Police have arrested a man in connection with three attacks targeting Asian Americans in Oakland's Chinatown

Violent black racist commits hate crime. Too common a crime to stand out, and Democrats will make him a hero, and blame it on three fat white guys in Idaho with short haircuts., and by noon tomorrow it will be a three hour segment in the Trump 'impeachment'. Red Joe will blame Asians for being better educated than black thugs, and exhort them to dumb down to make this Muslim guy feel better about being a stupid violent dufus.

Last edited:
He could be one of Obama's sons.

suspect-oakland.jpg

DA blamed it on calling CV the China Virus, lol.

Backlash for the corona?

So let me get this rightt

You need a task force for a single incident where both perps were caught and will face harsh sentences ?

OK. Got it.

Meanwhile the Chinese in China put black people on the streets. Refused Africans medical care at hospitals, kicked them out within a week of paying rent. China using predatory practices in Africa to put African countries in debt and take their land when they default on high interest loans.

There were dozens of videos of Asian men beating up Black women in nail shops

The Asian community collectively supported Peter Liang & helped to free him for killing an innocent Black man.

ap_854820289554_wide-fac52668d347cb73445c45409e73fb001f16770e.jpg

Now random Blk people target Asians, & there are executive orders and a task force

lol black vermin have been targeting Asians in their looting spree for decades, so they don't get to play innocent victims re Asian responses to their asshole racist behaviors. The first stores the thugs head for are the Asian run stores in their fake riots. Given the hate crimes blacks commit against everybody else people should be refusing to let them in stores at all.

And what 'harsh sentences do these violent thugs ever get??? Most have records yards long, getting out with wrist slaps for gun violence and every sort of violence imaginable, so that is another bullshit lie blacks get 'over-sentenced'.

Last edited:
lol black vermin have been targeting Asians in their looting spree for decades, so they don't get to play innocent victims re Asian responses to their asshole racist behaviors. The first stores the thugs head for are the Asian run stores in their fake riots. Given the hate crimes blacks commit against everybody else people should be refusing to let them in stores at all.

And what 'harsh sentences do these violent thugs ever get??? Most have records yards long, getting out with wrist slaps for gun violence and every sort of violence imaginable, so that is another bullshit lie blacks get 'over-sentenced'.
Many Blacks hate Asians because the Asian Americans work hard, educate themselves and prosper. It's jealousy.

Many Blacks hate Asians because the Asian Americans work hard, educate themselves and prosper. It's jealousy.

Many come from far worse poverty as well, which makes them all the more hated by blacks and Democrats; they explode the myth that it's 'racism' holding minorities back, and as a result Democrats openly discriminate against them in liberal states and almost all universities admissions.

suspect-oakland.jpg

More likely one of Lindsey Graham's lovers.
Own it. He's one of yours.
What a self-own!
4i6Ckte.gif
It is not reported, but there is a friction between Asian Americans and African Americans in some areas.

suspect-oakland.jpg

What a self-own!
4i6Ckte.gif
It is not reported, but there is a friction between Asian Americans and African Americans in some areas.

I grew up in LA, and I assure you, the blacks and asians hate each other, as do the blacks and hispanics.

suspect-oakland.jpg

What a self-own!
4i6Ckte.gif

When I was a kid the Hispanics and blacks hated each other. I suspect that has not changed.

Forum List

Back