Police Officer Killed in Trump Riot

Man gets hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Man gets a blood clot on his brain. Man dies soon after.

Trump supporters: "It's all a coincidence. He just happened to drop dead right there for unrelated reasons."

Unbelievable.
They will probably record his death as the result of the corvid-19 virus.

When they show that his death resulted from the hit to the head, will you admit that you're wrong?
Must have been Antifa, just like BLM violence was Boogaloo Boys.

Kinda weird.

First you guys claim that he didn't die. Then you claim that the fire extinguisher isn't what killed him. Then you claim that it was Antifa that killed him.
Just like Boogaloo Boys destroyed things at BLM riots huh?

Man gets hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Man gets a blood clot on his brain. Man dies soon after.

Trump supporters: "It's all a coincidence. He just happened to drop dead right there for unrelated reasons."

Unbelievable.
Unbelieveable that you still claiming this with no evidence and no confirmation. AGain a protestor also died of stroke that day but there are no reports of him being hit at all. You are assuming alot of chit that isn't in evidence at this point. You just want it so bad, that you don't care about the actual facts.

Unbelievable.
They will probably record his death as the result of the corvid-19 virus.

When they show that his death resulted from the hit to the head, will you admit that you're wrong?
Must have been Antifa, just like BLM violence was Boogaloo Boys.

Kinda weird.

First you guys claim that he didn't die. Then you claim that the fire extinguisher isn't what killed him. Then you claim that it was Antifa that killed him.
Just like Boogaloo Boys destroyed things at BLM riots huh?

I'm not sure. Maybe. I heard that, but didn't follow it much.

It's what they do.

Circular arguments. kinda like whackamole. Beat one down and they pop up with another and pretend they never had the first one.

Go through the list and they come back to the first one pretending that IT hasn't been shot down and do the whole thing all over again

It's just "something to say". Kabuki theater

No. I didn't say he didn't die from the hit in the head. I expect he probably did. I said it would probably be recorded as a Corvid-19 death because it seems obvious that those statistics are being padded seven ways from Sunday. Your opinion may vary.

If one time less than 100 BLM people rioted, it would be pretty hard to be critical of their organization.

I didn't say less than 100 BLM rioters. I thought we were talking about the number of "bad apples" in the protest.

"A few, literally a few people out of several hundred thousand, resorted to violence."

"probably less than 100 people that entire day were a problem."

So if a big BLM protest has less than 100 people who are a problem, then are you ok with that?

If a protest of thousands of BLM members break into a government building, you're ok with that too?
BLM always had more than 100 problems.

Im for shooting ALL rioters.

If one time less than 100 BLM people rioted, it would be pretty hard to be critical of their organization. That isnt what we have seen though. When BLM protests, there is always destruction and violence. In DC, right wingers were responsible for a couple hundred dollars in window damage. Left wing riots cause BILLIONS in damage.
I guess I see a difference between people stealing shoes from a store and people attempting to violently seize control of government.

Property damage is bad. Damage to our democracy is way worse.
Not one person violently tried to seize control of the government. The mood was jovial inside the House. They were taking selfies with cops.

If one time less than 100 BLM people rioted, it would be pretty hard to be critical of their organization.

I didn't say less than 100 BLM rioters. I thought we were talking about the number of "bad apples" in the protest.

"A few, literally a few people out of several hundred thousand, resorted to violence."

So if a big BLM protest has less than 100 people who are a problem, then are you ok with that?

If a protest of thousands of BLM members break into a government building, you're ok with that too?

I said if.

You’re ok with shooting all the rioters who broke into the Capitol building?

Collapsed HOURS later.

You don't think the fire extinguisher maybe sort of had something to do with that?

Just a complete coincidence?
Gee you racist idiot, if he was hit in the head with this fire extinguisher of yours why did he not seek medical attention immediately? Dies of stroke. Not blow to head. Keep spinning.

So the blood clot on his brain and him getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher are a complete coincidence.

And somehow something I said was racist.

Got it.

I said if.

You’re ok with shooting all the rioters who broke into the Capitol building?
Its a problem if it happens repeatedly. Im willing to forgive some shit, but there is a limit.

Its a problem if it happens repeatedly. Im willing to forgive some shit, but there is a limit.

I'm not following your argument.

You said you were for shooting ALL rioters. Does that include the rioters at the capitol building or not?

I'm not following your argument.

You said you were for shooting ALL rioters. Does that include the rioters at the capitol building or not?
Im talking about a movement in general. Shoot all rioters in sight, but dont vilify a movement if it has one hick-up. If there were riots every time republicans protested, you could complain about republicans, but that isnt the case.

Gee you racist idiot, if he was hit in the head with this fire extinguisher of yours why did he not seek medical attention immediately? Dies of stroke. Not blow to head. Keep spinning.
WTF? Read what you wrote and if it makes sense to you go sit in the corner

If one time less than 100 BLM people rioted, it would be pretty hard to be critical of their organization. That isnt what we have seen though. When BLM protests, there is always destruction and violence. In DC, right wingers were responsible for a couple hundred dollars in window damage. Left wing riots cause BILLIONS in damage.
I guess I see a difference between people stealing shoes from a store and people attempting to violently seize control of government.

Property damage is bad. Damage to our democracy is way worse.
Not one person violently tried to seize control of the government. The mood was jovial inside the House. They were taking selfies with cops.
They were chanting “Hang Mike Pence”.

Shoot all rioters in sight,

So you would have wanted all the capitol building rioters to be shot on sight. Correct?
Any mob that forcefully enters a building by literally breaking in should be mowed down. The problem is, people watched democrats do it all year long, so they think its not a big deal. They probably figured that if they didnt steal anything, its cool.

Examples need to be made if we want to have peace in our nation. Kill all rioters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back