Police offices involved in G. Floyd's death were suspended the next day--aftermorethan a month we still do not know who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt

Maybe also consider a class in reading comprehension, just a suggestion.

What I said is that when your job is to protect people and I'm not talking about the average police officer, I'm speaking of the officers who were in the Capital on January 6th who presumably were receiving intel from their colleagues and/or superiors that the Capital was under attack by a mob of people, that you are legally allowed to make a determination that lethal force is warranted in order to protect yourself and/or others, the trial only comes after the fact and only if someone believes the shooting/death was unwarranted.

Hell the police do this ALL OF THE TIME with much less cause to shoot and kill many of the people they do. In most cases, they are never required to stand trial because the shootings are usually deemed justified even when they don't actually comply with what our laws state.

Protecting yourself from an unarmed woman in the next room. Just laying out the ground work for how I can judge the next big city riot.

Property crimes are not capital crimes. An insurrection is.

All crimes have a right to trial, few have the penalty of death. Liberals usually scream and run crying at the thought of a criminal being executed. Then there's your special kind of stupid.
What she did was charge a cop while committing a very serious crime. She got shot. Internal investigation cleared the cop. It's over.

Source please. You just gave credibility to police reviewing their own shootings and determining them justified.

All crimes have a right to trial, few have the penalty of death. Liberals usually scream and run crying at the thought of a criminal being executed. Then there's your special kind of stupid.

"All crimes have a right to trial,"

You cant have a trial if the criminal is dead.

What she did was charge a cop while committing a very serious crime. She got shot. Internal investigation cleared the cop. It's over.

Source please. You just gave credibility to police reviewing their own shootings and determining them justified.
Departments have whole divisions for that. If there are questions the go to the DA or sometimes even all the way to the AG who can decide to charge or not. Come on, kid. This stuff is common knowledge.

Nothing less than outrageous. The American people deserve better than this.

The democrats preach coming together but they practice nothing more than hatred for their political opponents.

Such hypocrites.

I agree ^^

When you realize the FBI only works for the DemonRat Party, it makes perfect sense...I'm not the first one to say this.

The officer who fired the deadly shot at her told investigators that there was utter confusion at the time, and he feared the rioters were about to access the chamber when he pulled the trigger. Many videos of the shooting posted on social media showed Babbitt, who appears to be wearing a Trump flag as a cape, falling from a smashed-out window after being shot by the officer on the other side of a set of double doors.

As soon as Babbit and the crowd moved in, they got a clear view of the lieutenant on the other side, who was raising his .40-caliber Glock handgun. “There’s a gun!” “He’s got a gun!” people shouted. As Babbitt was hoisted up, the lieutenant fired a single shot. She fell backward, striking the hard floor. There was no evidence that she was armed.

The officer who fired the deadly shot at her told investigators that there was utter confusion at the time, and he feared the rioters were about to access the chamber when he pulled the trigger. Many videos of the shooting posted on social media showed Babbitt, who appears to be wearing a Trump flag as a cape, falling from a smashed-out window after being shot by the officer on the other side of a set of double doors.

As soon as Babbit and the crowd moved in, they got a clear view of the lieutenant on the other side, who was raising his .40-caliber Glock handgun. “There’s a gun!” “He’s got a gun!” people shouted. As Babbitt was hoisted up, the lieutenant fired a single shot. She fell backward, striking the hard floor. There was no evidence that she was armed.
If she had been backing away from the window instead of about to leap through it she wouldnt have gotten shot. If you notice all the other domestic terrorists got the message pretty quickly after seeing her eat a bullet.

If she had been backing away from the window instead of about to leap through it she wouldnt have gotten shot. If you notice all the other domestic terrorists got the message pretty quickly after seeing her eat a bullet.

You might want to read that again. You got it wrong even when I quoted from the Lt. himself.

She didn't charge a cop---in fact, the coward PLAIN CLOTHES cop hid behind a petition to shoot her...she didn't even know it was coming and likely had no ideal that cop was actually anywhere near. He just shot her.....and no one even knew where the bullet came from.

Very very blatantly obvious answer. She was a white conservative speaking out against Democrats

You might want to read that again. You got it wrong even when I quoted from the Lt. himself.
I dont have to read anything. I saw it on TV. She was poised to jump through the window even after she was told to back up. She got her ass shot. No big deal.

I'll remember that when the next person gets killed in a big city riot. Law enforcement just shoot them where they stand.
She wasnt just standing. She was attacking. She got smoked. End of story.

The officer never says she was attacking. Says he feared a breach. Never says he felt threatened.
He didnt have to say she was attacking. Everyone saw it on the video. If he feared a breech then he felt threatened. Thats what "fear" means.

The officer who shot her won't be facing charges. Again, she was a 14 year Air Force veteran. She did raise her hand and swear an oath to protect this country from all enemies both foreign and domestic. And then ended up pissing all over that oath by participating in a violent insurrection. She became that domestic enemy. I hate seeing people die like this..but again, she should have known better.
What did she do that was violent walk through a broken glass? If she were looting and and burning down businesses--if a business owner shot her for walking through a broken glass--he would be arrested and put in prison. Why does the swamp congress think they are above the laws that they make everyone else suffer through.

She was part of an insurrection that tried to overturn the results of a free and fair election.
She knew the risks.

What if a cow had nuts? It would be a bull right? Would that make your head explode? That crazy bitch got shot for attacking congress. Deal with it.

By your rational, black suspects should be shot for resisting arrest.
No because the police are just lowly poor servant's in his mind that bet not shoot anyone, otherwise they deserve no where near the respect of the lying politician's who make crap up or twist the citizen's words in order to commit usery or gain power for nefarious reason's by doing such things.

I'll remember that when the next person gets killed in a big city riot. Law enforcement just shoot them where they stand.
She wasnt just standing. She was attacking. She got smoked. End of story.

The officer never says she was attacking. Says he feared a breach. Never says he felt threatened.
He didnt have to say she was attacking. Everyone saw it on the video. If he feared a breech then he felt threatened. Thats what "fear" means.
Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back