Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

Keep it up rusty and you'll become #1 BS artist here
He's already there. The only reason Obama isn't the worst ever is because he doesn't forsee Michelle running. God I hope she does.
She has no appeal to Rural America...
It's sad what does appeal to rural America
Lol
You guys have made your bed, there would be no trump as there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

I wonder if Trump will be a 1 term president.

It all depends on the economy... stupid

Sound familiar?

Yes, this does appeal to middle America.

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

They don't realize this all started under Obama. Idiots. I can't believe we handed over the keys to Republicans after Obama did such a good job. Same thing we did when we handed the keys to Bush 2 and look how that worked out. It will again. Trump and Republicans will cause another great recession and you'll blame Democrats.

gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

He's already there. The only reason Obama isn't the worst ever is because he doesn't forsee Michelle running. God I hope she does.
Lol
You guys have made your bed, there would be no trump as there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

Sound familiar?

How is the economy for most people? I think other than consumer confidence, most people are living the exact same life they were living in 2016. So if you are bragging about how things are better, and people aren't seeing it as being better, they will show up to vote against the out of touch party.

And there are a lot of energized people who are going to show up and vote against Republicans. I'm hearing a lot of Republicans and independents aren't going to show up. Similar to how Obama lost 2010.

I'm talking about all the people who didn't vote last time but hate trump. Women, hispanics, blacks, gays, muslims, all the people who didn't think he would win so they didn't show up in 2016. They will now

All the young people who want gun legislation.

People who don't want pre existing conditions to come back.

People who want social security and medicare and hear Mitch is going to cut those programs to pay for the tax breaks.

Lol

Sound familiar?

How is the economy for most people? I think other than consumer confidence, most people are living the exact same life they were living in 2016. So if you are bragging about how things are better, and people aren't seeing it as being better, they will show up to vote against the out of touch party.

And there are a lot of energized people who are going to show up and vote against Republicans. I'm hearing a lot of Republicans and independents aren't going to show up. Similar to how Obama lost 2010.

I'm talking about all the people who didn't vote last time but hate trump. Women, hispanics, blacks, gays, muslims, all the people who didn't think he would win so they didn't show up in 2016. They will now

People who want social security and medicare and hear Mitch is going to cut those programs to pay for the tax breaks.

Rural America is doing well, thanks to the lack of regulations, gun laws and political correctness. Progressive controlled urban America is and always will be a shit show

Yes, this does appeal to middle America.

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

They don't realize this all started under Obama. Idiots. I can't believe we handed over the keys to Republicans after Obama did such a good job. Same thing we did when we handed the keys to Bush 2 and look how that worked out. It will again. Trump and Republicans will cause another great recession and you'll blame Democrats.

gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png
That's right. Look how stupid you guys are. The NRA tells you Obama's going to take your guns away and boy did that stimulate the economy.

Americans spent $29.1 billion on firearms and $16.6 billion on ammunition when Obama was president.

Lol

Sound familiar?

Rural America is doing well, thanks to the lack of regulations, gun laws and political correctness. Progressive controlled urban America is and always will be a shit show

You know how we always tell you stupid rural fucks that blue states pay for red states? Well guess what?

Study: Urban tax money subsidizes rural counties

Lol

Sound familiar?

A study released Tuesday morning by the Indiana Fiscal Policy Institute shows residents in metropolitan counties subsidize their rural counterparts by paying more in state taxes than they receive in benefits.

While the results may not be unexpected, they demonstrate for the first time in Indiana the disparity in state tax collections and distributions among urban and rural counties, IFPI President John Ketzenberger said.

“The outcome is not surprising, but it does show what has long been suspected,” he said. “And there’s some value in that.”

Overall, taxpayers in 46 metropolitan counties paid 82.5 percent of the taxes, or $11.3 billion, and received 76.7 percent, or $10.5 billion in expenditures, the study said.

The disparity is equally pronounced in the 10-county Indianapolis metropolitan area. Residents there paid 33.5 percent, or $4.6 billion, of total state taxes and received 28 percent, or $3.8 billion, back.

Still, William J. Rieber, an economics professor at Butler University’s College of Business, said the method in which states distribute tax dollars is justified.

“Rural areas don’t have the same infrastructure as urban areas do, so they often need additional help,” Rieber said. “To some extent, we’re in the same state, and we’re all in this together.”

The Indiana study is consistent with the results from other states that examined the distribution of state government finances, the fiscal policy institute said in its report.

DROP MIC AND Shut the fuck up with that bullshit that rural America is doing well without us. Without us they'd be so poor they wouldn't know what the fuck to do.

I wish to god we would stop subsidizing these racist stupid white hick mother fuckers who've been fooled into believing the government is the enemy when they suck the government tit more than anyone.

You're a fucking loser dude.

And yet Trump lied more and yet you seem ok with it. Tell us why Rusty
No one can compare to the immorality of the Clintons on the planet

This asshole is trying to say there are no LEVELS of morality.

If someone ran a stop sign and someone else molested a child....to DIMMS "THEY BOTH BROKE THE LAW!!!!"

They are disingenuos cvnts.

I don't care WHAT Trump did, he is better than Hillary. Fuck her.....twice.
No that's what you are saying fool. You are saying Hillary is a bad evil liar but if you examine all her lies, half truths, mostly trues, etc... you'll see she isn't nearly the liar that Trump is.

