Pointing fingers for train fiasco is not the answer, to really help the people of East Palestine, Trump & Buttigieg must love each other/work together

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm in East Palestine right now trying to help people and finding solutions.i'm here for you, i'm here for Democrats, I'm here for Republicans, i'm here for love, i'm here for life

i'm in East Palestine right now trying to help people and finding solutions.i'm here for you, i'm here for Democrats, I'm here for Republicans, i'm here for love, i'm here for life

Trump has no responsibility to help anyone in Ohio. He's a private citizen. What he did was done out of his own good will, and was a reaction to witnessing the utter contempt for Americans the Biden regime has displayed, and their complete dereliction of duty.

42810334-asian-woman-pointing-and-laughing-at-you-closeup-portrait-.jpg

Maybe if Boot Edge Edge writes a nice letter to Trump, Trump will fall in love with him.

It worked for Kim!

The Buttplug knows they're heavy on hard work and light on faggotry in that part of the country. He's just worried about the blue collar folks laughing and pointing at him... and asking about those 2 kids he purchased.

buttplug train.jpg

The Buttplug knows they're heavy on hard work and light on faggotry in that part of the country. He's just worried about the blue collar folks laughing and pointing at him... and asking about those 2 kids he purchased.
He MUST have bought those kids, right? Surely adoption agencies wouldn't give babies to homosexual males, would they??? It shouldn't be allowed. Really, I think that's shocking.

He MUST have bought those kids, right? Surely adoption agencies wouldn't give babies to homosexual males, would they??? It shouldn't be allowed. Really, I think that's shocking.
Yeah, the kids were purchased... or maybe lease-to-own.

They don't stand a chance, being the product of 2 daddys and a chemistry set.

buttplug 2.jpg

Trump has no responsibility to help anyone in Ohio. He's a private citizen. What he did was done out of his own good will, and was a reaction to witnessing the utter contempt for Americans the Biden regime has displayed, and their complete dereliction of duty.
What would Jimmy Carter do?

Forum List

Back