Police Pushback: Police Refuse To Provide Security At Dolphins Game As Players Take a Knee

What does the first amendment have to do with this?
The police didn't arrest any players for taking a knee.

RESPECT for the right to peacefully protest....Does THAT ring any bells?

No. I even looked at the first amendment to check. Didn't see that.
It just said "CONGRESS shall make NO LAW."

You must be looking at some other constitution or something from fake news.

NFL Players have decided to make a political statement by taking a knee during the national anthem...

They know everyone has the right to protest, which is why THEY protested...and you, ya dumbass, call them 'stupid' for exercising THEIR right. Again, Liberals are extremely intolerant when people exercise their rights in opposing Liberal ideology.

Thanks again for that demonstration.
\
No, fuckhead, those police officers have EVERY right to NOT work. I'm just trying to figure out how this thread (thanks to the hard-working mods) is so fucking earth shattering to be part of the political discourse...Any clue????...............LOL

They know everyone has the right to protest, which is why THEY protested...and you, ya dumbass, call them 'stupid' for exercising THEIR right. Again, Liberals are extremely intolerant when people exercise their rights in opposing Liberal ideology.

\
No, fuckhead, those police officers have EVERY right to NOT work. I'm just trying to figure out how this thread (thanks to the hard-working mods) is so fucking earth shattering to be part of the political discourse...Any clue????...............LOL
Personally, I find the question odd coming from a poster that puts every thread he creates in Politics.

\
Liberal ideology on display through exercising 1st Amendment Rights is a good enough reason for snowflakes to open 3 -4 threads about it...but when someone pushes back and exercises their 1st Amendment Right to oppose liberal ideology suddenly snowflakes want to know why the thread is tolerated / worthy of being posted in 'politics'....

Again, thank you snowflakes for demonstrating the extreme level of liberal intolerance to anyone opposing your opinions and ideology.

Personally, I find the question odd coming from a poster that puts every thread he creates in Politics.

Since MY theme is to bash Trump's constant screw-ups, I would think that they DO belong in "politics".......Can you separate the dancer from the dance, as a poet once stated???.....LOL

Liberal ideology on display through exercising 1st Amendment Rights is a good enough reason for snowflakes to open 3 -4 threads about it...but when someone pushes back and exercises their 1st Amendment Right to oppose liberal ideology suddenly snowflakes want to know why the thread is tolerated / worthy of being posted in 'politics'....

Again, thank you snowflakes for demonstrating the extreme level of liberal intolerance to anyone opposing your opinions and ideology.

If you had more functioning brain cells you too would figure out that players are protesting police brutality.....and these same police, are protesting being called out on their brutalities.

If you had more functioning brain cells you too would figure out that players are protesting police brutality.....and these same police, are protesting being called out on their brutalities.

Putting down criminal thugs is often brutal, but necessary.

One does NOT have the right to protest AT WORK while GETTING PAID. People routinely get fired for expressing unpopular beliefs.
No one has argued (that I can see) that the owners cannot fired their players if they want to. Why aren't they?

One does NOT have the right to protest AT WORK while GETTING PAID. People routinely get fired for expressing unpopular beliefs.
No one has argued (that I can see) that the owners cannot fired their players if they want to. Why aren't they?

The First Amendment does not give you the right to protest at work, on the clock, while getting paid to do so. That is what I was addressing. People have been saying they are exercising their first amendment right by taking a knee (at work on the clock).

The NFL owners, at this point, have chosen to allow their players to take an action that is costing their business reported millions. That is their prerogative.
-- It is extremely hypocritical of them to have rules stating players can not take actions to honor the victims of 9/11/01 or murdered Houston Tx police officers but allow players to take a knee during the national anthem .

It is the continued right of fans to boycott the NFL and of off-duty police officers to refuse to donate their time to protecting the NFL players.

\
I'm guilty as charged!

I've been trying to spread it around lately.

The First Amendment does not give you the right to protest at work, on the clock, while getting paid to do so. That is what I was addressing. People have been saying they are exercising their first amendment right by taking a knee (at work on the clock).

Not only that. Also dressed in their owners brand.
In their owners house.
Or as guests of the other team.

The owners should tell them if they want to protest, dress in their own clothes, go outside the stadium in a public place, and take a knee.

But the First Amendment DOES give you the right to protest at work, etc. That does not preclude your employer firing you.....that is THEIR right. However, the government cannot arrest you or punish you in anyway. The so-called president getting involved as he has, can set a dangerous precedent.

Not only that. Also dressed in their owners brand.
In their owners house.
Or as guests of the other team.

The owners should tell them if they want to protest, dress in their own clothes, go outside the stadium in a public place, and take a knee.
Why do you think the owners are not doing that?

Forum List

Back