Police have arrested a man in connection with three attacks targeting Asian Americans in Oakland's Chinatown

suspect-oakland.jpg

When I was a kid the Hispanics and blacks hated each other. I suspect that has not changed.

That is going to get a whole lot more violent in the coming year; the latino gangs are already taking over Hoods from the black gangs and moving them out, and the Democrats opening up the borders to another 100 million a year of them is going to make the fights over cheap housing territory 10 times worse as the black thugs lose more ground. That is another reason blacks are stupid; they cut their own throats backing Democrats. Maxine Waters and the rest of the hacks sell them out all the time, since they get to live in big houses in gated communities and let their constituents rot and die.

suspect-oakland.jpg

When I was a kid the Hispanics and blacks hated each other. I suspect that has not changed.

That is going to get a whole lot more violent in the coming year; the latino gangs are already taking over Hoods from the black gangs and moving them out, and the Democrats opening up the borders to another 100 million a year of them is going to make the fights over cheap housing territory 10 times worse as the black thugs lose more ground. That is another reason blacks are stupid; they cut their own throats backing Democrats. Maxine Waters and the rest of the hacks sell them out all the time, since they get to live in big houses in gated communities and let their constituents rot and die.
Yes Latino Gangs seem to be the solution to ending black thugs

Don’t Asians have street gangs in California??

Afew small ones, mostly into wholesale drug dealing and computer crimes, and slave running for prostitution operations and running sweatshops cranking out counterfeit goods of all kinds. , all above the IQ levels of black hood rats, so they don't clash much.

The suspect was out on bail and already has two felony assault convictions. He's a true prince.

The suspect was identified as Yahya Muslim, 28. He was charged with assault, battery, elder abuse and a special allegation of offenses while out on bail, according to Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.

(snip)

So far, Yahya Muslim has been charged with three counts of assault and committing great bodily injury against an elderly person. The D.A. said he already has two prior felony assault convictions.

The suspect was out on bail and already has two felony assault convictions. He's a true prince.

The suspect was identified as Yahya Muslim, 28. He was charged with assault, battery, elder abuse and a special allegation of offenses while out on bail, according to Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.

(snip)

So far, Yahya Muslim has been charged with three counts of assault and committing great bodily injury against an elderly person. The D.A. said he already has two prior felony assault convictions.

Sounds like a typical Oakland resident.

(snip)

Not really. I live in Oakland and most people here are decent folks.

(snip)

We need to start an internet rumor that he is a white supremacist.

That will get him some hard time.

(snip)

We need to start an internet rumor that he is a white supremacist.

That will get him some hard time.

Photoshop a MAGA hat on him and send it around the interwebs.

:)

lol they nearly always have rap sheets for violent crimes, and then snivel about blacks being 'oversentenced', when that claim is clearly a giant load of bullshit; this money will get free and commit a dozen more assaults and murders, until finally somebody has the sense to shoot the scum dead.

I lived in Oakland in the 60s. The city was in the grip of the Hells Angels. They ran the drugs and prostitution. It was much more peaceful.

(snip)

My city of Vegas is even better than Oakland lol

I lived in Oakland in the 60s. The city was in the grip of the Hells Angels. They ran the drugs and prostitution. It was much more peaceful.
Did you see them driving around a lot ?
Absolutely! It was not like the Angels were hiding.

You are in Vegas. Don't you ever hear old timers say it was better when the mob was in charge?

He could be one of Obama's sons.

suspect-oakland.jpg

More likely one of Lindsey Graham's lovers.
Own it. He's one of yours.
What a self-own!
4i6Ckte.gif
It is not reported, but there is a friction between Asian Americans and African Americans in some areas.

I grew up in LA, and I assure you, the blacks and asians hate each other, as do the blacks and hispanics.
True. You're never gonna hear that in the media. Remember how they kept referring to Zimmerman as a "white Hispanic" once they found out that he was a Hispanic with a Caucasian name.

He could be one of Obama's sons.

suspect-oakland.jpg

More likely one of Lindsey Graham's lovers.
Own it. He's one of yours.
What a self-own!
4i6Ckte.gif
It is not reported, but there is a friction between Asian Americans and African Americans in some areas.

I grew up in LA, and I assure you, the blacks and asians hate each other, as do the blacks and hispanics.
True. You're never gonna hear that in the media. Remember how they kept referring to Zimmerman as a "white Hispanic" once they found out that he was a Hispanic with a Caucasian name.

Indeed. They're such ridiculous gimps and racists they can't keep their own stories and narrative straight.

Forum List

Back