Police rounding up Hong Kong activists

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pro-democracy campaigner Joshua Wong was “suddenly pushed into a car” and taken to a police station.
Police Rounding Up Hong Kong Activists

Balls of steel these ppl have fighting for their freedom unlike the leftist pigs here who help take their own freedoms when they should be fending for " All of our freedoms" like them or not.

Pro-democracy campaigner Joshua Wong was “suddenly pushed into a car” and taken to a police station.

Balls of steel these ppl have fighting for their freedom unlike the leftist pigs here who help take their own freedoms when they should be fending for " All of our freedoms" like them or not.
The people of China live in fear of what they say can be used to lock them up and to be reeducated in camps. To cross the party line is a kiss of death in some cases. Just think of how it would work here. Democrats in control would take you off the street of just speaking in a wrong way about the party. Half of us would be in a camp somewhere. At this time in History it is all about control, control. The biggest statement that I heard was from Clinton. "We must take control of the Nation by whatever means it takes." That was more than I could take. I have only one thing to do and that was to support the party that could win. Republicans. I would have joined a third party but none of them are strong enough to defend the Constitution and keep them from office in all the positions, local to National. We really need a third party but I see none in the future.

In b4 they're never seen again. Xi is not a good man, IMO.

Forum List

Back