Police Officer Killed in Trump Riot

Collapsed HOURS later.

You don't think the fire extinguisher maybe sort of had something to do with that?

Just a complete coincidence?
Gee you racist idiot, if he was hit in the head with this fire extinguisher of yours why did he not seek medical attention immediately? Dies of stroke. Not blow to head. Keep spinning.

So the blood clot on his brain and him getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher are a complete coincidence.

And somehow something I said was racist.

Got it.
With your grade school school racist brain you’ll never understand anything. Racists never do. Hey dumbfuck, NO other injuries mentioned by examiner. Your diagnosis pulled from your ass means nothing. Hopefully you never reproduce. Your kids would be raised by an imbecile.

HEY LUSH. Quit hitting the bottle and learn to read and think. Now fuck off you asshole. Makes sense to those of us who speak English. Taking you out of the equation. Lush.
Hey asshole...if I stab you on the gut...and you die later in the hospital...Did I kill you?

Did you bleed to death on your own? Of course not. Moron

It is absolutely precious how this minor incident lasting no more than a couple of hours is so much worse than the 5 day riot shindig put on by blacks last June.

HEY LUSH. Quit hitting the bottle and learn to read and think. Now fuck off you asshole. Makes sense to those of us who speak English. Taking you out of the equation. Lush.
Hey asshole...if I stab you on the gut...and you die later in the hospital...Did I kill you?

What if what if. What if you got an education? You’d never lay a hand on me coward. I’d kill you inside of 30 seconds. Straw man. Burned down. Hey asshole, he didn’t seek medical attention for this “assault”. He dropped hours later. You can fuck off now.
There might not have been an assault.

What if what if. What if you got an education? You’d never lay a hand on me coward. I’d kill you inside of 30 seconds. Straw man. Burned down. Hey asshole, he didn’t seek medical attention for this “assault”. He dropped hours later. You can fuck off now.
He was hit in the head by a fire extinguisher and DIED. You vile fucking Trumper scum

Tell us again how you honor Blue Lives.

Ghead

He was hit in the head by a fire extinguisher and DIED. You vile fucking Trumper scum

Ghead
No one knows if he was hit with anything. If you have independent knowledge of a weapon you need to report that to the investigators.

The police are claiming there has been no verification that he was hit with anything. If you know you should take that information to the police.

“Sicknick, 42, was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during a struggle, two law enforcement officials said”

I’m just going by what they’re saying. If you know something they don’t know, then you should report it to them.

Ghead
Stop drinking for a moment and read LUSH. The medical examiner doesn't seem to report any injuries like you're claiming. Denigrating a cop? Yes. You and your ilk have done that for years now.

Forum List

Back