. She stole this from someone who deserved it.
Lying fuck. Warren never identified her ancestry in applying anywhere.

But what about her mom who was the product of two different injun tribes? What would PeePaw say? What a stupid twat Warren is. First off, she is weak. Look how little the Donald has to do to get that idiot to bite. Not only bite, but double and triple down on the lie. Had she just said all this same shit months ago this never would have made a news cycle.

You are such a fucking idiot. So if you profess be have italian & Irish ancestry that means your mom was fucked by both a Irish,an & a Italian guy & somehow their sperm intermixed & fertilized the egg at the same time?

And My Misogynist piece of shit, just because Waaren is not as bloviating asshole does not mean she is weak.

Wow, you really know nothing about how human reproduction, let alone genetics, works.
Obviously, RealD is still trying to get laid, you know ... the normal way.

I am not a Trumpette & get laid just fine & unlike your heroes Trump & Kavanaugh, can get laid without being accused of sexual assault.

Blowup dolls don't usually file charges.
You should know.

So lets compare lies, what has Trump said that was equivalent to "sniper fire"?
How on Earth do you quantify lying about dodging sniper fire with say, lying about the birthplace of a sitting president?
Sniper fire is way worse.....but when did Trump lie about his birthplace. Obama produced the documentation (years after he ran) and Trump let it go....it's you tards on the left that bring that shit up. Trump never lied about it.....he made Obama prove it...which he did......move along!

pst, got any other lies?
LOLOL

Oh what is worse about lying about dodging sniper fire than lying about the sitting president’s birthplace?

And of course he lied about it .... for 5 years, until just before the 2016 election when he finally admitted that Obama really was born in Hawaii.
No he didn't, Obama has said he was born in Kenya....you act like people had no right to question it...they did....he produced the proof, then people went away.....duh!
And yes saying you were under sniper fire is a much worse lie than saying where a President was born.
LYING FUCK.

Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

How on Earth do you quantify lying about dodging sniper fire with say, lying about the birthplace of a sitting president?
Sniper fire is way worse.....but when did Trump lie about his birthplace. Obama produced the documentation (years after he ran) and Trump let it go....it's you tards on the left that bring that shit up. Trump never lied about it.....he made Obama prove it...which he did......move along!

pst, got any other lies?
LOLOL

Oh what is worse about lying about dodging sniper fire than lying about the sitting president’s birthplace?

And of course he lied about it .... for 5 years, until just before the 2016 election when he finally admitted that Obama really was born in Hawaii.
No he didn't, Obama has said he was born in Kenya....you act like people had no right to question it...they did....he produced the proof, then people went away.....duh!
And yes saying you were under sniper fire is a much worse lie than saying where a President was born.

As for which was worse. What Clinton said hurt no one & was not meant to.

Lying about where Obama was born was done to hurt Obama.,

Did you not read her DNA results? She's 1/1024 "Indian". She self pwned
Then she has some Indian in her.

It’s funny trump can lie 1000 times but hillary says she’s under sniper fire and you crucify her and Elizabeth warren says something about having Indian in her and you can’t let it go.

Trumps the king liar. Why don’t you mind? Ahhh it’s politics. You’re just playing politics.
Exactly.

Lets look at the sniper fire.
1) It as just an amusing story told for laughs.
2) It was not done to dupe people or lie about others
3) They actually landed under the threat of sniper fire.
4) You had to go back ten years for your lie. Trump lies every fucking day & you don't care,.

Trump lied about Warren in order to destroy her political career.

Even a Trump scrotum licking Piece of shit like you should see the difference.

Trump lied? Maybe you are also from the moonbatfeather tribe to? You are way to emotional over this.

Trump said Warren was not of Native American ancestry. A lie.

It’s funny trump can lie 1000 times but hillary says she’s under sniper fire and you crucify her and Elizabeth warren says something about having Indian in her and you can’t let it go.

Trumps the king liar. Why don’t you mind? Ahhh it’s politics. You’re just playing politics.
Exactly.

4) You had to go back ten years for your lie. Trump lies every fucking day & you don't care,.

Trump lied? Maybe you are also from the moonbatfeather tribe to? You are way to emotional over this.

