Police Chief Resigns In Arkansas After 'Death To All Marxist Democrats' Messages

Coming from a Police Chief - this is way over the line. I know folks are going to point out Maxine Waters statements, and how people were assaulting people in restaurants (behavior I do not support) and he echos HER words, but then gets even more extreme. I wonder how residents who on the wrong side of the political fence felt about their police after seeing this?

Lang Holland, the now-former police chief of Marshall, Ark., posted the messages on Parler, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. The social media site is frequently used by conservatives.

Statements from an account using Holland's name include "Death to all Marxist Democrats" and "Take no prisoners leave no survivors!!" according to images of the posts that were shared online by reporters from Little Rock TV station KATV.

Another message said, "Never let them forget they are traitors and have no right to live in this Republic after what they have done" — a seeming reference to the presidential election.

The profile also shared fringe QAnon conspiracy theories and claimed the election was stolen, NPR's Hannah Allam reports. One post shared an image showing Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and other Democratic figures in prison jumpsuits. The caption said that anything less than hanging them was "not acceptable."
I think you've got it wrong.

I think it was his turn to be Defense Secretary....we all get a turn in the Trump administration it seems. He's had like 70 of them.

Forum List

Back