Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Speaking about accuracy in a certain range. I find the Isosceles to be less stable which throws off my aim slightly..

Your aim is off cuz you're holding the gun sideways crackhead

:D

Tip. Dont watch Boyz in the Hood after your meth episodes.

Surely you arent denying that black criminals like to hold their guns sideways
Anyone who fires off a clip of some of larger caliber semi-automatic handguns sideways is looking at the possibility of causing severe wrist damage. Only people with limited IQ's will do it.
Try it once
When my job required me to carry a handgun I did what most others did. I bought the next caliber up and payed for the custom holster to make it look like it was standard issue.
The 'brass' knew about it and looked the other way.
"When you need a gun only a gun will do". A.C.

I carried, and still carry , a 40 S&W

I own a Desert Eagle .50 but Jesus that's too much handgun. I don't even enjoy shooting it.
I've fired a few rounds from a DE.50 at a range.
I own a 308 Norma Magnum. I'd rather shoot it and that's saying something.

Imagine how it would fuck up your arm if you fired sideways 'Negro Stance'.

Speaking about accuracy in a certain range. I find the Isosceles to be less stable which throws off my aim slightly..

Dont people usually do dives and shoot at the same time when taking cover? I saw it in a movie so it must be true

I have actually done the " leaping behing a dumpster while returning fire"

Unfortunately it isn't as accurate in real life as in movies

I said Dive...

Movies are accurate but "black thugs shoot sideways" right? See how silly you sound?

Dont people usually do dives and shoot at the same time when taking cover? I saw it in a movie so it must be true

I said Dive...

Movies are accurate but "black thugs shoot sideways" right? See how silly you sound?

uh what? They DO shoot sideways

Where you do you think that came from? Hollywood just made it up on its own? I mean I know this kills you, but stereotypes exist for a reason.

Anyone who fires off a clip of some of larger caliber semi-automatic handguns sideways is looking at the possibility of causing severe wrist damage. Only people with limited IQ's will do it.
Try it once
When my job required me to carry a handgun I did what most others did. I bought the next caliber up and payed for the custom holster to make it look like it was standard issue.

I own a Desert Eagle .50 but Jesus that's too much handgun. I don't even enjoy shooting it.

My favorite is my FNX-.45 Tactical.
This thing has the smoothest recoil of any .45 I've shot.

Try it once

My favorite is my FNX-.45 Tactical.
This thing has the smoothest recoil of any .45 I've shot.

I actually like the 9MM Glock22 as well, I mean you could throw that thing in the lake and take it out a week later and it will fire But when I want something with stopping power, a 9MM just won't do.

Unless that 9MM is my Uzi :D

I said Dive...

Where you do you think that came from? Hollywood just made it up on its own? I mean I know this kills you, but stereotypes exist for a reason.

Excellent video on urban shooting techniques...

I said Dive...

I agree movies are real

I said Dive...

They look like urban experts too!

I said Dive...

:rofl:

I said Dive...

Fucking hilarious! So fucking perfect!!!!!!!
Ferguson: Fucking Planet Of The Apes.

You're assuming that a cop who has you in a head lock is trying to kill you. I disagree. I think a cop who is trying to kill you will shoot you. If he has you in a headlock, he's trying to subdue you. Don't resist, you live. If he was wrong, your lawyer has a field day and you get rich. Resist, and you get taken down by the backup that arrives before you can do jack squat and end up in jail with a few reminders of how stupid you were.
I dont assume he trying to kill me. What makes you think that?

Where you said "Except his widow would be getting his pension instead of me dying".
That was in regard to him pulling his weapon. If he pulled his weapon then i would think he was trying to kill me. I wouldnt let it get to that point.

If you make him believe his life is threatened, he's going to pull his weapon. At that point, you have two choices:

1. Stop fighting and take your lumps like a man.
2. Keep fighting like a punk and wind up dead.
Why would he think his life was threatened if he was minding his own business and not attempting to put me in a headlock?

