Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

No, not at all, you guys say any black, that has a job, goes to school, acts responsible, votes republican....those are all acting white

I don't make it up.....you lefties and black folk do
Acting white - Wikipedia

In the United States, acting white is a pejorative term, usually applied to black people, which refers to a person's perceived betrayal of their culture by assuming the social expectations of white society.[1][2] Success in education in particular (depending on one's cultural background) can be seen as a form of "selling out" by being disloyal to one's culture.[2]

or Russell Wilson

Seattle Seahawks football player Russell Wilson came under fire in 2014 when anonymous sources alleged that the feeling in the Seahawks locker room was that Wilson lacked "blackness". CBS Sports cited this conflict as a possible reason for the trading of star player[citation needed] Percy Harvin from the Seahawks to the New York Jets.[17]

Explain "blackness" to me?
After a day, still no response......
All I need to know is
what is
"Acting white"?
and what is "blackness"?

It will show you the left is racist, the right does not think saying black people like fried chicken is racist, because it's true.
You are stereotyping. No one answers because no one wants to get sucked into your stupid conversation. Make your point please.

Your white privilege,is allowing you to,judge.

Don’t be racist

Let us know when blacks start agreeing with your sides position. And when they don't, keep telling them it's because they like living on the democratic plantation. And keep trying to prevent them from voting.

What I hate is that blacks will forgive you guys immediately if you stop being racist. Blacks are very conservative. The only reason they don't vote GOP is because of the members and your racist platform.

Subtle but we get it

Here’s A Running List Of Racist Attacks On Candidates Of Color | HuffPost

Don't try to pretend you aren't racist fucks.
You have no clue what real racism is
Explain it to me. I've seen it from all angles. You?

Did you not read her DNA results? She's 1/1024 "Indian". She self pwned
Then she has some Indian in her.

It’s funny trump can lie 1000 times but hillary says she’s under sniper fire and you crucify her and Elizabeth warren says something about having Indian in her and you can’t let it go.

Trumps the king liar. Why don’t you mind? Ahhh it’s politics. You’re just playing politics.
Exactly.
So lets compare lies, what has Trump said that was equivalent to "sniper fire"?
How on Earth do you quantify lying about dodging sniper fire with say, lying about the birthplace of a sitting president?
Everything about the Clintons is about lying... That is their job
And yet Trump lied more and yet you seem ok with it. Tell us why Rusty

Elizabeth Warren's disclosure backfired in a major way. Turns out she's 1/1,024th Native American. Even the Cherokee Nation came out in full force against Fauxcahauntus.
Yep, further more there is no possible way 1/1024 could considered American Indian in any way... Most Caucasians in this country have a far better ratio than that. You don’t see them calling themselfs Indians
She's 1/64th but thanks for lying.
Na, not really
The Cherokee nation told her to pound sand... And she is 1/1024. Dip shit

After a day, still no response......
All I need to know is
what is
"Acting white"?
and what is "blackness"?

It will show you the left is racist, the right does not think saying black people like fried chicken is racist, because it's true.
You are stereotyping. No one answers because no one wants to get sucked into your stupid conversation. Make your point please.

Your white privilege,is allowing you to,judge.

Don’t be racist

Let us know when blacks start agreeing with your sides position. And when they don't, keep telling them it's because they like living on the democratic plantation. And keep trying to prevent them from voting.

What I hate is that blacks will forgive you guys immediately if you stop being racist. Blacks are very conservative. The only reason they don't vote GOP is because of the members and your racist platform.

Subtle but we get it

Here’s A Running List Of Racist Attacks On Candidates Of Color | HuffPost

Don't try to pretend you aren't racist fucks.
You have no clue what real racism is
Explain it to me. I've seen it from all angles. You?
I am almost 50 years old and America Indian and live in the northern plains... And I have never seen real racism here.
The federal government is the biggest threat to people like me

Then she has some Indian in her.

It’s funny trump can lie 1000 times but hillary says she’s under sniper fire and you crucify her and Elizabeth warren says something about having Indian in her and you can’t let it go.

Trumps the king liar. Why don’t you mind? Ahhh it’s politics. You’re just playing politics.
Exactly.
How on Earth do you quantify lying about dodging sniper fire with say, lying about the birthplace of a sitting president?
No one can compare to the immorality of the Clintons on the planet

Keep it up rusty and you'll become #1 BS artist here

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter… Boy, your bar is pretty low isn’t it?

Only a rwnj would think that.

He's already there. The only reason Obama isn't the worst ever is because he doesn't forsee Michelle running. God I hope she does.

Elizabeth Warren's disclosure backfired in a major way. Turns out she's 1/1,024th Native American. Even the Cherokee Nation came out in full force against Fauxcahauntus.
Yep, further more there is no possible way 1/1024 could considered American Indian in any way... Most Caucasians in this country have a far better ratio than that. You don’t see them calling themselfs Indians
She's 1/64th but thanks for lying.
Na, not really
The Cherokee nation told her to pound sand... And she is 1/1024. Dip shit

I'll ask you again

He's already there. The only reason Obama isn't the worst ever is because he doesn't forsee Michelle running. God I hope she does.
She has no appeal to Rural America...

44228394_1750402285082478_1005689042152456192_n.jpg

This asshole is trying to say there are no LEVELS of morality.

If someone ran a stop sign and someone else molested a child....to DIMMS "THEY BOTH BROKE THE LAW!!!!"

They are disingenuos cvnts.

I don't care WHAT Trump did, he is better than Hillary. Fuck her.....twice.

It's sad what does appeal to rural America

This asshole is trying to say there are no LEVELS of morality.

If someone ran a stop sign and someone else molested a child....to DIMMS "THEY BOTH BROKE THE LAW!!!!"

They are disingenuos cvnts.

I don't care WHAT Trump did, he is better than Hillary. Fuck her.....twice.
Lying about being under sniper fire is not as bad as colluding with Russia and conspiring to rig our elections and democracy.

But hey, it's the people's fault. If the voters let Trump get away with it I won't blame him I'll blame you.

I'll be fine even in a conservative America. Will you? Probably not. You will probably need your social security and when cuts hurt you, you'll complain but you'll blame Democrats.

Lol
You guys have made your bed, there would be no trump as there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

Yes, this does appeal to middle America.

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

They don't realize this all started under Obama. Idiots. I can't believe we handed over the keys to Republicans after Obama did such a good job. Same thing we did when we handed the keys to Bush 2 and look how that worked out. It will again. Trump and Republicans will cause another great recession and you'll blame Democrats.

Lol
You guys have made your bed, there would be no trump as there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

I wonder if Trump will be a 1 term president.

Forum List

Back