Police Arrest Two Women ‘Protesters’ in Attack on Dem State Senator, Who They Are Is Disturbing

Kerida O’Reilly, 33, is a licensed physical therapist. She was identified by a client. Samantha Hamer, 26, wait for it…is a school social worker. She was identified by co-workers at the school including her supervisor.

The social workers are gonna replace the police ....weeeeeee

The best part is they attacked thier democrat ally...

Normies of the board you do realize you're not off the menu? ...ferp you're the main course actually

Well I'm sure that social worker will just love doing police work. Hope she knows she will be held to the same standards they are. Beating up a Senator will get her thrown in jail, again. LOL

Guess she walked out. No bail. Man Justice sure has changed.

Good thing that the populace is well armed because there is only 'just us'!

Your weak deflections are noted. They constitute a cowardly and pathetic cry for help.

Yeah. I might not share their views but I'm not seeing anywhere near the level of hate that the antifatardz showed.
How about this guy?
View attachment 369114
Yeah is comming to your place or do ya just want the Hells Angels
I`ve always gotten along well with bikers. In the 70s I knew a few of the Pagans pretty well.

Unite the Right is not a hate group...please prove it
man you must be on drugs like Hillary I never posted this?
Unite the Right is like the hundreds of latino/Asian/ and black groups
--either post credible proof NOW--or you will be forever known as full of shit
..post their manifesto/etc
Can you read? The Milwaukee Journel Sentiel, it has it in online so read it moron
has FN what? link it --NOW!!!

Can you feel the hate coming out of both of them?

I don't see anything remorseful coming from either one.

Just hate.

They will hate where they spend the next 3 to 5 years. If any justice remains in this world.
That's the problem. There is no justice any longer. If they were arrested, they were let go an hour later free with out bail. And they are ugleeee!
That’s to embolden them to keep rioting. So this guy got what he asked for.

Forum List

Back