How often does this happen to you, where you are breaking no law and suddenly, out of nowhere, a white cop leaps out at you and tries to kill you with a headlock? I'm sorry, but this is just getting totally strange?

Where you said "Except his widow would be getting his pension instead of me dying".
That was in regard to him pulling his weapon. If he pulled his weapon then i would think he was trying to kill me. I wouldnt let it get to that point.

If you make him believe his life is threatened, he's going to pull his weapon. At that point, you have two choices:

Why would he think his life was threatened if he was minding his own business and not attempting to put me in a headlock?

LOL the cop was doing his job by stopping someone who was A) walking in the middle of the road and B) dressed similar to a reported robbery suspect.
You dont grab people in headlocks for jay walking. Sorry but that excuse doesnt fly. When he harrassed them he had no knowledge of the supposed robbery as admitted by the chief himself.

Most cops are people that couldnt cut it in the military so they have something to prove. Sort of like the rent-a-cops that got cut for the academy. They go around with large chips on their shoulders harassing people because they have a badge. The one that has the misfortune of stepping out of line with me by putting hands on me is going to wish he hadnt as life fades from his eyes.

That's the stupidest thing you could do. Don't resist, and if he mishandles you, you get a big payday. Resist, and you get to be Big Bubba's Bitch for a few years, if you're not dead. I know which I prefer.

How often does this happen to you, where you are breaking no law and suddenly, out of nowhere, a white cop leaps out at you and tries to kill you with a headlock? I'm sorry, but this is just getting totally strange?
I dont know if you are getting frustrated and diverting or you are being serious? Where did I say this is happening to me? This is a hypothetical you posed if I recall correctly. If a cop attempted to put me in a head lock I would kill him. I don't know how much plainer I can put it.

LOL the cop was doing his job by stopping someone who was A) walking in the middle of the road and B) dressed similar to a reported robbery suspect.
You dont grab people in headlocks for jay walking. Sorry but that excuse doesnt fly. When he harrassed them he had no knowledge of the supposed robbery as admitted by the chief himself.

Most cops are people that couldnt cut it in the military so they have something to prove. Sort of like the rent-a-cops that got cut for the academy. They go around with large chips on their shoulders harassing people because they have a badge. The one that has the misfortune of stepping out of line with me by putting hands on me is going to wish he hadnt as life fades from his eyes.

That's the stupidest thing you could do. Don't resist, and if he mishandles you, you get a big payday. Resist, and you get to be Big Bubba's Bitch for a few years, if you're not dead. I know which I prefer.

Big payday?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHA Oh man what a treat to hear white peoples ideas. They really have no idea.

Like I said, a baby had a flash bang go off in his play pen that was thrown by police. How can you get a payday when they are found not guilty.

So essentially the message is "Just...let it happen...shhhhh...just go with it and you'll survive (maybe)."

What happens when you are white and dont obey the law?

1369-John-Joe-Gray.jpg

Take your time...He'll be taken one day by the Karma PD and taken to jail which will just be heaven after he dies from old age

That depends on your perspective. I dont consider it stupid. If I have to die over it I am prepared to accept that. My family is going to be wealthy regardless of if I get a big payday from the PD. I have already taken care of that. Besides I wont die unless he shoots first. I will then go to my attorney have them call the news and then turn myself in.

Last edited:

Shhh don't tell anyone, but IF a cop attempts to illegally arrest you , you have the right to resist up to and including killing him.

That's the way it works. But you damn well better be sure it's an illegal arrest.

Hint, being found innocent of the original crime later on does not mean the arrest itself was illegal.

What happens when you are white and dont obey the law?

1369-John-Joe-Gray.jpg

Take your time...He'll be taken one day by the Karma PD and taken to jail which will just be heaven after he dies from old age

Man , I looked that guy on Wiki. The local Sheriff has admitted that he's afraid to serve a warrant at the guy's ranch. What a bunch of pussies. Go arrest this guy, kill him if need be

Forum List

Back