Police shoot man with stun gun to stop him from saving step son in burning house

Paulie got pwned by both Winterborn and Katzndogs!!

That's hilarious!!

Really ?
So you too hate freedom, support tyranny and oppression?

Never had you down as a liberal statist.

You sure like making shit up and putting words into other peoples mouths.

Be careful or I may start acting in kind.

And yes it is hilarious that you got pwned which is becoming quite common for you and by common I mean every single time.

Really?
You see I'm right here, there is no constitutional law that allows the pig to deny this father his constitutionally protected right to CHOOSE to enter his own home.
Now correct me if I am wrong.

Is that their fucking choice to make? So you can have an abortion, but you can't save your child?

When the fire dept is called, yes it is their fucking choice to make. That prevents the family from suing and crying "Why did you let him go in there?".

Look, a trained fire fighter in full gear was unable to get in because of the heat. You think the stepdad, dressed in pajamas, would have made it in and back out?

They saved the man's life. They saved his family from having two dead instead of one. They prevented him from an action that would cause certain death.

All death is certain.
His choice.

Really ?
So you too hate freedom, support tyranny and oppression?

Never had you down as a liberal statist.

And yes it is hilarious that you got pwned which is becoming quite common for you and by common I mean every single time.

Really?
You see I'm right here, there is no constitutional law that allows the pig to deny this father his constitutionally protected right to CHOOSE to enter his own home.

There is no "constitutionally protected right to CHOOSE".

Is that their fucking choice to make? So you can have an abortion, but you can't save your child?

When the fire dept is called, yes it is their fucking choice to make. That prevents the family from suing and crying "Why did you let him go in there?".

Look, a trained fire fighter in full gear was unable to get in because of the heat. You think the stepdad, dressed in pajamas, would have made it in and back out?

They saved the man's life. They saved his family from having two dead instead of one. They prevented him from an action that would cause certain death.

It may not be the case.

My teacher in sixth grade was a firefighter. He entered a building which was probably a house fire. His protective clothing melted or caught on fire more than once.

There is a difference between going in with protective clothing and letting the protective clothing melt and catch on fire and not doing your job and being a sissy.

Wars are unsafe but men do and are still told to go in there.

What is the real and perceived level of safety? What is the margin for error? Maybe there was a margin for saving the kid that the fireman wasn't willing to take.

Sometimes the only way to save someone is to let men be men.

Did you know that a stun gun can pop your heart? You could have had two deaths anyway.

Wars are unsafe and non combatants are not told to go on the battlefield. Whatever the margin for error might have been, the man in the pajamas wasn't authorized to judge what the margin for error would have been. That was the job of the supervising fire and police authority. Real life is not television or the movies and the man in the pajamas wasn't Bruce Willis with a stand by stunt man. Whether or not there was a risk that a stun gun could have "popped" his heart was a risk calculated against the certainty of the man being burned to death if he was allowed to go in the building.

Police state.
No freedom of choice.
The stepdad does not need to be saved from himself.
But from oppressive government stormtroops, maybe!

Here is an idea. When your house catches on fire, don't call the fire dept. Use your freedoms to fight your own fires and take care of your own. But when you avail yourself of the advantages of professionals, don't bitch because they stop you from killing yourself.

I will fucking call who I like.
That thing I pay , property tax , makes cops and firefighters my employees.
If they won't do the job I pay them to, I will do it myself.
What, they afraid to look bad in the press?
Not my lookout.
Pig murdered the kid.

Both the child and the step father would have died. That was the situation based on the knowledge and experience of the professionals. If you think you 'pay' people to do what you think they should do, you are wrong. You are paying for their professional training and experience, which makes them know better than you how to deal with these situations. How funny it would be for you to tell engineers how you think a bridge or airplane should be built, for you to tell a surgeon how to operate on you. You'd soon be dead as a doornob; of course, you are obviously already half brain dead.

Firemen die doing the job they love, and don't get paid big money to do it.

:lol: Well, that depends on where you live. There are a lot of firefighters in cities like New York, LA, Boston making over six figures a year.

Really?

The right to choose is not either absolute or a protected right. Your right to CHOOSE is limited every day. His right to choose (how that word has been pervered!) ended the second some authority showed up.

What is the real and perceived level of safety? What is the margin for error? Maybe there was a margin for saving the kid that the fireman wasn't willing to take.

Did you know that a stun gun can pop your heart? You could have had two deaths anyway.

Wars are unsafe and non combatants are not told to go on the battlefield. Whatever the margin for error might have been, the man in the pajamas wasn't authorized to judge what the margin for error would have been. That was the job of the supervising fire and police authority. Real life is not television or the movies and the man in the pajamas wasn't Bruce Willis with a stand by stunt man. Whether or not there was a risk that a stun gun could have "popped" his heart was a risk calculated against the certainty of the man being burned to death if he was allowed to go in the building.
You don't need permission to go into your own home, he was authorized by law.
Freedom of choice.
Freedom of movement.
Freedom of association.
Rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
The fact that he is EQUAL to the cop is too a point worth considering.

