Police offices involved in G. Floyd's death were suspended the next day--aftermorethan a month we still do not know who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt

"All crimes have a right to trial,"

You cant have a trial if the criminal is dead.

I'll remember that when the next person gets killed in a big city riot. Law enforcement just shoot them where they stand.
She wasnt just standing. She was attacking. She got smoked. End of story.

The officer never says she was attacking. Says he feared a breach. Never says he felt threatened.
He didnt have to say she was attacking. Everyone saw it on the video. If he feared a breech then he felt threatened. Thats what "fear" means.
Hypocrite.
No need to announce yourself again.

Nothing less than outrageous. The American people deserve better than this.

The democrats preach coming together but they practice nothing more than hatred for their political opponents.

Such hypocrites.

Insurrectionist Lives Matter?
All unarmed citizen's lives matter. The title of insurrectionist hasn't been proven in a court of law yet, and that is why you, Pelosi and other's want to run with it, because you think that court trials don't apply when justice is to be given out by leftist lynch mobs.

I'll remember that when the next person gets killed in a big city riot. Law enforcement just shoot them where they stand.

The officer never says she was attacking. Says he feared a breach. Never says he felt threatened.
He didnt have to say she was attacking. Everyone saw it on the video. If he feared a breech then he felt threatened. Thats what "fear" means.
Hypocrite.
Talking about you hypocrite.

Hypocrite.
Talking about you hypocrite.
Youre talking about yourself.

The officer who shot her won't be facing charges.
Good.
Okay. How about we start shooting blm when they loot and burn businesses. Hypocritical moonbat.
Property crimes are not capital crimes. An insurrection is.

1612751803276.png

When did the president officially declare it a insurrection?

*****SMILE*****

:)

All crimes have a right to trial, few have the penalty of death. Liberals usually scream and run crying at the thought of a criminal being executed. Then there's your special kind of stupid.

Are you this dumb ? So all cops convicted of mishandling the events where a criminal ended up dead, should be set free by your words spoken just now ??

Good.
Okay. How about we start shooting blm when they loot and burn businesses. Hypocritical moonbat.

View attachment 454449

*****SMILE*****

The same day it happened.

Good.

View attachment 454449

*****SMILE*****

Not his call.

Sorry.

Hypocrite.
It's alright hypocrite, your words are enough to confirm the title you wear.

All crimes have a right to trial, few have the penalty of death. Liberals usually scream and run crying at the thought of a criminal being executed. Then there's your special kind of stupid.

Are you this dumb ? So all cops convicted of mishandling the events where a criminal ended up dead, should be set free by your words spoken just now ??
Where did you see that in my response?

Nothing less than outrageous. The American people deserve better than this.

The democrats preach coming together but they practice nothing more than hatred for their political opponents.

Such hypocrites.

The person in question was killed in the process of completing a treasonous act of insurrection. The officer in question was doing. Nothing more than his duty.

This is not a similar situation.
You keep claiming that the lady was killed in the process of committing a treasonous act of insurrection, yet no trial has been conducted, and no verdicts have been rendered in such a trial that would either clear the officer's name, and therefore finalize the verdict of guilty or innocent in regards to the victims intention's or motives in the case. It's amazing how the trials by social media just take legs and walk like they do now. How evil is that ?

Everyone including the innocent should have their day in court, but for some reason the system isn't working anymore, so we get these internet wanta be lawyers convicting people, and condemning them without any conclusive evidence to go on (i.e. a trial that renders the innocent as innocent, and the perps as perps).
When police officers are clearly doing their duty there is rarely a trial. A short internal investigation and back to duty.
And you think shooting down unarmed non-threatening innocent women was his duty? You need to be locked up yourself.
Violent insurrectionists. I'm shocked only one was shot. If I'd been in charge it would have been different.
Bullspit. If you'd been in charge you'd have outrun the other pussies getting home to hide behind your Momma's skirts.
Wrong. Had I been in charge I would have called for flash-bangs, riot munitions and CS when they breached the fence as well as started evac for the VIPs and bringing my reserves to a position between them and the most likely route for the oppo. If they continued to press on to the doors I would have released the use of lethal force at local discretion and committed my reserves to the breach closest to the VIP egress route. My best estimate is at this point the sightseers would be vacating the area asap (live ammo and dead bodies do that) and anyone still pressing forward is a legitimate target so this is where you bring up the heavies and put this thing to bed.

All over but the cleanup.
Death Angel why is this funny to you?

