Pocahontas Warren says she is troubled by Obama getting $400k/speech

Sounds like someone is making a run at the 2020 nomination. Oh what a happy day if Old Paleface runs :dance::dance::dance:!!!!

And a certain cabal of misfits shats themsleves everytime they hear Warren's name.

Sounds like someone is making a run at the 2020 nomination. Oh what a happy day if Old Paleface runs :dance::dance::dance:!!!!

My Lord....

It would be hilarious if that assbag lunatic ran....

The CPUSA is starting to look more legit than the DNC.

"Pocahontas"?

Funny that they actually think that's an insult.

And a certain cabal of misfits shats themsleves everytime they hear Warren's name.

Because she works for the working class instead of the 1%.

RWNJs are all incredibly wealthy. Or really really stupid.

:doubt:
Given that half of the nation is living at or below the poverty line, I'd say many americans are incredibly misinformed or have belief systems in place which preclude objective reality. All partisanshit is for is the division of the masses.

She wont, but she is a few years younger than Trump. She would tell Trump where to go, maybe she will run for 4 years.

"Pocahontas"?

Given that half of the nation is living at or below the poverty line, I'd say many americans are incredibly misinformed or have belief systems in place which preclude objective reality. All partisanshit is for is the division of the masses.

It continues to astound me that they despise anyone would works for their good, the good of their family ad the good of the country.

Instead, the line up to applaud and vote for the very people who screwed them over the last time. Why can't they learn?

"Pocahontas"?

It continues to astound me that they despise anyone would works for their good, the good of their family ad the good of the country.

Instead, the line up to applaud and vote for the very people who screwed them over the last time. Why can't they learn?
You say "them, I say "we".

She wont, but she is a few years younger than Trump. She would tell Trump where to go, maybe she will run for 4 years.

Your signature is spot on though. They know he's guilty of pay for play, guilty of collusion with Russia, knows he lies every time he opens his mouth and that he is stealing them blind every single day and they love it.

:cuckoo:

"Pocahontas"?

That's not even remotely true.

She only gets $1000 for Rain Dances....but it looks like she's doing one every time she raves about something...anything....which is often...so she's coming out about even with Obama.

"Pocahontas"?

That's not even remotely true.
deny, deny, deny ..... as the societal wealth extraction continues unabated.

Forum List

Back