Police Investigating Death Of Arizona Man From Chloroquine Phosphate As Possible Murder

MESA, AZ — The Mesa Police Department is refuting claims that a death involving chloroquine phosphate is now a homicide investigation.
-----------------
how many life's do right wingers have to ruin to satisfy themselves to protect tramp in all cases.

Penelope, the anti-Malaria drug was used by the Ridgefield, Connecticut first selectman (the mayor for folks like Penelope) and it cured him. How he got his doctor to prescribe it is unknown, it should be over the counter. That said, he still pushes the "left wingers" ideology that is ruining lives in regards to "lockdowns" which are totally unnecessary and counterproductive.

On Wednesday, the Mesa Police Department in Arizona confirmed to DailyMail.com that a homicide detective was now investigating his death but said it was normal procedure and did not mean that his death was being treated as suspicious.
-------------------------------
its your assumption she is a murderer, aren't you ashamed of yourself. But you blast info pretending it to be the truth, its a habit of republicans.

Really?

You must have the IQ of lint.

You have smeared this woman as a murderer, and aren't you proud of your self??

You dunce.

None of you on the Left has the tiniest bit of self-awareness......which works well with your deep and abiding stupidity.

You don't recognize that your press smeared the President of the United States as a murderer in that story.

Now.....I'd like to give you a going-away present ... but you have to do your part.

No the WAPO did not, its your assumption they did.

You're wrong again,....but it is mind over matter. I don't mind, because you don't matter.

Your right wing rags would suggest that. Read some real news, and all husband/wifes deaths are investigated. You assume the woman is a killer. You just hoping she killed him, I can tell, you want to clear tramp. Tramp is NOT a doctor but you are a tramper and anything you say is not to be believed.

Quick, what's the number for 911?

MESA, AZ — The Mesa Police Department is refuting claims that a death involving chloroquine phosphate is now a homicide investigation.
-----------------
how many life's do right wingers have to ruin to satisfy themselves to protect tramp in all cases.

"how many life's (sic) do right wingers have to ruin to satisfy themselves to protect tramp in all cases. "

First.....

"There is no situation in which lifes is the correct usage. Lifes is a common error for someone trying to spell the plural of life. Lives is the correct spelling of the plural word for life. It also is the third-person singular conjugation for the verb to live.Aug 31, 2017
Lifes or Lives – How to Use Each Correctly ..."

Have you ever gone to a school?

Second.....

Sorta like the NYTimes telling Tara Reade that she could go to jail for making up false reports????

"The New York Times Trashes Biden Accuser Tara Reade as a Putin Lover in Hit Piece"

Last edited:
-----------------

Sorta like the NYTimes telling Tara Reade that she could go to jail for making up false reports????

"The New York Times Trashes Biden Accuser Tara Reade as a Putin Lover in Hit Piece"

Your assumption is wrong, face it. Also what does this have to do with Reade.
So since your interested in Reade, give this a read, facts matter.

-----------------

Is Reade treated the same way Blasey Ford was?

Why not?

You might remember this from a few weeks back.....Arizona couple drank aquarium cleaner....and he died.

"A man thought aquarium cleaner with the same name as the anti-viral drug chloroquine would prevent coronavirus. It killed him."

And the Left media tried to spin the incident to blame Trump.

"President Trump has heralded chloroquine, perhaps in combination with the antibiotic azithromycin, as a potential “game-changer” during a briefing on the coronavirus outbreak in the United States. He also encouraged people to ask their doctors for a prescription for existing anti-viral medications like chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir, which are all being studied to determine whether they can help fight the coronavirus. :
Ibid.

But.....now......

"Homicide detectives investigating death of Arizona man who ingested fish tank cleaner
Mesa homicide detectives are investigating the death of an Arizona man who ingested a cocktail of fish tank cleaner and soda allegedly served to him by his wife.

The man, Gary Lenius, was painted as a victim of President Trump by some in the media after the president touted the potential benefits of “chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine” to treat the coronavirus, the Washington Free Beacon reported Tuesday.

Lenius died in March, and his wife, Wanda, claimed they both drank fish tank cleaner, which contains chloroquine phosphate, after hearing Trump promote the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine.

Early reports on the death linked the incident to the president by failing to make prominent and clear that the couple drank cleaning products rather than the medication.

Friends of Gary Lenius, however, told the publication that he was a sensible man who potentially had marital problems."

Looks like one more "Russia Hoax" failure.
/——-/
867FD380-0BB6-4BA0-9723-5E2456BAEE2D.jpeg

On Wednesday, the Mesa Police Department in Arizona confirmed to DailyMail.com that a homicide detective was now investigating his death but said it was normal procedure and did not mean that his death was being treated as suspicious.
its your assumption she is a murderer, aren't you ashamed of yourself. But you blast info pretending it to be the truth, its a habit of republicans.
It's "normal procedure" to open a Homicide investigation when there is reasonable suspicion that wrongdoing has occurred.

It's "normal procedure" to open a Homicide investigation when there is reasonable suspicion that wrongdoing has occurred.

Truth, logic, and experience are not part of the equation for that poster.

My how this story has turned. I’m sure Trump made his wife murder him though.

The Washington free beacon. Really now, give me a credible source.
What a dumbass.

I asked for a creditable source, it appears you can't supply it.
it was given.

My how this story has turned. I’m sure Trump made his wife murder him though.

The Washington free beacon. Really now, give me a credible source.
What a dumbass.

I asked for a creditable source, it appears you can't supply it.
it was given.

Of course, you are correct.

The major arguments from Leftists are

"is not, isssssss noooottttttt!!!"

and

"Sez You!"

Now we can add...."I decide what a credible source is!!!"

-----------------

1588340014037.png

Forum List

Back