Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

So lets compare lies, what has Trump said that was equivalent to "sniper fire"?

Lets look at the sniper fire.
1) It as just an amusing story told for laughs.
2) It was not done to dupe people or lie about others
3) They actually landed under the threat of sniper fire.
4) You had to go back ten years for your lie. Trump lies every fucking day & you don't care,.

Trump lied about Warren in order to destroy her political career.

Even a Trump scrotum licking Piece of shit like you should see the difference.

Trump lied? Maybe you are also from the moonbatfeather tribe to? You are way to emotional over this.

Trump said Warren was not of Native American ancestry. A lie.
She isn't. The Cherokee Nation says she's a fraud. The DNA test proved she has less Native blood than the average American. Also, Obama may have been born in the USA, but he openly admitted his faith is Islam. It slipped out during an interview. He pretended to be a Christian as a candidate in 2008. Warren and Obama are both frauds.
Well, you are full of shit.

The Cherokee Nation said they do not like the idea she got the dna test blood percentage does not determine membership in their tribe.

Warren never said she was a member of any Tribe,.

Yuri fat assed orange buddy said she did not have NA ancestry. He lied. Period.

Obama is a Christian. HI know that interview and no, he did not say he was a Muslim.

Wanna bet kid?

So lets compare lies, what has Trump said that was equivalent to "sniper fire"?

4) You had to go back ten years for your lie. Trump lies every fucking day & you don't care,.

Trump lied? Maybe you are also from the moonbatfeather tribe to? You are way to emotional over this.

She isn't. The Cherokee Nation says she's a fraud. The DNA test proved she has less Native blood than the average American. Also, Obama may have been born in the USA, but he openly admitted his faith is Islam. It slipped out during an interview. He pretended to be a Christian as a candidate in 2008. Warren and Obama are both frauds.

The Cherokee Nation said they do not like the idea she got the dna test blood percentage does not determine membership in their tribe.

Obama is a Christian. HI know that interview and no, he did not say he was a Muslim.

Warren's words:
""As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. What kid would? But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware, so my parents had to elope," she said."

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics

Agree. Personally, I don't believe Obama is a Christian. I believe he will be whatever he has to be at any given time.

I'm very wary of ever speaking about someone else's relationship with God. It's not only a sin, it's hubristic, since only God can know for sure.

That's why I phrased it as "his behavior appears". Maybe he IS a Christian; I have no idea. If he is, he's doing it really badly.
Is Trump a Christian?

Is there some part of "I'm not God, I don't speak to other people's relationships with Him" that's confusing you?
Nice dodge. Does he act like a Christian?
Good question. Christianity isn't based on actions, but faith. Your error is a common one among unbelievers.
Does Trump act like a Christian?

Early you said:"his behavior appears".

So why are you hiding from doing this for your orange buddy?

Wanna bet kid?

Sure, he was cut off & never finished his thought. Assholes like you were calling him a Muslim. He was responding to that.

Warren's words:
""As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. What kid would? But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware, so my parents had to elope," she said."

What she said was shown to be true. How fucking stupid are yopu?

I'm very wary of ever speaking about someone else's relationship with God. It's not only a sin, it's hubristic, since only God can know for sure.

That's why I phrased it as "his behavior appears". Maybe he IS a Christian; I have no idea. If he is, he's doing it really badly.
Is Trump a Christian?

Is there some part of "I'm not God, I don't speak to other people's relationships with Him" that's confusing you?
Good question. Christianity isn't based on actions, but faith. Your error is a common one among unbelievers.

You don't become a Christian by your actions. You become a Christian by faith, by belief in what Jesus has done. Do you understand that?

Agree. Personally, I don't believe Obama is a Christian. I believe he will be whatever he has to be at any given time.

Is Trump a Christian?

"Dodge" is not defined as "obeying doctrines of your religion that aren't understood by dumbasses who don't profess your faith".

You have yet to ask me a question that is relevant to my beliefs or answerable in my beliefs. It's almost like you know squat about Christian beliefs, or something.

If you voted for Trump, you ain't no Christian. Christians don't support lying, dishonesty, cheating, name calling, assaulting women.

Wanna bet kid?

Sure, he was cut off & never finished his thought. Assholes like you were calling him a Muslim. He was responding to that.
Obama is a Muslim. Ask any Muslim. According to Islam, if your father is a Muslim then you're a Muslim.

Is Trump a Christian?

"Dodge" is not defined as "obeying doctrines of your religion that aren't understood by dumbasses who don't profess your faith".

You have yet to ask me a question that is relevant to my beliefs or answerable in my beliefs. It's almost like you know squat about Christian beliefs, or something.

If you voted for Trump, you ain't no Christian. Christians don't support lying, dishonesty, cheating, name calling, assaulting women.
Bill Clinton claims to be a Christian. Is he a Christian?

Is Trump a Christian?

You don't become a Christian by your actions. You become a Christian by faith, by belief in what Jesus has done. Do you understand that?
So if I accept Jesus as my savior, you think I am still a Christian if I lie, steal, attack people, cheat on my wife, etc etc etc?? Murder people? Be a racisrt???? It is a get in heaven card regardless of my actions?
Really?

Wanna bet kid?

Obama is a Muslim. Ask any Muslim. According to Islam, if your father is a Muslim then you're a Muslim.
Jesus fuck. The Islam religion does not dictate a person's beliefs. You & your butt buddy Doc are dumber than shit.

Is Trump a Christian?

Bill Clinton claims to be a Christian. Is he a Christian?
Probably not.

So if I accept Jesus as my savior, you think I am still a Christian if I lie, steal, attack people, cheat on my wife, etc etc etc?? Murder people? Be a racisrt???? It is a get in heaven card regardless of my actions?
Really?
You don't change immediately. You are a baby Christian. You're soul is saved immediately when you believe, but the renewing of the mind takes time.

Warren's words:

What she said was shown to be true. How fucking stupid are yopu?

You claimed she never claimed to be Cherokee, are you that stupid kid?

Wanna bet kid?

Jesus fuck. The Islam religion does not dictate a person's beliefs. You & your butt buddy Doc are dumber than shit.
Yes, the Islam religion has certain beliefs. Islam teaches that if your father is a muslim, then you are born a muslim. Do some research.

Wanna bet kid?

True Islam is life control system. You mad bruh? I'm beating your ass at every turn.

Really?
You don't change immediately. You are a baby Christian. You're soul is saved immediately when you believe, but the renewing of the mind takes time.
So as long as I believe, it doesn't matter what I do, I am still a Christian. Does this work when you get to those pearly gates?

The truth is that if you "believe:" then you don;t cheat on your wives, lie, assault women, cheat, etc.

Since Trump did all of that, he does not really believe & therefore is not a Christian.

Wanna bet kid?

True Islam is life control system. You mad bruh? I'm beating your ass at every turn.
So, tyou are claiming that if your fsther, who was not a practising Muslim, that you have no choice but to believe the Islam doctrine & can neverf ever bea Christan?

Do you see how fucking stupid you sound.

You haven't kicked anyone's ass because you just keep repeatring the same stupid shit over & over.

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'
I laugh at you dumbasses.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.
What did you say chief wind in his pants?

Wanna bet kid?

Yes, the Islam religion has certain beliefs. Islam teaches that if your father is a muslim, then you are born a muslim. Do some research.
Again, You & your butt buddy Doc are saying that because a religion say something, you must follow it. People have no choices.

Forum List

Back