Police offices involved in G. Floyd's death were suspended the next day--aftermorethan a month we still do not know who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt

What if a cow had nuts? It would be a bull right? Would that make your head explode? That crazy bitch got shot for attacking congress. Deal with it.

By your rational, black suspects should be shot for resisting arrest.
Trying to get away is not the same as actively moving forward to attack. Someone not in custody attacking you is not the same as someone trying to evade capture. 2 entirely different scenarios.

The officer who shot her won't be facing charges. Again, she was a 14 year Air Force veteran. She did raise her hand and swear an oath to protect this country from all enemies both foreign and domestic. And then ended up pissing all over that oath by participating in a violent insurrection. She became that domestic enemy. I hate seeing people die like this..but again, she should have known better.
She did raise her hand and swear an oath to protect this country from all enemies both foreign and domestic.
And that's exactly what she died attempting to do, dumpass. Her murderer needs to be held responsible for his actions. Her family and friends deserve to see justice done.

No she wasn't. She had become just another Q believing lemming. Look at this ladies social media presence over the last year and you'll see EXACTLY what kind of shit that the cult of Trump hath wrought.
Again, when she went into the service, did she raise her right hand and swear an oath to this county? That is the ONLY question you need to answer.
I swore the same oath. To protect and defend the Constitution (not the government or whatever you decide to call "this country") against all enemies foreign and domestic which may include you and traitorous members of the government (or-in this case- claiming to be members of the government). How can you ignore her Constitutional Right to free speech, assembly, and due process? Your willingness to overlook her rights in furtherance of your selfish totalitarian agenda labels you an enemy of the Constitution as well.
Were you there? Were you one of the domestic terrorists rioting and breaking into the Capitol?

Wrong. Had I been in charge I would have called for flash-bangs, riot munitions and CS when they breached the fence as well as started evac for the VIPs and bringing my reserves to a position between them and the most likely route for the oppo. If they continued to press on to the doors I would have released the use of lethal force at local discretion and committed my reserves to the breach closest to the VIP egress route. My best estimate is at this point the sightseers would be vacating the area asap (live ammo and dead bodies do that) and anyone still pressing forward is a legitimate target so this is where you bring up the heavies and put this thing to bed.

All over but the cleanup.

Great, we'll be sure to let the next group of rioters in the big cities of America know how they'll be dealt with.

What if a cow had nuts? It would be a bull right? Would that make your head explode? That crazy bitch got shot for attacking congress. Deal with it.

Trying to get away is not the same as actively moving forward to attack. Someone not in custody attacking you is not the same as someone trying to evade capture. 2 entirely different scenarios.

Wrong. Resisting arrest is actively fighting police. This lady wasn't even in the same room. Hardly an attack.

Nothing less than outrageous. The American people deserve better than this.

The democrats preach coming together but they practice nothing more than hatred for their political opponents.

Such hypocrites.

You dont need to know who shot the crazy bitch. Just accept it on faith she was indeed shot.
And what if we talked like that against anyone you think didn't deserve that kind of instant justice ??? Your flipping head would explode. Fact.
You say that, but without a court trial to determine the guilt or innocence of everyone involved, then you don't know squat. You can call it anything you want, but until our court systems rule these things as such, then you can just go pound sand lefty.

The democrats preach coming together but they practice nothing more than hatred for their political opponents.

Such hypocrites.

Insurrectionist Lives Matter?

Wrong. Resisting arrest is actively fighting police. This lady wasn't even in the same room. Hardly an attack.
She was about to leap through the window and got her ass shot. Rightfully so.

Wrong. Had I been in charge I would have called for flash-bangs, riot munitions and CS when they breached the fence as well as started evac for the VIPs and bringing my reserves to a position between them and the most likely route for the oppo. If they continued to press on to the doors I would have released the use of lethal force at local discretion and committed my reserves to the breach closest to the VIP egress route. My best estimate is at this point the sightseers would be vacating the area asap (live ammo and dead bodies do that) and anyone still pressing forward is a legitimate target so this is where you bring up the heavies and put this thing to bed.

