Police Chief Resigns In Arkansas After 'Death To All Marxist Democrats' Messages

Coming from a Police Chief - this is way over the line. I know folks are going to point out Maxine Waters statements, and how people were assaulting people in restaurants (behavior I do not support) and he echos HER words, but then gets even more extreme. I wonder how residents who on the wrong side of the political fence felt about their police after seeing this?

Lang Holland, the now-former police chief of Marshall, Ark., posted the messages on Parler, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. The social media site is frequently used by conservatives.

Statements from an account using Holland's name include "Death to all Marxist Democrats" and "Take no prisoners leave no survivors!!" according to images of the posts that were shared online by reporters from Little Rock TV station KATV.

Another message said, "Never let them forget they are traitors and have no right to live in this Republic after what they have done" — a seeming reference to the presidential election.

The profile also shared fringe QAnon conspiracy theories and claimed the election was stolen, NPR's Hannah Allam reports. One post shared an image showing Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and other Democratic figures in prison jumpsuits. The caption said that anything less than hanging them was "not acceptable."
Who? Exactly. Maxine is a well known politician as is Eric Holder....kick em, get in their face, burn, loot, maim, pillage.

Left started this garbage and now you quote some innocuous small town law enforcement officers to state "look both sides do it"..Not quite.

Chris Cuomo: Who said protests have to be peaceful.

The left was so unhinged with Trump that only now are they taking a step back and stating...maybe we went way too far, lets unite. Which is good but admit you went too far first and foremost.

Far as I can tell, Cuomo and Waters wasn't out there calling for Republicans to be murdered, hanged, drawn and quartered, or have their heads put on pikes.
Maxine Waters says Trump & GOP will ‘lie, cheat and steal to stay in power’ & claims mail-in voting is being ‘sabotaged’

Did you misread my post or are you confusing murder, torture, and a throwback to medieval landscaping with a statement about the GOP lying and sabotaging mail in voting?
No. I am still mining her words for you dim.

Coming from a Police Chief - this is way over the line. I know folks are going to point out Maxine Waters statements, and how people were assaulting people in restaurants (behavior I do not support) and he echos HER words, but then gets even more extreme. I wonder how residents who on the wrong side of the political fence felt about their police after seeing this?

Lang Holland, the now-former police chief of Marshall, Ark., posted the messages on Parler, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. The social media site is frequently used by conservatives.

Statements from an account using Holland's name include "Death to all Marxist Democrats" and "Take no prisoners leave no survivors!!" according to images of the posts that were shared online by reporters from Little Rock TV station KATV.

Another message said, "Never let them forget they are traitors and have no right to live in this Republic after what they have done" — a seeming reference to the presidential election.

The profile also shared fringe QAnon conspiracy theories and claimed the election was stolen, NPR's Hannah Allam reports. One post shared an image showing Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and other Democratic figures in prison jumpsuits. The caption said that anything less than hanging them was "not acceptable."
Who? Exactly. Maxine is a well known politician as is Eric Holder....kick em, get in their face, burn, loot, maim, pillage.

Left started this garbage and now you quote some innocuous small town law enforcement officers to state "look both sides do it"..Not quite.

The left was so unhinged with Trump that only now are they taking a step back and stating...maybe we went way too far, lets unite. Which is good but admit you went too far first and foremost.

Far as I can tell, Cuomo and Waters wasn't out there calling for Republicans to be murdered, hanged, drawn and quartered, or have their heads put on pikes.
Maxine Waters says Trump & GOP will ‘lie, cheat and steal to stay in power’ & claims mail-in voting is being ‘sabotaged’

Did you misread my post or are you confusing murder, torture, and a throwback to medieval landscaping with a statement about the GOP lying and sabotaging mail in voting?

Your mime skills suck along with your false equivalency.

You're right. My mime skills do suck.
That shit is garbage. You must be into it though. Bet you are good at acting like you are in a box. You just act natural/

Not overtly but certainly they inferred that peaceful coexistence is not the path. IMO.

Was he off-duty when posting it?

It doesn't matter. He resigned because someone with a lick of intelligence got through to him and got him to understand his days as an officer are over.

Now granted many think like this but keep it to themselves but this would be used as a defense by anyone he arrested.

"He is obviously biased against me because I'm a Democrat_.

When an officer has shown an obvious bias towards someone they become a liability in a trial.

You mean like Andrew McCabe, Strozk, and Comey who should face a firing squad for treason?

I don’t get it? What’s wrong with wishing death to communists?

Not sure it matters given his position. Teachers are held to the same sort of restrictions.

I don't think a teacher has ever been fired for wearing a genocidal approving Mao T-shirt. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It doesn't matter. He resigned because someone with a lick of intelligence got through to him and got him to understand his days as an officer are over.

Now granted many think like this but keep it to themselves but this would be used as a defense by anyone he arrested.

When an officer has shown an obvious bias towards someone they become a liability in a trial.

And frankly his judgement and professionalism come into question.

You don't know this. He might have an excellent job record.

And frankly his judgement and professionalism come into question.

You don't know this. He might have an excellent job record.

Doesn't matter. Posting something like that shows poor judgement at the very least.

You mean like Andrew McCabe, Strozk, and Comey who should face a firing squad for treason?

I've addressed this many times. I do NOT support what they did.

I don’t get it? What’s wrong with wishing death to communists?
Progs have their 3 year old kids spewing threats to the deplorables! And many threats have been made. The entertainers alone would occupy a few large prisons.

He should run for higher office! He was right!

So when did you decry it?

Many times. Look it up. I said it was all bogus.

I guess I'll have to take your word (yeah, right!).
If you think for a second that I'm gonna waste my time sifting through all the crap that you've posted, you must think that you're credible and important, or sumthin'.

If you think for a second that I'm gonna waste my time sifting through all the crap that you've posted, you must think that you're credible and important, or sumthin'.

Some people have what are known as principles. Research them..

Some people have what are known as principles. Research them..

Research this....:piss2:and this...:puke3:and this....:9:.

You're right. My mime skills do suck.
That shit is garbage. You must be into it though. Bet you are good at acting like you are in a box. You just act natural/

Do you act?

Not sure it matters given his position. Teachers are held to the same sort of restrictions.

I don't think a teacher has ever been fired for wearing a genocidal approving Mao T-shirt. Correct me if I'm wrong.
What teacher is this? I recall something about a teacher fired for what she posted on FB.

Either way, this totally inappropriate for a police chief.

Forum List

Back