police and me (my story true)

I realize that nolo contendere is not the same as a guilty plea.. but it is generally viewed as such- even if you arent admitting guilt.

No Contest means that you waive the right to defend yourself against the charges, and are essentially throwing yourself at the mercy of the court and letting them make a judgment based solely on the evidence of the prosecution.

In other words it is "Taking the blame" without "admitting to blame"..

Why didn't her dad stand up for you? He told you to follow the car, right? He could have admitted that in court for you..

no krstyal dad ask me to follow, i look on no plea making sure it said nothing about being gulity and i also made sure my lawyer said.. it not which he did.

I am not against you here, Critter- I am advocating for you.. I am saying her dad could have been called in to court and testified that he told you to follow her.

I think your lawyer sucks for giving you crappy advice, by not going to trial, and advising you to do a no contest plea.. Anyone will tell you that a no contest plea makes you look guilty by default because it doesn't give you a chance to tell your side of the story.

Your not understand the lawyer the court and police didn't know crap about me going to follow them. a no plea is not the same as a no contest plea

I prefer not to share my cop stories all at once. There are so many and so negative, it would make me want to sink into a deep depression and teach my children to refer to cops as pigs....

this my only run in wtih being arrested.

Sorry critter, but you are an idiot. The cops did their job, they do not make the laws nor do they do the judging, that's the court system that fucked you over and when you are threatened for real you will change your tune quickly.

the cops fail to do there job the correct way any other law enofrcement would look in invesgated more into it. I never threatening anyone dip shit.

All I can say is that the US education system is not what it should be.

all i can say is people like you are why i can't stand millions of assholes americans who think there so better cause they can type. listen bitch i am not perfect i have problems with wiritng i am a human not a perfect damn ass robot shut your damn ass mouth you fuck nut.

after three or four weeks this happen police look into to see if they were trying to make false reports on me. Cops lied to me.. which technically they can... But cops also didn't do what they should of done either.

all i can say is people like you are why i can't stand millions of assholes americans who think there so better cause they can type. listen bitch i am not perfect i have problems with wiritng i am a human not a perfect damn ass robot shut your damn ass mouth you fuck nut.

I'm not better than you because I can type. I'm better than you because I'm not stupid. I'm better than you because I don't resort to childish name calling just because I don't like what someone else says. I'm better than you because I don't tell someone to shut up just because I disagree with them.

In your case, I will make an exception to the name calling: Idiot.

I'm not better than you because I can type. I'm better than you because I'm not stupid. I'm better than you because I don't resort to childish name calling just because I don't like what someone else says. I'm better than you because I don't tell someone to shut up just because I disagree with them.

your the one who made fun of my spelling bitch without knowing anything you got was coming for you. If you think your better than me... hope god you wake up and smells the flowers.. cause your living a dream. I told you to shutup cause you don't know what i have nor should you open your mouth in the first place.

the only person who knows its jd if i spell that right. You make fun of me specially in my thread.. and my spelling... your going to get my attuide. like it or not. if you can't take it leave

your the one who made fun of my spelling bitch without knowing anything you got was coming for you. If you think your better than me... hope god you wake up and smells the flowers.. cause your living a dream. I told you to shutup cause you don't know what i have nor should you open your mouth in the first place.

the only person who knows its jd if i spell that right. You make fun of me specially in my thread.. and my spelling... your going to get my attuide. like it or not. if you can't take it leave

It's not just your spelling. You can't construct a sentence, your grammar is non-existent, you use no punctuation. In fact, generally your posts are unintelligible to all but the most patient.... I am not blessed with the gift of patience. I have a low tolerance threshold for idiots. That is my cross to bear. I am a martyr to it.

Sorry.......but if I'm not guilty of something I've been charged with you can damn well bet there will be no "no contest" plea. You're basically saying with that plea that you're neither denying or admitting guilt. And I stand by my feelings that it wasn't your place to follow her if she wanted to go off with someone else. It's obvious from what you're saying about her father being in another state that the girl was of age to NOT live with her parents. So when she made the choice to leave with people that she knew it wasn't your place to follow her around. Following her in a car was in no way going to protect her. I still feel there is more here than what you're trying to say. I don't care if it was just a wiffle ball bat....you wielded it in a threatening manner. No where do you say this kid threatened YOU in any way. Just that he claimed to have beaten you up in High School. That and the fact you say YOUR apartment, leads me to believe that you are no longer in High School. Again, the girl is obviously of age to do just what the hell she wants to do so it was not your place to follow her anywhere if she chose to leave with someone else. The story is to convuluted and there are to many inconsistancies. I believe there is more to it than just you being wrongly arrested for something you "didn't" do.

I believe him, overall- there are a lot of specific details that liars would generally leave out.

I just don't understand why this Krystal girl's father did not come and witness Critter.

Critter is (by the way) clearly a special person, so cut him some slack on his language skills, and lack of attention to detail in the story. Obviously he was afraid of the British kid who kicked his ass- probably a lot of times, that bully was not welcome, and he wanted to protect the girl, also.