All over but the cleanup.

Great, we'll be sure to let the next group of rioters in the big cities of America know how they'll be dealt with.
This was not a riot. It was an attack.

Such hypocrites.

You dont need to know who shot the crazy bitch. Just accept it on faith she was indeed shot.
And what if we talked like that against anyone you think didn't deserve that kind of instant justice ??? Your flipping head would explode. Fact.
You say that, but without a court trial to determine the guilt or innocence of everyone involved, then you don't know squat. You can call it anything you want, but until our court systems rule these things as such, then you can just go pound sand lefty.
Not every person that shoots someone has a trial especially if they are a cop. Deal with it. She fucked up and won the Darwin award for 2021.

So you admit she wasn't attacking anyone when shot. Moron

Such hypocrites.

Not every person that shoots someone has a trial especially if they are a cop. Deal with it. She fucked up and won the Darwin award for 2021.
In a terribly disgraceful way.

She was not violent. You are simply defending an execution of an unarmed woman.
ANYONE attempting to breach a secured area in order to gain access to the individuals contained within, after they are already unlawfully on the property AND after having gained access to the property by breaching external barriers, closed and/or locked windows/doors should expect nothing less.

The fact that she was the only fatality on the mob's side speaks volumns.

She was not "executed", she suffered a fatal gunshot would while she was in the commission of a federal crime.
Without a trial, all your assertion's are meaningless.
Of course you're wrong but that is nothing new.

When your job is to protect a particular person or group of individuals from imminent threats (meaning the threat is happening RIGHT NOW), the only place a trial has in the scenario is determining whether or not your response was justified under the law, including the use of lethal force in defense of one's self or others, IF a trial is deemed warranted. AFTER THE FACT.

You should brush up on your knowledge of criminal law or how our legal system works, including how it's supposed to work.
So in your words a trial is warranted to determine guilt or innocence, yet no trial is scheduled ??
Maybe also consider a class in reading comprehension, just a suggestion.

What I said is that when your job is to protect people and I'm not talking about the average police officer, I'm speaking of the officers who were in the Capital on January 6th who presumably were receiving intel from their colleagues and/or superiors that the Capital was under attack by a mob of people, that you are legally allowed to make a determination that lethal force is warranted in order to protect yourself and/or others, the trial only comes after the fact and only if someone believes the shooting/death was unwarranted.

Hell the police do this ALL OF THE TIME with much less cause to shoot and kill many of the people they do. In most cases, they are never required to stand trial because the shootings are usually deemed justified even when they don't actually comply with what our laws state.

Property crimes are not capital crimes. An insurrection is.

All crimes have a right to trial, few have the penalty of death. Liberals usually scream and run crying at the thought of a criminal being executed. Then there's your special kind of stupid.

Maybe don’t try breaching a barricaded part of a building with an angry mob directly in front of armed security warning you to stay back.

She fucked around and she found out.

We have an early Darwin Award candidate right there.

So you admit she wasn't attacking anyone when shot. Moron
No. I admit she was going to leap through the window until she got her ass shot. That leap was correctly interpreted as an attack.

The officer who shot her won't be facing charges. Again, she was a 14 year Air Force veteran. She did raise her hand and swear an oath to protect this country from all enemies both foreign and domestic. And then ended up pissing all over that oath by participating in a violent insurrection. She became that domestic enemy. I hate seeing people die like this..but again, she should have known better.
What did she do that was violent walk through a broken glass? If she were looting and and burning down businesses--if a business owner shot her for walking through a broken glass--he would be arrested and put in prison. Why does the swamp congress think they are above the laws that they make everyone else suffer through.

Property crimes are not capital crimes. An insurrection is.

All crimes have a right to trial, few have the penalty of death. Liberals usually scream and run crying at the thought of a criminal being executed. Then there's your special kind of stupid.
What she did was charge a cop while committing a very serious crime. She got shot. Internal investigation cleared the cop. It's over.

Forum List

Back