Slowly now "you can't have a trial if the criminal is dead".... Now if you can somehow get the parallels, and comprehend the inference, then there might be hope, but it's doubtful.

Slowly now "you can't have a trial if the criminal is dead".... Now if you can somehow get the parallels, and comprehend the inference, then there might be hope, but it's doubtful.
Thats correct. If a criminal is dead you cant charge them with anything now can you? Before you talk at least know what youre talking about eh?

Good.

View attachment 454449

*****SMILE*****

1612752350877.png

So it was declared it an official insurrection by the new president long after the first shot was fired.

Sounds like she was executed so an insurrection could be declared by the party that was now in power so they could cite that there was violence....... Thing is the violence started from the side declaring it an insurrection belatedly.

*****SMILE*****

Good.

View attachment 454449

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 454453

So it declared it an official insurrection long after the first shot was fired.

Sounds like she was executed so an insurrection could be declared so the party that was now in power could cite that there was violence....... Thing is the violence started from the side declaring it an insurrection belatedly.

*****SMILE*****

You dont have to make something official for someone to call it what it is.

Thats correct. If a criminal is dead you cant charge them with anything now can you? Before you talk at least know what youre talking about eh?
Twist it if you want too, but both parties involved must be cleared, and you know that. In the case of the capital, especially with all the insinuations, lies, and guilt being laid upon the case without it going to court, then it begs for the court to clear all parties involved, and to set the record straight as to what actually took place on that day. This is how social media tyranny is stopped in this country, because that is exactly what we have now.

Good.

View attachment 454449

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 454453

So it declared it an official insurrection long after the first shot was fired.

Sounds like she was executed so an insurrection could be declared so the party that was now in power could cite that there was violence....... Thing is the violence started from the side declaring it an insurrection belatedly.

*****SMILE*****

You dont have to make something official for someone to call it what it is.

1612752755714.png

Then the riots of the last year or more need to be declared an insurrection so we can go round up the insurrectionists..... Which means we can use live rounds if they resist arrest right?

*****SMILE*****

Twist it if you want too, but both parties involved must be cleared, and you know that. In the case of the capital, especially with all the insinuations, lies, and guilt being laid upon the case without it going to court, then it begs for the court to clear all parties involved, and to set the record straight as to what actually took place on that day. This is how social media tyranny is stopped in this country, because that is exactly what we have now.

"but both parties involved must be cleared"

The cop that shot the crazy bitch was cleared and no charges were brought. You dont have to have a trial to be cleared.

Maybe also consider a class in reading comprehension, just a suggestion.

What I said is that when your job is to protect people and I'm not talking about the average police officer, I'm speaking of the officers who were in the Capital on January 6th who presumably were receiving intel from their colleagues and/or superiors that the Capital was under attack by a mob of people, that you are legally allowed to make a determination that lethal force is warranted in order to protect yourself and/or others, the trial only comes after the fact and only if someone believes the shooting/death was unwarranted.

Hell the police do this ALL OF THE TIME with much less cause to shoot and kill many of the people they do. In most cases, they are never required to stand trial because the shootings are usually deemed justified even when they don't actually comply with what our laws state.

Protecting yourself from an unarmed woman in the next room. Just laying out the ground work for how I can judge the next big city riot.
Maybe also consider a class in reading comprehension, just a suggestion.

What I said is that when your job is to protect people and I'm not talking about the average police officer, I'm speaking of the officers who were in the Capital on January 6th who presumably were receiving intel from their colleagues and/or superiors that the Capital was under attack by a mob of people, that you are legally allowed to make a determination that lethal force is warranted in order to protect yourself and/or others, the trial only comes after the fact and only if someone believes the shooting/death was unwarranted.

Hell the police do this ALL OF THE TIME with much less cause to shoot and kill many of the people they do. In most cases, they are never required to stand trial because the shootings are usually deemed justified even when they don't actually comply with what our laws state.

Protecting yourself from an unarmed woman in the next room. Just laying out the ground work for how I can judge the next big city riot.
If the woman ignores commands to cease advancing and the officer(s) believe she is a threat, particularly if she is a part of a mob of what, perhaps 20 or more individuals who just broke a window in order to gain access to a barricaded area, then yes, she and anyone else risks being shot and possibly killed.

What she did was charge a cop while committing a very serious crime. She got shot. Internal investigation cleared the cop. It's over.

Source please. You just gave credibility to police reviewing their own shootings and determining them justified.
This is standard operating procedure for the police, and nothing new.

Forum List

Back