He probably shouldnt have chased them all out with the wiffle ball bat, lol, but I think that was his fight or flight response to seeing the bully there. And following the other car, That could happen to anybody who is in a traumatized state of mind, and trying to protect someone from people he thinks of as "the enemy"..

meh i used the wiffle bat to protect me and thats what i told. the father krstyal step dad was at home. krstyal was getting a lift home from other people. Krstyal dad couldn't do anything. I really couldn't do much. There was no chase with a wiffle ball bat. all i did with the bat was put towards the exist. After awhile i forgot i had it in my hands and drop out of my hands onto teh ground.. than thats when i went to go put in my car

A NO PLEA IS NOT A GUILTY... GOD PEOPLE LEARN TO READ.

:rofl: Wow ...

How can a person that can hardly string a sentence together tell others to learn to read ... I do not know ...

It's not just your spelling. You can't construct a sentence, your grammar is non-existent, you use no punctuation. In fact, generally your posts are unintelligible to all but the most patient.... I am not blessed with the gift of patience. I have a low tolerance threshold for idiots. That is my cross to bear. I am a martyr to it.

Oh i can't, Sorry for having problems.... with learning disability... i was born this way... Unintelligible? my spelling does NOT indicate how smart or average person i am.

Maybe if you were smart enough, You Would of kept your mouth shut you would know.

I believe him, overall- there are a lot of specific details that liars would generally leave out.

I just don't understand why this Krystal girl's father did not come and witness Critter.

Critter is (by the way) clearly a special person, so cut him some slack on his language skills, and lack of attention to detail in the story. Obviously he was afraid of the British kid who kicked his ass- probably a lot of times, that bully was not welcome, and he wanted to protect the girl, also.

He probably shouldnt have chased them all out with the wiffle ball bat, lol, but I think that was his fight or flight response to seeing the bully there. And following the other car, That could happen to anybody who is in a traumatized state of mind, and trying to protect someone from people he thinks of as "the enemy"..

meh i used the wiffle bat to protect me and thats what i told. the father krstyal step dad was at home. krstyal was getting a lift home from other people. Krstyal dad couldn't do anything. I really couldn't do much. There was no chase with a wiffle ball bat. all i did with the bat was put towards the exist. After awhile i forgot i had it in my hands and drop out of my hands onto teh ground.. than thats when i went to go put in my car

How can a person that can hardly string a sentence together tell others to learn to read ... I do not know ...

How can you be a bitch and and ass at the same time i dont know.. you also should keep your mouth shut before open it.

How can you be a bitch and and ass at the same time i dont know.. you also should keep your mouth shut before open it.

My mouth is usually shut before I open it ...

:lol:

Look, I don't mean to make fun of your disability. It must be a bitch to live with it, but you really have no place telling someone to learn to read when you can hardly write! Otherwise everyone will always make fun of you. Attitude is kinda huge in inter-personal relations, y'know.

Last edited:

Oh i can't, Sorry for having problems.... with learning disability... i was born this way... Unintelligible? my spelling does NOT indicate how smart or average person i am.

Maybe if you were smart enough, You Would of kept your mouth shut you would know.

Your inability to string sentences together to tell your story in a coherent manner does indeed indicate you are unintelligible. Sorry, but I will not go PC for you.

Look, I don't mean to make fun of your disability. It must be a bitch to live with it, but you really have no place telling someone to learn to read when you can hardly write! Otherwise everyone will always make fun of you. Attitude is kinda huge in inter-personal relations, y'know.

than be in my shoes before you fing comment next time think before you post stupid asses

Your inability to string sentences together to tell your story in a coherent manner does indeed indicate you are unintelligible. Sorry, but I will not go PC for you.

No it does not maybe you need a leasson in it.. here let me help you.

"yslexia is a learning disorder that manifests itself primarily as a difficulty with reading and spelling. It is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.[1] It is estimated that dyslexia affects between 5% to 17% of the U.S. population.[2]

Although dyslexia is thought to be the result of a neurological difference, it is not an intellectual disability. Dyslexia is diagnosed in people of all levels of intelligence: below average, average, above average, and highly gifted.[3][4]
Contents
[hide]

now i advice you to shutup this does not show how average i am and you know it.

Wow i hope you people are not adults if you are you got some major issues making fun of people, First off this is elementary level of intelligence. Second making fun of people shows how truly remarkable stupid you can be.

How are kids suppose to grow up when parents don't? great lesson... let see you use in a great way.

than be in my shoes before you fing comment next time think before you post stupid asses

No it does not maybe you need a leasson in it.. here let me help you.

"yslexia is a learning disorder that manifests itself primarily as a difficulty with reading and spelling. It is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.[1] It is estimated that dyslexia affects between 5% to 17% of the U.S. population.[2]

Although dyslexia is thought to be the result of a neurological difference, it is not an intellectual disability. Dyslexia is diagnosed in people of all levels of intelligence: below average, average, above average, and highly gifted.[3][4]
Contents
[hide]

now i advice you to shutup this does not show how average i am and you know it.

