Police Arrest Two Women ‘Protesters’ in Attack on Dem State Senator, Who They Are Is Disturbing

Get at look at these two uglies who are going to face charges for assault.

It's great they caught them.

What I don't understand is why he let them attack him.

When they started running at him, he tried to reason with them.

That didn't work out so well. He is shown collapsing from the beating.

Bet these two are just a "couple of moms".
have Jerry Nadler and Drunk Nancy Pelosi join the Democrate ya think CNN will carry it?

Unite the Right is not a hate group...please prove it
man you must be on drugs like Hillary I never posted this?
Unite the Right is like the hundreds of latino/Asian/ and black groups
--either post credible proof NOW--or you will be forever known as full of shit
..post their manifesto/etc
Can you read? The Milwaukee Journel Sentiel, it has it in online so read it moron

Neither of these two imbeciles are fit to be around civilized people. A social worker- counsellor and a physical therapist? AYFKM? They obviously don't know anything about common sense or our constitution either. And they're both upper echelon Democrats. This is exactly why we don't want to turn our country over to these (Democrat) people.

Kerida O’Reilly, 33, is a licensed physical therapist. She was identified by a client. Samantha Hamer, 26, wait for it…is a school social worker. She was identified by co-workers at the school including her supervisor.

The social workers are gonna replace the police ....weeeeeee

The best part is they attacked thier democrat ally...

Normies of the board you do realize you're not off the menu? ...ferp you're the main course actually

Well I'm sure that social worker will just love doing police work. Hope she knows she will be held to the same standards they are. Beating up a Senator will get her thrown in jail, again. LOL

Guess she walked out. No bail. Man Justice sure has changed.

Yeah. I might not share their views but I'm not seeing anywhere near the level of hate that the antifatardz showed.
How about this guy?
1596132442449.png

Forum List

Back