Police shoot man with stun gun to stop him from saving step son in burning house

Why did the firemen take their jobs if they were unwilling to try to save a 3 year old?

Firemen die doing the job they love, and don't get paid big money to do it. THEY also know more about whether someone would survive in a burning building.

The death of the 3 year old is tragic. I guarantee that the firemen were torn up. I worked a volunteer fire crew years ago. Those men took their responsibility seriously. If there was any way to save people they would do it. But they would not commit suicide to placate the family.

Liberals hating on families again .

Pigs or firefighters do not own the life of a father saving his son.
If he makes the CHOICE to endanger his life in order to save his kid, who are they to stop him?
His life, his choice.
Stormtroops stay home.

Like threatening to shoot someone for smoking? You need professional help.

Firemen die doing the job they love, and don't get paid big money to do it. THEY also know more about whether someone would survive in a burning building.

The death of the 3 year old is tragic. I guarantee that the firemen were torn up. I worked a volunteer fire crew years ago. Those men took their responsibility seriously. If there was any way to save people they would do it. But they would not commit suicide to placate the family.

If he makes the CHOICE to endanger his life in order to save his kid, who are they to stop him?
His life, his choice.
Stormtroops stay home.

??????

I will fucking call who I like. If you have neighbors, they will call for you.

That thing I pay , property tax , makes cops and firefighters my employees. No, they are employees of the taxing entity for which they work, not you.

If they won't do the job I pay them to, I will do it myself. If the LEO or fire fighters are on scene, you will do what you are told.

Pig murdered the kid. Nope, the firefighter saved the father's life.

When it comes to communal safety matters, bub, you are not in charge.

Castle doctrine.
My house. My life. My choice.
Freedom.
My money.
My employees.
Direct or indirect, my employees.

YOu keep telling yourself that. I'll laugh when they taser you too.

You would laugh at the death of a child?

Sick fuck!!

The cop would regret that decision.

Castle doctrine.
Freedom.
My money.
My employees.
Direct or indirect, my employees.

Sick fuck!!

Please show me where I said anything even close to that? But then, I guess it is easier to argue if you get to invent what the other person says.

Sick fuck!!

Please show me where I said anything even close to that? But then, I guess it is easier to argue if you get to invent what the other person says.

When they tase me, you would laugh , correct?
The reason for the tase being to prevent me lawfully entering my home in order to save my kids.
If I don't go in to save my kids they die.

You would laugh.
Sick fuck.
You may not have said that but in the context of this story that's the only possible meaning.
You sick fuck.
But liberals support the murder of kids.
Particularly kids of non liberals.

The fire department and police cannot allow people to enter burning buildings if they believe that it is too dangerous to do so. They just can't. They are liable for that death or injury KNOWING that death or injury was certain to result. If you don't want the authorities to have to obligation to make the decision to secure the scene, then you will have to work to change the law and remove all civil and criminal liability.

Sick fuck!!

When they tase me, you would laugh , correct?
The reason for the tase being to prevent me lawfully entering my home in order to save my kids.
If I don't go in to save my kids they die.

You would laugh.
Sick fuck.
You may not have said that but in the context of this story that's the only possible meaning.
You sick fuck.
But liberals support the murder of kids.
Particularly kids of non liberals.

What you said was: "Castle doctrine.
Freedom.
My money.
My employees.
Direct or indirect, my employees."

Nothing concerning you rushing into a burning house per se. Also, I said I would laugh at you being tased when you tried to tell them they were your employees. And I still would laugh at that. I would not, however, laugh at the death of a child. Perhaps if you grabbed the child before you tried to get out of the house the situation would be avoided? I have been in one house fire since I had kids. I did not even THINK of leaving the house until I had my kids out.

The fire department and police cannot allow people to enter burning buildings if they believe that it is too dangerous to do so. They just can't. They are liable for that death or injury KNOWING that death or injury was certain to result. If you don't want the authorities to have to obligation to make the decision to secure the scene, then you will have to work to change the law and remove all civil and criminal liability.

THIS!!! Well said.

THIS!!! Well said.

Again, if my home was on fire and my kids inside, it is my constitutionally assured FREEDOM OF CHOICE to go inside to rescue my children.
If a pig tases me to prevent me doing so his action is unconstitutional, oppressive, totalitarian and criminal.
He will regret murdering my kids.
You would laugh, that's your sickness.

His life, his choice.
Stormtroops stay home.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Who mentioned smoking?
Who mentioned shooting?
You're a fucking retard!!

THIS!!! Well said.

Again, if my home was on fire and my kids inside, it is my constitutionally assured FREEDOM OF CHOICE to go inside to rescue my children.
If a pig tases me to prevent me doing so his action is unconstitutional, oppressive, totalitarian and criminal.

In your scenario you ran from the house and left your kid inside. That is cowardice, and not the problem of the firemen or policemen. (see? two can play your game)

His life, his choice.
Stormtroops stay home.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Who mentioned smoking?
Who mentioned shooting?
You're a fucking retard!!

Just a comment about a person on another board. I think you are the same lunatic whoi was banned from XXXX, and that was your story there.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS!!! Well said.

In your scenario you ran from the house and left your kid inside. That is cowardice, and not the problem of the firemen or policemen. (see? two can play your game)
Where again did I run from the house , you lying piece of shit.
Did I say that , shit stain ?

You were outside while the house burned. Did you leave your kids alone or did you run from the burning house?

You were outside while the house burned. Did you leave your kids alone or did you run from the burning house?

Remember, it's not real.
I drove home from work and saw the house on fire, kids are inside with their mother.
My home.
My family.
My legally protected FREEDOM OF CHOICE to go in and save my family.
If a stormtrooper tries to stop me he is breaking the law.

Remember, it's not real.
I drove home from work and saw the house on fire, kids are inside with their mother.
My home.
My family.
My legally protected FREEDOM OF CHOICE to go in and save my family.
If a stormtrooper tries to stop me he is breaking the law.

Oh, so you can change the scenario from the OP, but everything I say must be exactly like the OP? Nice double standard there, sparky.

The man in the OP was in pajamas. He was not coming home from work.

Forum List

Back