Police chase live...

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Driver wanted on felony warrant. Driver has threatened suicide by cop.

f02b8z.jpg

Watch live feed

White guy...non-news. He won't be shot. They will just let him go, probably.

A white guy got shot and killed by police in the neighborhood in which I grew up last week. Plenty of white people get killed by cops. Most of the time justifiably so.

A white guy got shot and killed by police in the neighborhood in which I grew up last week. Plenty of white people get killed by cops. Most of the time justifiably so.
He must have done something extremely outrageous to be white and be killed by the cops.

He must have done something extremely outrageous to be white and be killed by the cops.
He pointed a gun at them.

He pointed a gun at them.
Wow...even that s rare for him to get killed over if he was white. Come on...he was mexican...wasn't he.

Forum List

Back