Dyslexics do not process information any differently than the rest of us do- Y'all need to understand that if Critter is dyslexic, is only means that he SEES the words differently than a normal reader would. He's not a fucking retard- he understands what he is typing and the ideas he puts down are put together in a logical order. It's just that some of his words are scrambled (but generally spelled right, or at least phonetically correct- one must also account for the abbreviating and text-typing that people have begun to use in place of regular words) and some of the words are also "together put a in mixed up way".. put together in a mixed up way..

Some dyslexics will read the words backwards, some read them upside down, some see the words as being scrambled, etc. The way Critter types is a little scrambled in his lettering, and some of his wording- probably the same way he reads the sentences. It takes a LOT of hard work and discipline to be able to learn to read when a person is dyslexic. I wish that the people of this board were not so short sighted and self involved to be able to see this. Give a guy a break..

You are a fucking bitch, actually, for making fun of his education in the post that said

"All I can say is the education system is not what it used to be"

Fucking stupid narrow minded ass bitch. Leave him the fuck alone. Christ- Get your own fucking education, trailer trash hoe, and learn a few things about WHY some people do not put a sentence together as properly as others might. Dumb skank.. :cuckoo:

I got your back, Critter, lol

You are a fucking bitch, actually, for making fun of his education in the post that said

Fucking stupid narrow minded ass bitch. Leave him the fuck alone. Christ- Get your own fucking education, trailer trash hoe, and learn a few things about WHY some people do not put a sentence together as properly as others might. Dumb skank.. :cuckoo:

LOL. The public education does suck and his lack of grasp of the English language is quite indicative of that fact.

Toughen up. Stating facts does not equate to being a bitch. And, contrary to the belief of some, this is not a team sport here.

Last edited:

LOL. The public education does suck and his lack of grasp of the English language is quite indicative of that fact.

Toughen up. Stating facts does not equate to being a bitch. And, contrary to the belief of some, this is not a team sport here.

When people gang up against someone over something that they cannot help- It sure makes it look like a team.

Also, indicative by whose standards??? YOURS? Half of the sentences you just wrote out lack either a fucking subject or comma, or has the (generalized) error of beginning a sentence with a conjunction!!! That's THIRD GRADE ENGLISH, Mr Knowitall smartalec wannabe.

Fuck off and stop fucking with Critter. Christ! Can't you find some other way of feeling important, besides fucking with a dyslexic person???

Laziness is NOT a learning disabilty.

If you want sympathy, look in a dictionary - under S.

My cousin is severely dyslexic and she works really hard to make sure that her writing is legible. If she can do it, anyone can.

Knock off the whining and work harder.

My cousin is severely dyslexic and she works really hard to make sure that her writing is legible. If she can do it, anyone can.

Dyslexia comes in different forms for different people.. You are just being ignorant to this fact. I have known several dyslexic people, and it is often VERY difficult for them to type their words out accurately, or to get them on paper the right way.

There is also autism, and other undiagnosed problems that a person might have.. You just want to feel important by making fun of someone else..

So..

Do you feel important now?

Dyslexia comes in different forms for different people.. You are just being ignorant to this fact. I have known several dyslexic people, and it is often VERY difficult for them to type their words out accurately, or to get them on paper the right way.

There is also autism, and other undiagnosed problems that a person might have.. You just want to feel important by making fun of someone else..

So..

Do you feel important now?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do. Because I happen to know quite a lot about dyslexia. As I previously mentioned - for those with basic comprehension skills - I have a cousin who is severely dyslexic. She takes quite a lot of time to type things because she has to work harder than most people. I also know she is very bright - because she's completed University.... with an English degree. Her tutors told her it would be "almost impossible" for her to achieve it. She did. Enabling people is not helping - challenging them to work harder and be better is.

And, for the record, I have dyscalculia - which means I struggle with figures - anything Math related is a nightmare for me even typing figures is hard. Do I use that as excuse. Like hell, I do. I work harder than other people when it comes to Maths.

Also, as a complete asside, the OP is an idiot because everybody's lying except him.

Last edited:

When people gang up against someone over something that they cannot help- It sure makes it look like a team.

Also, indicative by whose standards??? YOURS? Half of the sentences you just wrote out lack either a fucking subject or comma, or has the (generalized) error of beginning a sentence with a conjunction!!! That's THIRD GRADE ENGLISH, Mr Knowitall smartalec wannabe.

Fuck off and stop fucking with Critter. Christ! Can't you find some other way of feeling important, besides fucking with a dyslexic person???
Obviously you've never diagrammed a sentence. Don't fret, though; you're not alone.

I've had quite a bit of experience with dyslexic persons and they were able to function quite well in reading, writing, and other subjects. So, dyslexia is not an excuse for what the poster wrote in the OP although that poster does use that excuse often.

Obviously, you feel some sort of maternal attraction to this poster. While that's bizarre in and of itself, feel free to do so. It really doesn't matter to me if you want to play some mother to a poster on an internet forum and feel like 'protecting' him from other posters. I'll just laugh at that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back