🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Officer Killed in Shreveport, Louisiana; Manhunt Launched

Where is Obama when cops are murdered?

He certainly loves to get on the tube when criminals are killed

Notice they described the suspect as a "dark male". Yeah. Just say it media....

Notice they described the suspect as a "dark male". Yeah. Just say it media....
Negro!
Funny Monkey Face _3.jpg

I don't care whether it is a black perp or a white perp. The President should be out there condemning these actions and getting as involved as he did for all the young black males who have been killed (rightly or wrongly) by police officers. Where is the call to action against the cop killers?

I don't care whether it is a black perp or a white perp. The President should be out there condemning these actions and getting as involved as he did for all the young black males who have been killed (rightly or wrongly) by police officers. Where is the call to action against the cop killers?

What call to action? Like Killing Cops is bad?

Oh, STFU you sick fuck.

Oh, STFU you sick fuck.

Your whining doesnt change anything faggot

Well....is it? You liberals are the ones chanting that you want dead cops. Sad...but we have to ask you to clarify this.

Forum List

Back