In fact you'll find that she's one of the most honest people in Washington. And Trump is the most dishonest.

So you keep pretending that Trump's lies are not bad lies when they are all really bad lies. You may not think so because for some reason you think this country going more conservative will benefit you. Well I can tell you if you aren't rich it won't.

But you won't notice because most of you are stupid broke fools who actually do better because of liberal policies.

And most of you don't even realize it. Most of you rwnj's claim that you have never taken anything from the government. But when we analyze that we see that's not true for most of you.

One stupid cock sucker just said something about rural america not liking urban America but then we find this out

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Blue states already subsidize red states. Now red states want even more.

Lol

Sound familiar?

You know how we always tell you stupid rural fucks that blue states pay for red states? Well guess what?

I dont care about that study.

I don't care about liberal propoganda.

I know that we have MANY illegal aliens here.

The country needs secure borders and low taxes.

We are $20 trillion in debt.

SOMETHING IS FUCKING BROKEN.

The bottom 50% of workers pay 2% of the taxes. The top 1% pays over 20%.

People are FLEEING Califonia like it's on FIRE, because LIBERAL POLICIES DO NOT WORK.

To me, that is flawed.

Am I goig to believe you or my own lying eyes?

No one can compare to the immorality of the Clintons on the planet

If someone ran a stop sign and someone else molested a child....to DIMMS "THEY BOTH BROKE THE LAW!!!!"

No that's what you are saying fool. You are saying Hillary is a bad evil liar but if you examine all her lies, half truths, mostly trues, etc... you'll see she isn't nearly the liar that Trump is.

In fact you'll find that she's one of the most honest people in Washington. And Trump is the most dishonest.

So you keep pretending that Trump's lies are not bad lies when they are all really bad lies. You may not think so because for some reason you think this country going more conservative will benefit you. Well I can tell you if you aren't rich it won't.

But you won't notice because most of you are stupid broke fools who actually do better because of liberal policies.

And most of you don't even realize it. Most of you rwnj's claim that you have never taken anything from the government. But when we analyze that we see that's not true for most of you.

One stupid cock sucker just said something about rural america not liking urban America but then we find this out

yes, I want all of California's money to come to Florida. That's what I want.

YOu've rolled tis bullshit out before. It's racist and embarassing.

Sound familiar?

People are FLEEING Califonia like it's on FIRE, because LIBERAL POLICIES DO NOT WORK.

To me, that is flawed.

You are not counting anything but federal income taxes, dupe. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system now, a giveaway to the rich...

What is broken is our GOP system we have now, not enough taxes on the rich and not enough services and cheap training and education for the rest.

They gorge themselves on government benefits … they take and take and take … and then actually they have the cheek to complain about the system that keeps them in welfare dollars and Medicaid checks.

I am speaking, of course, of the red states.

Sound familiar?

To me, that is flawed.

I know you don't care about facts. I know nothing I say will wake you up. I know you don't realize that it's conservative business' in rural America that are hiring illegals. You're a god damn fool.

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family

And all these illegals have to do is give these illegal employers fake ID's and they get hired. The owners know they're getting fake ID's. You know it. I know it. But you won't go after these people. They say, "they gave us a fake ID" and that's all the explanation you need you stupid cock sucker.

And it turns out they didn't E-Verify this guy. They said they did at first but then it turned out THEY LIED. Imagine that. But still you accept their explanation just like Trump explains the Saudi Kings explanation of what went down. This is what corrupt administrations look like. Fuck the facts right? It's all fake news.

You are the typical dumb American fuck.

Rural America is 73% brainwashed GOP d u p e s...

Oh so now you can see my covert racism but you guys pretend you aren't practicing covert racism with your comments and positions? Excellent. Selective undestanding?

They gorge themselves on government benefits … they take and take and take … and then actually they have the cheek to complain about the system that keeps them in welfare dollars and Medicaid checks.

I am speaking, of course, of the red states.

Sound familiar?

To me, that is flawed.

I know you don't care about facts. I know nothing I say will wake you up. I know you don't realize that it's conservative business' in rural America that are hiring illegals. You're a god damn fool.

And all these illegals have to do is give these illegal employers fake ID's and they get hired. The owners know they're getting fake ID's. You know it. I know it. But you won't go after these people. They say, "they gave us a fake ID" and that's all the explanation you need you stupid cock sucker.

And it turns out they didn't E-Verify this guy. They said they did at first but then it turned out THEY LIED. Imagine that. But still you accept their explanation just like Trump explains the Saudi Kings explanation of what went down. This is what corrupt administrations look like. Fuck the facts right? It's all fake news.

You are the typical dumb American fuck.

Arrest and prosecute the farmers for employing an illegal. Isn't that the law?

Do you think I don't want the laws enforced? Exceute the murderers, and hold the farmers accountable for the hiring of an illegal to the full extent of the law. I don't GAF what party they are affilated with.

You are the typcial dumb cvnt liberal.

Sound familiar?

To me, that is flawed.

You are not counting anything but federal income taxes, dupe. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system now, a giveaway to the rich...

What is broken is our GOP system we have now, not enough taxes on the rich and not enough services and cheap training and education for the rest.
And from what he's saying nothing we say or do is ever going to be good enough. We need to drop taxes even more, even though the rich pay nothing now, and we need to build that wall. Until we do reality will mean nothing to this fool.

Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts

Forum List

Back