She isn't. The Cherokee Nation says she's a fraud. The DNA test proved she has less Native blood than the average American. Also, Obama may have been born in the USA, but he openly admitted his faith is Islam. It slipped out during an interview. He pretended to be a Christian as a candidate in 2008. Warren and Obama are both frauds.

Exactly.

She's not

You are such a fucking idiot. So if you profess be have italian & Irish ancestry that means your mom was fucked by both a Irish,an & a Italian guy & somehow their sperm intermixed & fertilized the egg at the same time?

And My Misogynist piece of shit, just because Waaren is not as bloviating asshole does not mean she is weak.

Wow, you really know nothing about how human reproduction, let alone genetics, works.
Obviously, RealD is still trying to get laid, you know ... the normal way.

I am not a Trumpette & get laid just fine & unlike your heroes Trump & Kavanaugh, can get laid without being accused of sexual assault.

Blowup dolls don't usually file charges.
You should know.

Brilliant riposte. You sure you don't want to tell me that you're rubber and I'm glue, while you're at it?

pst, got any other lies?
LOLOL

The muslim world acknowledges Obama as a muslim. His grandfather and father were muslim. In the muslim belief system, you are born muslim if your father is muslim. You never leave. Obama can claim he's a Christian every day, but in the eyes of the muslim world Obama will always be a muslim. Fact.

pst, got any other lies?
LOLOL

The muslim world acknowledges Obama as a muslim. His grandfather and father were muslim. In the muslim belief system, you are born muslim if your father is muslim. You never leave. Obama can claim he's a Christian every day, but in the eyes of the muslim world Obama will always be a muslim. Fact.

Yeah, but in fairness to Obama, this ain't the Muslim world. This is America, where we believe in individualism rather than group identity. If he chooses not to embrace Islamic beliefs, then I recognize and respect his choice.

That being said, his behavior appears that he doesn't believe in anything beyond himself.

pst, got any other lies?
LOLOL

Yeah, but in fairness to Obama, this ain't the Muslim world. This is America, where we believe in individualism rather than group identity. If he chooses not to embrace Islamic beliefs, then I recognize and respect his choice.

That being said, his behavior appears that he doesn't believe in anything beyond himself.
Agree. Personally, I don't believe Obama is a Christian. I believe he will be whatever he has to be at any given time.

LOLOL

Agree. Personally, I don't believe Obama is a Christian. I believe he will be whatever he has to be at any given time.

I'm very wary of ever speaking about someone else's relationship with God. It's not only a sin, it's hubristic, since only God can know for sure.

That's why I phrased it as "his behavior appears". Maybe he IS a Christian; I have no idea. If he is, he's doing it really badly.

I'm very wary of ever speaking about someone else's relationship with God. It's not only a sin, it's hubristic, since only God can know for sure.

That's why I phrased it as "his behavior appears". Maybe he IS a Christian; I have no idea. If he is, he's doing it really badly.

Here's a post that purports to refrain from judging others' spirituality, correctly characterizing it as "hubristic" to do so. Then three sentences later she proceeds to do exactly that, hubris and all.

Some wags should read their own stuff.

Pogo Predicts: the very next post will trundle down the same path

I'll judge whether or not he's a believer. He's a habitual liar, and my bible says liars will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Here's a post that purports to refrain from judging others' spirituality, correctly characterizing it as "hubristic" to do so. Then three sentences later she proceeds to do exactly that, hubris and all.

You should read a bible and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal God to you. Just a suggestion.

You should read a bible and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal God to you. Just a suggestion.

What the fuck for? You'd just sit on your high horse toilet passing judgments. What would be the point?

That's hubris.

She's not
Her test said otherwise, asshole.

She's not
Her test said otherwise, asshole.
Lolol .0000001 Mebbe Indian

pst, got any other lies?
LOLOL

So?

What the fuck for? You'd just sit on your high horse toilet passing judgments. What would be the point?

That's hubris.
Then Obama is guilty of hubris because he

pst, got any other lies?
LOLOL

So?
So Obama is a Muslim according to Islam. He knows it. They know it. Do you?

Forum List

Back