Really?

The right to choose is not either absolute or a protected right. Your right to CHOOSE is limited every day. His right to choose (how that word has been pervered!) ended the second some authority showed up.

Authority?
All men are created equal, who gives this authority?

Sounds totalitarian.

Can I go to the bathroom without permission?

Eat?

Sleep?

Enter my own home?

Is this the land of the free?

Firemen die doing the job they love, and don't get paid big money to do it.

:lol: Well, that depends on where you live. There are a lot of firefighters in cities like New York, LA, Boston making over six figures a year.

Not too many in Boston!!
My sister is married to a firefighter.
They struggle though he works other jobs to make ends meet.

This pig overstepped his boundaries and caused the death of the kid.
I hope he is proud.

Here is an idea. When your house catches on fire, don't call the fire dept. Use your freedoms to fight your own fires and take care of your own. But when you avail yourself of the advantages of professionals, don't bitch because they stop you from killing yourself.

Not my lookout.
Pig murdered the kid.

Both the child and the step father would have died. That was the situation based on the knowledge and experience of the professionals. If you think you 'pay' people to do what you think they should do, you are wrong. You are paying for their professional training and experience, which makes them know better than you how to deal with these situations. How funny it would be for you to tell engineers how you think a bridge or airplane should be built, for you to tell a surgeon how to operate on you. You'd soon be dead as a doornob; of course, you are obviously already half brain dead.

Different issue you fat ugly shit eater.
This was a chicken shit firefighter, and a chickenshit pig who were ashamed and embarrassed that this guy had more guts than they.
He humiliated them.
So the pig fucked him up.
Small dick kid killing pig.
Telling an engineer how to build a bridge would harm others.
Who would have been hurt if this kid had been saved?
Now go on a diet you fugly trollop.

Not my lookout.
Pig murdered the kid.

If they don't do their job, what right have they to prevent me from doing it?
They should walk away.

Really?

Yes there is.
There is also freedom of movement, assembly, religion.
The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
All breached in this case.

You don't need permission to go into your own home, he was authorized by law.
Freedom of choice.
Freedom of movement.
Freedom of association.
Rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
The fact that he is EQUAL to the cop is too a point worth considering.

If the police say you can't go in your own home, you can't go in your own home. You can be REMOVED from your home if there is a danger. He wasn't equal to the cops. The cops were charged with the authority to make the decisions as to who goes where. The man had no such authority.

You are so wrong, that it's just pathetic. Really pathetic. He had no freedom of choice nor freedom of movement. He had no more freedom of movement than if he was trying to run a police roadblock. He had no right to "associate" with a blazing fire either.

Is this really the level of ignorance we have sunk to? Seriously? Is this it?

Not my lookout.
Pig murdered the kid.

It is sort of like this. CPR saves 1 out of 5. Is it because it doesn't work that we should not do it?

Look at it the other way, how do you know the fireman couldn't have saved the child unless he put himself in the statistics and went out and tried to save the child?

What is the probability that the suit would have saved him? Good chance. Would he have gotten burned? Maybe. Maybe, He or his department didn't want the firefighter to get burned so maybe that is why they don't let them go in and do their job.

Really?

Yes there is.

"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

This phrase is commonly attributed to the Constitution, but it comes from the Declaration of Independence. The 5th Amendment does offer protections to our "life, liberty, or property," noting we cannot be deprived of any of them without due process of law.

Yes there is.

This phrase is commonly attributed to the Constitution, but it comes from the Declaration of Independence. The 5th Amendment does offer protections to our "life, liberty, or property," noting we cannot be deprived of any of them without due process of law.

If people weren't deprived of their Constitutional rights, there wouldn't be a court system.

Not my lookout.
Pig murdered the kid.

It is sort of like this. CPR saves 1 out of 5. Is it because it doesn't work that we should not do it?

Look at it the other way, how do you know the fireman couldn't have saved the child unless he put himself in the statistics and went out and tried to save the child?

What is the probability that the suit would have saved him? Good chance. Would he have gotten burned? Maybe. Maybe, He or his department didn't want the firefighter to get burned so maybe that is why they don't let them go in and do their job.

I believe the fireman had the experience to make the call. If it wasn't safe for him clad in all his gear then it wasn't safe for a man in pajamas.

Yes there is.

If people weren't deprived of their Constitutional rights, there wouldn't be a court system.

So you think a person has the right to choose to do anything they wish to do in pursuit of their happiness regardless of the consequences? Or I should say with no consequences.

Forum List

Back